TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

What is the last item for Aliset?

I have flowers, soap, candle, pottery, necklace, dragon scales, bitten apple, spices , sandwich, healing salve, a sweet bun, ladder, knife, spools of thread, cheese, quill, diary, bitten pumpkin, bucket, GoN figurine, cat thing on wheels(where did I get that?!), black cat, wilted rose, cobweb, vest/some type of clothing, half-eaten pumpkin pie, drop of water, bones, can, rainbow chicken, coins, full moon, sandwhich, and a golden dragon wrapped around a vial of green potion.

Am I missing anything? If so, what?

Did you gets the coins? Oops yes I see them now.

ETA: I don't see the jug listed. You have it as a can. The only thing I see missing is the map.

Edited by DragonWolf256

Thanks! So I'm still trick or treating, my count is now about 28, I have 35 items from aliset, still have yet to breed 15 of my 16 Shadow walkers, bred most of my marrows, have three PB second gens left, and still have to breed all of my pumpkins. I apparently have one zombie ungendered hatchie, but the image hasn't changed. BTW, does any body have any zombie fodder hatchies? (PM me if you do please, I'm wuilling to trade/breed for zombie fodder)

I just got my last Aliset items, I havent had time to go in and figure out where I missed and this cold and ear aches been so bad I didnt really care much to bother took a nice long nap woke up and I found them one after another W00ts

I really do not mind a delay on drops where I live we have had Halloween postponed a zillion times due to the weather, heck we even have 4th of July Fireworks delay here due to the weather its not any big deal for me, kind of like when your birthday falls on Wednesday so you postpone tell Saturday so everyone can come

My eggs should hatch in 24 hours I will have to force self not to get more so Im open for the drop

Thank you to the sweet people who were so nice to breed the walkers I was really upset about not getting any last year I hope i have same luck with the Christmas Dragies that I didnt get last year too

Hoppy Halloween Everyone

gosh i killed and tried to revive all the five dragons and didn't got a zombie! now i feel too bad, how could i do that. i've got a zombie from last halloween, but it's not the thing; i wouldn't have been willing to kill it either when there is a chance to fail in reviving. oh, cruel cruel me!

Well, no zombies for me again this year sad.gif Maybe next year I'll have better luck.

Right now I'm sitting on 28 treats (59 total, correct?) and 34 Aliset items (there were 34, correct? Or are there 35?)

I don't mind the drop of the new dragons being released. I think it's a lovely gesture. It's a shame that there have been so many who have decided to be negative and rather selfish about the situation. I don't necessarily mean anyone in this particular thread, keep in mind. Some have lost entire homes while some have lost their lives, and it's saddening to see some of the rather unnecessary complaints about being inconvenienced and not getting their pixels when they wanted to get them.

All in all, it's been a very fun Halloween event so far, and I look forward to seeing the new dragons. I'm sure they will be beauties, just like their predecessors! smile.gif

On the one hand, it does feel a little "flat" not having anything new for the actual day of Halloween, but on the other hand, this has been a really good year for me. I've collected all the Aliset and TOT items, finished my collections of Pumpkins and Marrows (and if my Shadow Walker eggs gender right, I'll be finished with those, too) and gave a lot of other eggs away, and had 3 successful Zombie attempts (including 2 hatchlings, which I didn't have any of before.) The new realease day isn't quite as good schedule-wise for me, but overall I really don't think I have anything to complain about. smile.gif

Where do you get the sandwich?

That's what I need to know--I have one, so I guess the second one is all I'm missing. smile.gif

That's what I need to know--I have one, so I guess the second one is all I'm missing. smile.gif

Highlight: Once you finish the whole story go again to the next village.

Though I don't mind the date change (I am available either day) and I feel it's a sweet gesture of Tj to give the hurricane victims a change to get the eggs, I'm kind of tired of others calling people who moved their schedules aside for the drop today selfish.

I don't think I at any point saw anyone say they didn't think the drop for the hurricane victims wasn't a good idea, the most I saw was them asking for two so they could get their chance as well.

No one is being selfish, everyone just wants the CB eggs. Lol. There won't be any other chances for them if they can't move their schedule again or can't get anyone nice enough to gift to them.

Of course I feel for the people going through the hurricane, I'm probably the most sensitive person out there, but in the end, as said, there WILL be others that are left out now because it's apparently too much to have two drops. tongue.gif

Everyone is here for the same thing and the same game, nothing wrong with some feeling put out because they lost their chance at the event that a lot of people have looked forward to for a while now.

Edited by Minkee

Though I don't mind the date change (I am available either day) and I feel it's a sweet gesture of Tj to give the hurricane victims a change to get the eggs, I'm kind of tired of others calling people who moved their schedules aside for the drop today selfish.

I don't think I at any point saw anyone say they didn't think the drop for the hurricane victims wasn't a good idea, the most I saw was them asking for two so they could get their chance as well.

No one is being selfish, everyone just wants the CB eggs. Lol. There won't be any other chances for them if they can't move their schedule again or can't get anyone nice enough to gift to them.

Of course I feel for the people going through the hurricane, I'm probably the most sensitive person out there, but in the end, as said, there WILL be others that are left out now because it's apparently too much to have two drops. tongue.gif

This. I personally can get on to catch eggs on both days. But other people can't. And I have a feeling that most people wouldn't have been that upset if they got earlier warning. Everybody knew at least a week earlier that Sandy was capable to cut off the east coast. If TJ mentioned that there was a possibility of event being postponed when the Halloween breedings started people would have dealt with it and arrange something else if they weren't able to get on.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Why couldn't just be a longer drop? The people who want their eggs now could get them, and the people who can't get them now get them later?

We don't want to rehash all of this again. The other thread was closed because of it wink.gif

Thank you again, TJ and Spriters. It does feel weird today, but I love my dressed up dragons, the story, and all of the ToT items. And I'm just tickled pink that I was able to increase my Zombie family this year!! happy.gif

As I said, I didn't necessarily say it was anyone in this thread, but I did see mentions of people wanting it cancelled altogether, because if they aren't released on Halloween, what's the point. That sort of comment screams selfishness to me.

You're free to disagree, of course, but I don't think that everyone who disagrees is selfish. I never even said that to begin with.

As far as warning about the hurricane, we have seen in times past, the media working everyone up into a frenzy of fear, with less danger come to pass than had been predicted. Sadly, in the case of Sandy, she packed a pretty rough punch, and possibly even more rough of a punch than anticipated. And had TJ posted the possibility of the release being delayed, we'd be seeing the exact same conversation, I'm wagering.

Anywho, that's the last I will comment on it, as I don't want to deter the conversation on what it should be about, and that's Halloween in general.

Looks like there are 35 Aliset, and I'm up to 31 ToT. I really don't know if I'll be able to get all 59 by the time the event is over. 5 hours left I believe? I could most certainly try.

All my Halloween Hatchies are growing up by tonight so I will have 7 egg slots for the new ones. smile.gif Hope everyone has had a gr8 Halloween!

guys what is up with the basket not being full, or is it only for the ones that have all ToT items from both hunts

I think one of the mods (Thuban?) mentioned that maybe if we don't have all of the treats from 2010 our buckets won't be full.

Catched my last marrow ( 2nd gen marrow x val 09<3 ). I'm over with catching for this year. Now I just have to wait for new release.

I had forgotten about preparing for Zombies this year since I just came back a month ago. But as luck would have it, the 4 dead eggs on my scroll (from having fun with Earthquake earlier) disappeared today! So I decided to try my luck with some adults since I already have 1 zombie hatchie:

2 successful revives blink.gif

3 disintegrations dry.gif

2 zombie adults! ohmy.gif

Many misses ninja.gif

i only got bout half the treats form last year, but my basket still became full. im guessing just the ones from this year arent enough

The storyline was interesting... loved the art, really, especially dem Shadowwalkers. c:

No zombies yet, don't have to heart to kill any more dragons, so I guess I'll wait until next year.

So, Just wondering... Is there any new news I should know about regarding Halloween, aliset, treats, breeds, etc in the past day or two besides 2012s delayed to nov 3rd?

I'm having a pretty good time hunting for the "treats"...though I haven't gotten them all yet, it seems like it's been awhile since I've seen any.

ninja.gif BOO!

Happy Halloween!