TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!!

THE NEW DRAGON IS A PIGMY!!!!!!!

SQUEEE!!!!!!!

Ahem,, sorry about that.

I'm sorry, but that is not the new egg. That pygmy has been around for a long time ... O_o

The new egg doesn't appear until Saturday.

I'm sorry, but that is not the new egg. That pygmy has been around for a long time ... O_o

The new egg doesn't appear until Saturday.

They were being silly, Aquarius. Just having a joke tongue.gif

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I bred my adults and sent out 22 eggs

pumpkin - 8 (kept 1)

black marrow - 6

shadow walker - 11 (kept 2, abandoned a thuwed)

some last minute breeding

Happy Halloween Everyone

Im so happy its here again. I got 2 out of 5 dragons zombified. Got all the village treats (even the secret ones lol). Would love more time to get more regular treats, with only 9 to go lol.

First time been able to be around for the event so I have only a morrow eggy, still looking for the pumpkin & shadow, but with my luck i wont get them come on people pick up your trades. ohmy.gif

Otherwise Im petty happy thanks TJ, now to wait on this years scary eggy. smile.gif

A good hallo here just got better for me! I have 2 purebred shadow dragons, 2 purebred bone dragons, a purebred pumpkin, and my baby zombie!

Happy Halloween!

It's been my first Halloween on DC and I gotta say I've had more fun with this holiday than I have in years! Collected all the ToTs and completed Aliset, got a zombie from my first kill, hatched a boatload of past Halloween Dragons and used the extended time to catch one last round of eggs from the AP! Not to mention how much I've loved seeing the dragons "dress up" xd.png

Now all that's left to to wait for Nov 3rd! I can't wait 8D

Whew! I finally got all the treats! I feel so relieved, cuz I was starting to wonder if I'd make it... O.O

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Edited by Shalarean

Happy Halloween guys! :]

It was a nice event, considering. Thanks to all who made it possible.

This has probably been asked before, but how many ToT items did we end up with? I got 59 and no new ones are popping up.

-content removed- Trading content should be kept in the trade threads. Be sure to read the pinned topics before posting Edited by rubyshoes

This has probably been asked before, but how many ToT items did we end up with? I got 59 and no new ones are popping up.

59, and Halloween is officially over so no new ones will be added.

This was a truely wonderful event. Loved the story, loved trick or treating, and REALLY loved all the new sprites that the artists made for the halloween costumes. And I'm sending warm thoughts and wishes to everyone affected by Sandy. And pushing the drop to the third is so thoughtful on TJ's part. It is good to see a gesture like that towards people you may only know through the internet. Love DC for all it does. Happy Halloween to all, and to all a candy-ful belly.

Thanks for the fun Halloween, everyone! I made the best of the delay by breeding some extra pumpkins for my son and some checkerboard marrows for myself, plus a couple of last-minute AP catches. :-)

I hope the delay won't be too aggravating to anyone. Remember we don't yet know who this year's spriter is-- if it's somebody affected by the hurricane, then it would be very unkind not to wait for them before passing out their creations. Whatever the reasoning, I hope the drop doesn't have to get postponed a second time, but if it does, I'll live with it. :-) I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Happy Halloween still to those of us in other timezones! :-)

The event ended while I was still investigating. :V *is not pleased*

Which makes me wonder if those pages or at least the script for it will be available sometime, somewhere. Last year's event was pretty good and it seemed a shame to have all that art and writing be up only for a few days...

Awww, all the dragons are back to normal sad.gif

Which is of course what I was expecting, but still it's a shame their fun costumes aren't going to be around anymore.

Closing.

I hope everyone enjoyed the events as much as I did. Thank you TJ, organizers and artists and writers.