Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

i haven't heard from ma santa, should i be worried? sad.gif

Not at all - everyone only got their lists yesterday and the gifting period doesn't end until January 31st

I sent a PM to you in an effort to help, but you do still have nearly a month to get the gifts and it's only been a day or two since the hunting began. Are you sure you want to give up so soon on trying to gift the person yourself without help?

I'm not giving up, I'm just doubting my ability to get what she wants. smile.gif

Thank you so much teresadurfin for the pretty Sunsong/Nebula and the Cheese! wub.gif

I've sent out some purples to my giftee and they were accepted! I have some more gifts though I'm hoping that this Black alts!

I could gladly breed anything off my scroll, I don't have many of the desired dragons but if anyone needs something from me feel free to ask.

Have collected the first bundle for my giftee, currently hatching them smile.gif (Fogged on my scroll - no peeking). Now to attempt a story to go with...

Should be ready and hatched by the 7th...so expect them then - and sorry for the wait tongue.gif

Happily hunting for my giftee! ^^ I hope she isn't worried that I haven't PM'd her yet.. I got two hatchies from my gifter today (not sure if it's alright to say who, but again, THANK YOU <3), and I like the little story that came with it! I'm not so creative, but might have something by the end of hunting and breeding and hatching and whatnot tongue.gif

Since I really wanna gift a lot, with variety, I'll be putting up some trades after this post, mwahahaa! She'll never expect it.. hopefully x3

I got two hatchies from my gifter today (not sure if it's alright to say who, but again, THANK YOU <3)

yes, you may disclose any information you want. (both gifters and giftees, also the eggs/hatchies)[ - it's all up to you.

oh: and you're welcome.

Edited by whitebaron

Note to self... Up to this post....

Grr.. accidentally picked up a Equine (misclick)... now have to wait AGESSSSS to abandon it.. And my Tinsel/Ice/Dino are taking FOREVERR to hatch.. why won't they just grow up so I can hunt more xd.png

Patience is not one of my best qualities...!!

Well, at least the cave and my trades are behaving for me, even if my breeding dragons never cooperate! First little parcel's going out to my giftee shortly.

Also, if anyone needs a CB nebula, CB royal blue, or CB tsunami for their giftee, please PM me. I was offering them for trade but negotiated something else, so these ones are definitely up for gifting.

And I just misclicked a purple dorsal, Flamemynx. I feel your pain. xd.png At least it's my only misclick today, so there's something.

Edited by Kishing

And I just misclicked a purple dorsal, Flamemynx. I feel your pain. xd.png At least it's my only misclick today, so there's something.

I'm forever clicking them, on the off chance that it is a red dorsal xd.png

If anyone is playing the 'Alt Lottery' for their giftee, I have a 2nd Gen PB Vine egg that I don't need.

If you'd like to help in return, I'm looking for a 2nd Gen White or Purple from (m) Purple x (f) White or a 2nd Gen Winter or Red from a Red x Winter (either gender combo) pairing. My dragons were supremely unhelpful in their breeding.

I believe my giftee got their eggs but I got no response. >.<

Edit: Actually I just found out they traded the Silver I gave them to someone else. T_T

Edited by BirdSpirit

Edit: Actually I just found out they traded the Silver I gave them to someone else. T_T

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif That is absolutely horrible. I am so sorry.

wow... sad.gif now that scares me ._. i hope the eggs i am going to gift arent traded away Dx once i get enough room ill start breeding to hope for a nice egg to gift -waits on hatchlings to grow up- u.u

Edited by Xeriina

I'm forever clicking them, on the off chance that it is a red dorsal xd.png

I've actually got lucky today and got a red dorsal. I even managed to trade it away for a nice gift for my giftee. All in all, my gifting is going good. I've already given three presents and now I have to finalize trades for two more gifts. After that, I'll just poke my ices with a stick and hope they give me an egg.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

i'm so sorry Birdspirit

I want to participate!

Forum name:DR4GONLOV3

Scroll name:lonnabonna

Wishlist: Anything I don't have, I guess. tongue.gif

That is EXTREMELY rude of that person! sad.gif I am so sorry, BirdSpirit!!

I want to participate!

Forum name:DR4GONLOV3

Scroll name:lonnabonna

Wishlist: Anything I don't have, I guess. tongue.gif

Signs ups were closed on the 25th of December. Sorry. sad.gif

Sending the second part to my giftee now, I hope it'll be as welcome as the first part was. biggrin.gif

Your giftee has been banned from all future Secret Santas. The whole point of this game is to gift something to someone who plans on keeping it because they want it! Otherwise why wish for it?!

@DR4GONLOV3 - Sign ups finished ages ago - if you'd read the first post!

That's really sad. I am sorry that this tragic event happened. sad.gif

I sent a gift out. xd.png Just awaiting a response.

Edit - Gift collected and loved biggrin.gif

Edited by spirited_soul

Sent a Gift Out smile.gif ♪ Hopefully my giftee likes it ♪ Will be sending more later if my dragons want to cooperate happy.gif

The one time I actually need to find a CB Sunsong/Daydream/Sunrise/Sunset, I can't find any xd.png

Anyways, if anyone could help me out, that'd be great. Or, breed me a Daydream "PB Thuwed".

Edit: Nevermind, just caught a Sunsong for my giftee laugh.gif But, if someone could breed me the EG Daydream Thuwed (tomorrow, when I'm unclocked), PM me please

Edited by Erica8798

That's so horrible, BirdSpirit. Glad to hear they have been banned.

Oh, and I'd like to thank my gifter, spirted_soul. You are awesome!

Edited by Classycal