Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

@Starbit-Plushie and Glyndamir

If you could PM me your wishlists....(save me scrolling the first page for them)

I could try to get something for both of you, although it may be difficult as someone who just got silver trophy...

@Starbit-Plushie and Glyndamir

If you could PM me your wishlists....(save me scrolling the first page for them)

I could try to get something for both of you, although it may be difficult as someone who just got silver trophy...

That is a very kind offer, and one I am very grateful for, but I shall wait to see if my santa contacts me, as my list was a bit difficult (Though I love surprises! Honestly I wouldn't be disappointed just to recieve a message saying they can't get my wishes, can they offer me something else)

That is a very kind offer, and one I am very grateful for, but I shall wait to see if my santa contacts me, as my list was a bit difficult (Though I love surprises! Honestly I wouldn't be disappointed just to recieve a message saying they can't get my wishes, can they offer me something else)

Well if you have no santa message by the end of next week, let me know and I'll see what I can do on the surprise front.

Well if you have no santa message by the end of next week, let me know and I'll see what I can do on the surprise front.

Hey, don't do my work for me - everyone will get a gift, promised. smile.gif

General Information: By the end of this week/start of next week, I will send out PMs to all the bronze gifters and giftees that i don't know the status of their gifting. There's then still 10 days left in the normal gifting period, which should be enough to make last-minute arrangements. And if it's not, well, there is a host of volunteers. Even if there wasn't, between the well-known mass gifters of this thread and the organisers, we could possibly handle the whole bronze and silver groups without anyone ever needing to gift.

(Well, if you don't gift and can't explain why, you're out for the future, though. smile.gif)

As for another round of gifting: yes good idea, but valentines is too close. Easter is still close, but might be better suited. We don't need to make this like the DC events, all cluttered within a third of the year, and monthly - to be honest, I need a break. Also it would get boring rather soon if you did nothing on end but gifting.

But hey, if you still want to do endless gifting - Check out Glomp Gifting, BSA Gifters, Breeding Gifting, The Giving Tree. You can definitely manage to give all your dragons away for years on end. smile.gif

I Need Help!

Please can someone help me with the following dragons?

cb black, cb Tan Ridgewing

I can be contacted: PM

I can trade for this dragon: Yes

I Need Help!

cb black, cb Tan Ridgewing

I can be contacted: PM

I can trade for this dragon: Yes

pm'ing you now. smile.gif

pm'ing you now. smile.gif

thank you

just sent my gift to my giftee

hopefully the wait is not too long

trades are not going too well.......

but thanks to whitebaron's help, i guess it did

on the other note, i guess i almost forgotten that i also did not get my gift yet

lol

i guess i had a hell of a list too

Edited by lynixe

Wow. Out of all times, my normal ridiculously productive pair of Silvers decides to go on hiatus. I will have another shot at breeding tomorrow, so fingers crossed. But, seeing I'm struggling, I'm going to request some assistance so I can send at least one more gift. Hehehe...this is hard XD

I Need Help!

Alt Black of some lineage, but I'd love to gift a pretty lineaged one x3

7th + gen Tinsels, again, same as above

And 3rd gen spiral Ice x Purple

I can be contacted: by PM

I can trade for this dragon: Possibly. Depends on what you want ._.;

Yet to hear from my giftee...maybe my list is proving quite difficult too XD

Is there anyone tell me how many assistance post I can raise?

Or once I got 1 gift from the gifter I cannot ask for help anymore???

I am happy to announce that I was able to complete my secret mission! *^-^*

As soon as my Magi has delivered the two special somethings to my giftee that is. laugh.gif but I am confident Verlorn does a good job and teleports them save and sound.

My dear giftee, hope you like that delivery as much as I do. ^.~

@shinjiteru Uhm I don't really understand what you mean.. as far as I know, there is no limit on the number of times you can ask for help. (however it would be lovely to see that you try to find gifts on your own too. ^.~) Nonetheless, lots of people (including me) are happy to help out with tricky wishes - we all know how stubborn dragons can be if we need them to behave. laugh.gif

I just got my final 2 gifts from my Santa, Belisar. A pair of beautiful Winters!! *happy dance*

Honestly, she has been AMAZING! Fantastic gifts, both off my wishlist (She got everything on it!) and assorted surprises along the way. Each gift came with stories of her travels through out the land (All the biomes). I've saved them all and still go back to read them. While I am so grateful for the gifts, as I told her, it is her stories I will truly miss the most. She is a sweetheart and the best Santa, ever! Thank you, a million times over!

Now if I could just get my NOGOODVERYBAD Dragons to cooperate I could get back to MY gifting. *mutters about celibate dragons*

Edited by jocosa

Now if I could just get my NOGOODVERYBAD Dragons to cooperate I could get back to MY gifting. *mutters about celibate dragons*

rolleyes.gif I am thoroughly convinced that some of my dragons are going/already have gone thru menopause. dry.gif The only ones that will breed are not the ones I want to so I can complete my gifting. mad.gif *strums fingers*

I have however been able to trickle a few odds and ends into the AP so I guess I can't say all of them aren't cooperating. *sigh*

i tried ALL my tinsels and i couldn't get 1 shinny egg!!!!!! blink.gif

Yes, went through the same thing a few days ago.. 80+ shinies.. not a single Tin egg. ^^" Fails and no interests was all that was produced. laugh.gif

But more importantly... A huge thanks to my dear giftee, jocosa! She found two little floating imps hiding under her bed.. and sent them over to me. - All following my made up stories. wub.gif

So very sweet ... Never can resist a Loon. haha

I am happy to announce that I was able to complete my secret mission! *^-^*

As soon as my Magi has delivered the two special somethings to my giftee that is. laugh.gif but I am confident Verlorn does a good job and teleports them save and sound.

My dear giftee, hope you like that delivery as much as I do. ^.~

@shinjiteru Uhm I don't really understand what you mean.. as far as I know, there is no limit on the number of times you can ask for help. (however it would be lovely to see that you try to find gifts on your own too. ^.~) Nonetheless, lots of people (including me) are happy to help out with tricky wishes - we all know how stubborn dragons can be if we need them to behave. laugh.gif

Thanks for answering.

I posted once for asking help on the list I sent to Mr Santa since I heard nothing from him. And I got 1 of those right after my post.

Just that my Santa will not see other wishes since the post might sink somewhere else.

I tried all my metalic and tinsel every week and got none of them either >< ><

Thanks for answering.

I posted once for asking help on the list I sent to Mr Santa since I heard nothing from him. And I got 1 of those right after my post.

Just that my Santa will not see other wishes since the post might sink somewhere else.

I tried all my metalic and tinsel every week and got none of them either >< ><

Hmm?

Well everyone that has signed up for the game posted their own wishlist once. And everyone has been assigned to one gifter (the person who tries to fulfill your wishlist) and one giftee (the person you have to gift to).

Sometimes it is hard to fulfill your giftees wishes (due to very stubborn dragons or just the difficulty of the wishes themselves). And when the game is approaching its end of course you can post, which items you need help with to give to your giftee. I don't think there is a limit of how often you can ask, as long as those things aren't kept by yourself but you give them to the person you 'have to' gift to. wink.gif

It's always up to the gifter how many wishes they like to fulfill. Some try to do the whole list (hehe) and some only give you one item from it. So it's up to you too, how many gifts you are searching for to give your giftee.

Edited by Belisar

Hmm?

Well everyone that has signed up for the game posted their own wishlist once. And everyone has been assigned to one gifter (the person who tries to fulfill your wishlist) and one giftee (the person you have to gift to).

Sometimes it is hard to fulfill your giftees wishes (due to very stubborn dragons or just the difficulty of the wishes themselves). And when the game is approaching its end of course you can post, which items you need help with to give to your giftee. I don't think there is a limit of how often you can ask, as long as those things aren't kept by yourself but you give them to the person you 'have to' gift to. wink.gif

It's always up to the gifter how many wishes they like to fulfill. Some try to do the whole list (hehe) and some only give you one item from it. So it's up to you too, how many gifts you are searching for to give your giftee.

It sounds like I misunderstood from the beginning. I thought we ask for help when u have no gifter and/or the gifter cannot fulfill our list.

In my case I did on the list and gifted to my assigned giftee but no respond from them after 3 times when all gifts became adult. Also, I dont know who is my gifter so far, no PM, nothing. So that's why I asked for help.

So should I give back the gift I received from the post to someone else then? Luckily it has not hatched yet.

It sounds like I misunderstood from the beginning. I thought we ask for help when u have no gifter and/or the gifter cannot fulfill our list.

In my case I did on the list and gifted to my assigned giftee but no respond from them after 3 times when all gifts became adult. Also, I dont know who is my gifter so far, no PM, nothing. So that's why I asked for help.

So should I give back the gift I received from the post to someone else then? Luckily it has not hatched yet.

Oh outch ^^"

Well we do not ask for gifts for ourselves here *yet*. After the event is over there will be a 'make-up' time, where those people get gifted who didn't receive anything yet. smile.gif So no one needs to worry that they will be left out. The gifting period is from 6th Jan – 30th January. If you don't hear from your gifter until then and have received nothing, you can post here and say you seem to have been forgotten. [then lots of kind souls will crawl out and send you pretty things. ^.~]

Sometimes it takes the gifter longer to find something that their giftee likes. Therefore panicing before the time is over is not a good idea. ^.~

Maybe pm the person who gave you the egg, and explain the situation to them. I am sure they won't mind much if they see it was an accident.

The gifter is always secret until they pm you with a gift. laugh.gif That's the purpose of a 'Secret Santa'.

If your giftee doesn't respond to your pm/didn't read them, try to send them an e-mail if they have the option enabled. If they do not respond until the event is over, post so here, so the mods know what happened.

EDIT:

to see whether they have read your pms, you can 'track' your messages. To do so just tick off the option 'Track this message?' when writing a pm. In the folder 'Message Tracker' of your Message board you can see whether and when they were read.

Edited by Belisar

Oh outch ^^"

Well we do not ask for gifts for ourselves here *yet*. After the event is over there will be a 'make-up' time, where those people get gifted who didn't receive anything yet. smile.gif So no one needs to worry that they will be left out. The gifting period is from 6th Jan – 30th January. If you don't hear from your gifter until then and have received nothing, you can post here and say you seem to have been forgotten. [then lots of kind souls will crawl out and send you pretty things. ^.~]

Sometimes it takes the gifter longer to find something that their giftee likes. Therefore panicing before the time is over is not a good idea. ^.~

Maybe pm the person who gave you the egg, and explain the situation to them. I am sure they won't mind much if they see it was an accident.

The gifter is always secret until they pm you with a gift. laugh.gif That's the purpose of a 'Secret Santa'.

If your giftee doesn't respond to your pm/didn't read them, try to send them an e-mail if they have the option enabled. If they do not respond until the event is over, post so here, so the mods know what happened.

EDIT:

to see whether they have read your pms, you can 'track' your messages. To do so just tick off the option 'Track this message?' when writing a pm. In the folder 'Message Tracker' of your Message board you can see whether and when they were read.

Everything seems to be clear now ^^

Thanks Belisar, I will PM the gifter from whom I received the egg now tongue.giftongue.gif

Guess I need to wait for a little longer xd.pngxd.png My Santa is still playing around somewhere now.

I have now officially given my giftee everything they asked for, and am just waiting for them to pick up the last egg. I have also been given my first present, so yay!

EDIT: They picked up the gift. Wow, it feels good to be done! I'd like to thank jocosa and Red2111 for their help, and if you guys need anything for your giftee and I can help, just ask.

Edited by attackfish

My giftee still hasn't read my PM and its been about a week (maybe more).....and the eggs grew up. sad.gif

I have another egg for her but I am not sure if she is inactive or not.....

Suggestions?