TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Are zombies just not working today?

They are - I've heard from quite a few people who've managed it successfully today. (I haven't been trying myself.)

the three hatchies i let die didnt turn.. two disintegrated, one revived and grew up. i had to kill one of my frozens before i got a success, but i still got the one i was after! XD

I know this is rather silly, but could the Lumina dragons possibly stay in costume for good? tongue.gif Just kidding, but honest. They look too beautiful to dismiss so soon!

YAY! got all my Aliset items! a few tricks and treats and bred my holiday draggies *EGGS EVERYWHERE* all the best everyone! biggrin.gif

Just wanted to say that I've had a ton of fun, and just feel like it has been lengthened with the delayed release. I've got twice as many old halloween dragons as I thought I would, and I picked a breeding project for the SWs-- and then had time to find dragons for it!

(Big thanks to everyone who helped me out with that!)

Excited for the 3rd!!

My totals:

10 marrows

7 SWs

Sent pumpkins, marrows and shadows out into the world!!

Is that what its official name is? Should have known, lol biggrin.gif

No, I don't think so, but I thought it would be a good name.

EDIT: Yeah, this will be a late birthday present for me, it's the day after my birthday!

Edited by arya10

I'm having a weird thing where I click on the "treat", and it takes me to the bucket page, but the treat is still there. Actually, at this point, the treat image isn't showing up properly. I anyone else having any problems like this?

OMG I got a zombie on the first attempt ^^

He'll desappear after the event's over?

Edited by Marcelo_SH

I know this is rather silly, but could the Lumina dragons possibly stay in costume for good? tongue.gif Just kidding, but honest. They look too beautiful to dismiss so soon!

i know i just love them and a few others i would not mind if they didnt change back they are so adorable

OMG I got a zombie on the first attempt ^^

He'll desappear after the event's over?

Zombies don't go away. They will be tombstones during the day for two weeks, and then like with regular dead dragons the tombstones will disappear. However your Zombies will be visible on your scroll every night (forever), and on the 31st of every month (that has a 31st) the tombstone will come back during the day too. smile.gif

For anyone who's affected by the schedule change, I've made a thread specifically for you. The link is in my signature.

So since breeding ends tonight do I want to breed more Halloweens or just stick with what I have... smile.gif

I loved the Halloween events! Great job (as always) TJ and staff!

I got the Aliset badge, all of the trick-or-treats, a pair of each halloween dragon, and a zombie hatchling on my first try.

Thank you sooo much!

GAH! I am trying to find the secret. I found 2 items, one of which in a new place, that I hadn't found before. I keep wondering--is there more??? So I've been clicking alllllll over the blasted village trying to find anything else different T_T Not finding much. Am I expecting more than there is? If anyone can help me, please message me or something...

omg, I just got my Zombie on my very first try ohmy.gif I felt left out since a lot of people got zombies and I decided to try too although originally I didn't wanted to kill any of my dragons. I'm so happy! smile.gif

Congrats to all of you for your first zombie dragons, i did not try it as i got 2 last year and i still feel bad for killing the dragons to get them, and i culd not do it again.

This tiny egg is mysterious and dark.

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!!

THE NEW DRAGON IS A PIGMY!!!!!!!

SQUEEE!!!!!!!

Ahem,, sorry about that.

Good year this year for catching for me. Last year, catching in the AP was impossible and trading was basically a no-go! But, this year, I managed to snatch up 8 Shadow Walkers (two of them are siblings!) and 6 Marrow! And as a bonus, I snatched up two Purple dragons! I'm super excited! x3

I think I also managed to grab all of the trick or treat items. I haven't seen one pop up in quite a while and my basket image looks full, so I hope I got them all!

Well this was fun smile.gif probably not going to manage all the ToT again, poor planning on my part. I got distracted by a book. Can't wait for the new halloween.

Halloween has been good to me here! I got a baby zombie dragon and at least 2 of each halloween dragon and a low gen purebred shadow dragon! YES!!

This. I personally can get on to catch eggs on both days. But other people can't. And I have a feeling that most people wouldn't have been that upset if they got earlier warning. Everybody knew at least a week earlier that Sandy was capable to cut off the east coast. If TJ mentioned that there was a possibility of event being postponed when the Halloween breedings started people would have dealt with it and arrange something else if they weren't able to get on.

This.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main...teTheRightThing

That said, it was a nice gesture.

Onto important stuff:

4 Corpses, 1 Zombie.

Not a good year for my Zombies.