MoonlightEevee

Video Game Glitches

My BF's friend found a great glitch in Borderlands (the first one.) When you're going in the Vault and drop down from the pipes you're crawling over, if you stand around the grating...you fall through the floor. Time stops. You can got to every single area in the Vault and pick up all the weapons and mods you can get to. You can even see the timer stuck at 2:...something.

They had a great time going in and grabbing all of the weapons, selling them, and then going back in again and again.

My BF also has had the game glitch on him a couple times, while he was playing Mass Effect 3 multi-player. Once, he was going through floors, or stuck halfway between floors, or floating WAY above the map. The one time that he was floating, he could actually shoot the Reapers that were below him, which obviously helped out his trapped teammates laugh.gif Another glitch that he got, was that he couldn't see ANYONE. Not his teammates nor the creatures that they were fighting. He could hear Banshees or Brutes, but couldn't see them. He just ran around shooting in every direction he could think of, lol, or if teammates were close by, they would tell him if an enemy was in front of him.

One of his buddies had an odd glitch while playing Halo Reach. He was stuck in a rock, and although he could shoot the other team, they couldn't get to HIM. Had a really good K/D spread that game xd.png

Oh, glitches.. I tend to enjoy those, really. They add some humor in situations.

Wolfquest - When playing Wolfquest, I always seem to glitch. More than any of my friends. The glitch? I walk on water. This glitch gave me one of my favorite nicknames - JesusWolf. We also had a glitch on one of the multiplayer maps where.. anytime anyone died.. a 'ghost' of them remained and wandered around repeating things they had done. The 'ghosts' had name tags and we had a horrible time refinding eachother. It was really rather fun, if a bit frustrating, and me and one friend discovered we could push the 'ghosts' across the map and created Ivball, a game played with Trapt's ( Dragon Cave name ) 'ghosts'.

Skyrim - One glitch here is mountains.. I can seem to edge up near-vertical cliffs.. and get pretty far. This usually ends in me splattering below eventually when I try to go back down. The other night I was playing and stole some food, not realizing I would be seen by one of the NPC's. I got attacked, and my mercenary partner, Jenessa came to my aid and fought the NPC. He started bleeding, and when he moved the air continued to.. well.. spurt blood. It wasn't really a funny or angering glitch, just a weird 'wait, what?'.

Saints Row 3 - Don't drive your motorcycle at top speed into walls. Just don't. I went flying off, through the wall, into the building - only it wasn't a building you could enter, so I had to reload to get out.. there was no exit, just walls. I felt sort of like I was playing Sims.

I've never owned/played Skate 3, but I know it's got some hilarious glitches on it. This video pretty much shows it all, I sit through the entire eight minutes and just laugh my ass off.

Though you've kinda got to go out of your way to get into some of these glitches, it's still pretty funny.

skyrim on the xbox 360:

ground did not load, follower fell through an kept spawning above me and falling through again... like a bad portal joke.

getting my feet stuck under the map... long few minutes f trying to get out of that one.

Borderlands on the 360:

getting stomped on my the Rakk hive and falling under the map.

I did glitch through the maps in game sometimes, or through a wall somewhere (mostly in Amnesia the Dark descend and GTA San Andreas)

But I have some photos of people that glitched or lagged so badly you could mess with them even more laugh.gif

Nice position xd.png

So many laggers

I glitched on the building with airstrike

_by_WoLfgIrLyS.jpg' target='_blank'>Hilarious xd.png

One of the Lost Planets. i was on a robot, and the monster ate me. it was wierd. the camera kept zooming in and out and shaking and turning in weird angles. wink.gif

Skyrim: I was walking around when a spinning sabre cat came flying at me from the sky.... it lashed out to attack me while still spinning but flew off. Shortly after that, another one did the same thing. I realized after a third time that it was the same cat in a loop... and it was following me for whatever reason. Killing it did not help. Though it did make the body fly into a mammoth and consiquently cause that mammoth to fly spinning up in the air too until they both disappeared.

Breezehome hates me. Not only does everything always come flying off where I put it (even when I place an object, go back out and come back in, refix it and then go back out) but a few platters I have insist on making the floor glitch. One always gets stuck between the table and pile of crates so it's just laying there... I try and jump over it... I fall through the floor as soon as I get overtop it and end up at my front door still inside my house, yet, everything explodes off the places I put them again as if I had refixed everything. It's weird...

FFXIII:

Lightning ended up floating for about an hour in my game... I never found what caused it or why it happened but she eventually fell to the ground again after I went through two 'movies'.

I remember there was a crazy glitch in Wii Fit Plus.

So I was just cycling along, and then for some reason my person sank through the road, and I ended up dying.

There was another glitch in Mario Kart.

My person was able to access the off-road area.

i was playing x-men legends for the gamecube the other day and i was controlling wolverine and i went up a hill i wasnt supposed to and got stuck and when i went down i died because it was a glitch i was there and there was no way to get down from the glitch. it sucks because i had to backtrack to revive him at the extraction point.

also i was playing final fantasy III for the ds and i went out a "secret door" and went all the way to another room. it was a weird glitch but at least i didnt die from it

Skyrim:

Once I went into Markarth, and the guards had only their helmets on. Went away when I went inside a building though.

One I killed a draugr with a sneak attack, and for some reason it's weapon stayed suspended in the air. Looked really funny.

Oblivion:

Somehow ended up "inside" a house in Cheydinhal. What I mean is that I was not really inside the house, but in the outside world in the space that the house occupied. I couldn't leave by normal means, and it has been long enough I am not sure if I was able to fast travel out of it.

In Assassin's Creed I got Desmond stuck in a wall while he was 'eavesdropping' on Lucy and Vidic. Funneh times smile.gif

Then there are the other common glitches in AC; 'cloning', 'dancing guards', 'synchronised deaths'.

Oh, anyone know of the swimming in air glitch in Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly? I sorta figured it out myself, then found it was confirmed on the 'net. Amazing glitch, it is! Allowed me to beat Ripto easily!

I remember that happening quite a few times in Ripto's Rage and Year of the Dragon. There are videos of people replicating the glitch in Breeze Harbor and Dino Mines, like Sir Will said. Funnest. Glitch. EVER. biggrin.gif

~

My Pokemon Ruby game cartridge was slightly messed up, so one time when I left Victory Road, everything turned into glitchy masses of red, yellow, black, and white pixels. It was like Missingno barfed on everything in sight. Fortunately, I just turned the game off and on again, and everything was back to normal.

Zenona - basically once you get the boss down to half HP, he starts spawing lethal mini-monsters. I managed to kill him so quickly he couldn't spawn them, yet I couldn't find anyone else who had on the internet. Not sure if glitch or fluke tongue.gif

Harvest Moon - the '****' glitch. Restriction of dating 1 guy a day?? Nope wink.gif Does give me a slight problem with jealously points, but I get so many friendship points.... biggrin.gif

Dragonfable - Bring Artix into the Sneevil box fort and he will attack backwards xd.png. Also the Popsrocket delivery mission to Aeris glitches so I don't have to fight anyone - best way of getting PVP trophies wink.gif

Slenderman Ipad - invisible controls. As if they need to make it any harder -.-

I heard about a glitch in pokemon red which is Mew shapeshifted into a Ditto it would remain as one. Never happened to me though tongue.gif

Glitches some of the best in games.

Plying halo 1 online is also lots of fun lol. I'v fallen throught he floor more then once on zombie matches which is really funny because that means I livet he longest, there's no kill box on blood gultch so ya just keep going till ya get booted or win.... the timer went out so that met I won for the blue team lol.

Another one is the physics in halo 1 PC. the warhogs... its a lot of fun to play bumper hogs in. Mainly due to you never know if you will fly when you hit your target lol. The way to beat your opponet? Get em when they get ejected from the hog.

Another one me and my friend love to do is make hover vehicles on battle zone 2 fly sky high. The games not made fro fall physics so what we'd do is get a enemy hover craft, get it empty to make sure nothing interfears with the snare min, the snare mine sends the craft sky high and we see how long it will bounce..... yesterday me and a friend got one bouncing so fast it come out of the sky then bounce so high so fast... you'd miss it if you where not paying attention lol.

Dragon's Dogma: There is a section of the road just after the Encampment where I fall through the floor. My character will plumment down through empty space for a couple of minutes and then suddenly return to the road.

Order and Chaos Online for iPhone: I was messing around trying to jump on top of some buildings that weren't meant to be jumped on top of and fell through the building into nothing. I ran for like ten minutes without getting anywhere and ended up having to log off.

In that same game, there's a glitch that allows you to stand on top of water, and one that lets you shoot forward while you're falling. Everyone loves messing with those glitches. And someone killed some guard and it died floating in the air. Man that was funny.

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 for Wii: The. Most. Annoying. Glitch. EVER. The game crashes and the guilty remote starts buzzing like it's going to explode if you press any button too quickly after the Burrow gets burned in Y6.

Wolf Quest in single player: I grabbed my pup to stop the eagle from getting it but the stupid bird kept following me.

Aralon: Sword and Shadow for iPhone: An Easter Egg, really, but in the crypt underneath Caliheim, you can see the Aztec Sun Calendar on one of the walls. Thought that was kinda neat.

Cool glitches, Hawktalon. I don't really know what could top that...

I did accidentally make Altair become a ghost of some kind once. It was really weird, and it let me go past guards and through buildings. Cool, huh?

One time I was playing Tail's Adventure on Sonic Gems Collection and I jumped up to the rocky ceiling in the third level and got stuck there. I tried to get out, but I couldn't.

And then in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, after I beat the game, I couldn't go into any of Sora's special portals until I switched to Riku and then back.

Edited by Red Dragonette

I remember when in Oblivion, if you killed someone near a door, they'd get stuck in it and stretch and flail and look scary. .___.

Once I was playing Star Wars BFront, Renegade Squadron, and I got Chewbacca to float in the air for five minutes straight before he was shot down. Added a whole freakin' lot to my kill count tongue.gif

Spyro the Dragon: Original PS Game

Go to the end level, Gnasty's Loot, and while flying, you can squeeze over some of the mountains and fly outside the boundaries of the level and appear back through any of the walls. I loved doing that.

Also, with the way the levels were crafted, you could die just by walking. Bc of the different textures, if you see a SLIVER of blue (or w/e color the water is for the lv) between either land & wood, metal & terrain, ect, stand over it or try to walk along it, Spyro will sorta flail like he does when he hits water and die (This one I really didn't like to abuse =( )

Spyro the Dragon: Original PS Game

Go to the end level, Gnasty's Loot, and while flying, you can squeeze over some of the mountains and fly outside the boundaries of the level and appear back through any of the walls. I loved doing that.

Also, with the way the levels were crafted, you could die just by walking. Bc of the different textures, if you see a SLIVER of blue (or w/e color the water is for the lv) between either land & wood, metal & terrain, ect, stand over it or try to walk along it, Spyro will sorta flail like he does when he hits water and die (This one I really didn't like to abuse =( )

Holy crap you have an original PS too? I have to try these smile.gif