Darien

How many times do I have too tell don't ? in the?.

How many times do I have to tell you, don't let Dar get near the house. If he gets too close, shoot him.

How many times do I have to tell you, don't listen too SM She'll lie too and if she gets into the house she'll kill you in your sleep...

How many times do I have to tell you, don't give Dar the time of day! IGNORE HIM! HE ISN'T REAL.

How many times do I have to tell you, don't listen too SM she crazy insane mental patient if she gets into the house she'll run about foaming at the mouth and howling at the moon!!!... blink.gif

um... now you're just getting insane xd.png

How many times do I have to tell you, don't blink when you see a weeping angel!

um... now you're just getting insane xd.png

I am insane I thought you already knew that... laugh.gif

Oh I know you're insane xd.png THE ENTIRE PLANET DOES! But now you're getting insaner xd.png

laugh.gif Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the world knows... tongue.gif

Yep, the WHOLE WORLD.

How many times do I have to tell you, don't murder in the store while you're on TV!

How many times do I have to tell you SM don'y listen too the voices in your head!!!...

How many times do I have to tell you don't butt scoot into Mordor...

Edited by Darien

How many times do I have to tell you don't put cookies into your underwear!!!...

how many times do I have too tell you don't stick your fingre into the marmalade!...

How many times do I have to tell you don't eat raisin bran when you brother can't find his roach collection!

How many times do I have too tell you don't fart in the classroom!!!... blink.gif