TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

[Edited to remove hint for last item, as quoted, because the text was readable.]

Thanks very much! biggrin.gif

Edited by goblynn

Not sure, I never did the ToT 2010 and mine is fall .. Think. (Well it's different t those who's complaining about it)

~Scroll spam Removed~/user/Drawin[/url]

Edited by _Z_

Went back to count and make sure I have everything, so total count:

59 ToT

35 Aliset treats

12 Shadow

12 Marrow

14 Pumpkins. smile.gif

Cant wait till Nov. 3rd

I'm having a pretty good time hunting for the "treats"...though I haven't gotten them all yet, it seems like it's been awhile since I've seen any.

ninja.gif BOO!

Happy Halloween!

I take it back...right after I posted this, I found another treat...I guess my timing was off! xd.png

While I have very much enjoyed this event, I can't help but feel like the atmosphere has been. Well. Flattened?

Think it's bad here, I just took my dogs for a walk, not one kid out trick or treating. Also most of the houses here still have no power, we were hit by Sandy. Trees are down all over, my street was lucky to get our power back last night. But I am going to go stalk the AP and see if I can catch any more marrows.

My basket is full, and I only have this years treats.

Thankfully this never happened during the Christmas period, I guess is a shiver lining?

I got my very first Zombie Dragon!!!

Happy Halloween everyone!

I got all the Aliset Items <333

Now to find all the TOT x3

I got my very first Zombie Dragon!!!

Happy Halloween everyone!

I got all the Aliset Items <333

Now to find all the TOT x3

Congrats to you! I was excited when I got my first one too. biggrin.gif

finding some thing! laugh.gif thanks TJ and everyone involved! i have just realized i missed the August release. WHAT?! wink.gif goes off hunting....

No more Halloween dragons to breed, no new ones to catch, all four zombie attempts failed.

Guess it's time to go get drunk. Unhappy halloween, everyone.

My basket is full, and I only have this years treats.

Actually it's not full. A full basket has some candy sticking out:

user posted image

I'm a bit sad that TJ moved the new Halloween release to November 3rd, I won't have wifi. :/ Oh well, at least I got all of the Aliset, ToT, and my first zombie dragon. happy.gif

When the buckets are really fully they fill up past the top which I think is only possible with both years ToT. Mine is completely full with candy filled past the brim if you want to see a full basket.

6 new Zombies, 8 new Shadow Walkers, 8 new Marrows, and 7 new Pumpkins smile.gif

All I need now is to trade for another female marrow, receive a female marrow I traded for, Swap a 3rd gen PB Pumpkin hatchie I have for another male 3rd gen PB Pumpkin, and find a new home for one of these SW eggs and I will be ready for Sat.

Happy Samhain Everyone, may your day be filled with Sweet Blessing.

When the buckets are really fully they fill up past the top which I think is only possible with both years ToT.

Mine was full LAST year....

I have some concerns that I been discussing with my friend. How long is this delay going to be? is it only until saturday? Also, I feel like there might be some...well.

I know Hurricane Sandy is bad and all, but I think this delay is a bit unfair concerning other members from other countries. It's just strange for this to happen when other cases weren't delayed. I'm not being selfish, I'm thinking about what my friend told me, even if what happened was in her country.

Shouldn't all members from all countries be considered? Perhaps something can be made for the people in New York and New Jersery, but Hurricane Sandy isn't the only disaster there is.

Couldn't something else be compromised so that members from the many different countries I talked to get the same kind of chance?

TJ made a post that said that it has nothing to do with the county that it hit, but the number of players affected. It just happens that a large potion of the players are affected by Sandy. I am making the most of the delay by getting more halloween dragons. We will still get the new dragons, just a little latter.

Found a pumpkin wanted so badly to click on it but then I would have an uneven number, so I let it go. xd.png

Guys, make sure you find the sandwich, the 35th item~I found it by accident going back through and wondering if there was something extra~

Spoiler in white v

It`s "in the next village", on the ending screen.