Avalon the Great

The Wishlist

Can I join? Here is one of my Magis.

And my first wish...

I Am Wishing

Type of Dragon: Bleeding Moon

Requirements: CB

Total Point Cost: 8 (They are listed as common on the Wiki.)

I'd like to join also

Magi: http://dragcave.net/lineage/e3P0h

Seems I got bumped from a cleaning.

Also:

I Am Wishing

Type of Dragon: Copper

Requirements: CB Green

Total Point Cost: 20 points if uncommon, 30 points if rare (since they are not technically rare)?

Wasn't sure about the rarity, I've only been able to get one green CB Copper since their release.

I have no problem catching/breeding for people biggrin.gif

EDIT: Woops, forgot I don't have any points yet rolleyes.gif

Edited by xeyla

Can I join? Here is one of my Magis.

And my first wish...

I Am Wishing

Type of Dragon: Bleeding Moon

Requirements: CB

Total Point Cost: 8 (They are listed as common on the Wiki.)

I'm Granting A Wish

Dragon and Requirements: CB Bleeding Moon

Link to lineage: [lineage]

Gifter: ƒrozen

Recipient: Princess GLG

My Current Total: 15 [for joining] + 8 = 23 Points

Hey, this sounds like a great idea. I'm in, too! laugh.gif

Here's one of my 30 Magis: Meet Mohby.

I can also help people by breeding all kinds of BSA-dragons relevant to breeding and raising to make this go smooth (Incubate, Influence, Fertilize and Teleport). smile.gif

There is one problem I see at this time: People don't have points yet to request what they need and thus noone can built points, since nothing is requested.

We might want to add a category of eggs that give points when gifted, but don't take points from the receiver, or have a happy starting-week, where some requests give points but don't cost any?

Also, if going by the Wiki for what's rare, we will have a problem, as for example Coppers are likely the hardest CBs to get at the moment, but are only listed as common on the Wiki.

(You can easily trade a CB Copper for a CB Gold or Silver at the moment.)

How do we want to determine how rare a dragon is at any given time?

Hey, this sounds like a great idea. I'm in, too!   laugh.gif

Here's one of my 30 Magis: Meet Mohby.

I can also help people by breeding all kinds of BSA-dragons relevant to breeding and raising to make this go smooth (Incubate, Influence, Fertilize and Teleport).  smile.gif

There is one problem I see at this time: People don't have points yet to request what they need and thus noone can built points, since nothing is requested.

We might want to add a category of eggs that give points when gifted, but don't take points from the receiver, or have a happy starting-week, where some requests give points but don't cost any?

Also, if going by the Wiki for what's rare, we will have a problem, as for example Coppers are likely the hardest CBs to get at the moment, but are only listed as common on the Wiki.

(You can easily trade a CB Copper for a CB Gold or Silver at the moment.)

How do we want to determine how rare a dragon is at any given time?

I totally must agree on this one ^o^ Also I don't see a category for "Very Common"/"Extremely Common" Dragons, or what most people refer to as "cave-blockers" x] These dragons are depicted very differently based on their drop rate [since they drop non-stop]. It might work out better if we used these "Very/Extremely Common" Dragons as the non-point reduction dragons, since you're pretty much being nice by asking for one o__o

Lemme see I think the very/extremely commons were:

-- Albinos [very]

-- Canopys [extremely]

-- Coastal Waverunners [extremely]

-- Purple Dorsals [very]

-- Grays [extremely]

-- Greens [extremely]

-- Guardians [extremely]

-- Mint [very]

-- Nocturne [very]

-- Waterwalker [very]

-- Waterhorse [very]

-- Whiptail [extremely]

Oooh, and since I'm here, have an edit:

I Am Wishing

Type of Dragon: ANY Uncommon Dragon

Requirements: Must be FEMALE Hatchling

Total Point Cost: 15

Would love multiple offers. Please PM me first, & if I agree, post the form.

Edited by ƒrozen

My Wish Was Granted

Dragon and Requirements:CB Bleeding Moon

Recipient:Princess GLG

Giver:frozen

My Current Total: 15 - 8 = 7

My Wish Was Granted

Dragon and Requirements: CB Pink [uncommon Female Hatchling]

Recipient: ƒrozen

Giver: Princess GLG

My Current Total: 23 - 15 = 8 Points

Thanks! :]

Hiya guys!

I know I haven't been on for like months (#shame -.-), but I updated everything, I think. Everyone's accepted, please let me know if I missed you. smile.gif I know nothing about the new releases (I was on vacation), so for now I'm just going to trust all of you and/or the Wiki. xd.png

AND, for many reasons, including your suggestions, we are having a special promo thingy! ^-^ Just this week (until the 14th), all point losses are halved and gains doubled! (i.e. a wisher only loses half the points they would normally for that wish, and the granter gains double the points they would normally for granting it! In addition, all people who join this week get 30 points to start!) This is because you're right; 15 points is not enough. I think. This is sort of a test run; if it works, I may end up tweaking the thread system a bit permanently. smile.gif Have fun, and I'll be on as often as I can!

It seems I haven't previously joined this? Oh well. I'll join now to help get the wish-points economy going.

I have many magis, here is one that I've had since 2008. tongue.gif

I'm happy to fulfill wishes from my lineages (see my Breeding, Gifting lineages thread).

Edited by Lavinia

I'm Granting A Wish

Dragon and Requirements: CB Seasonal [summer Egg]

Link to lineage: [link]

Gifter: ƒrozen

Recipient: Lavinia

My Current Total: 8 + 20 = 28

Please note that the gift won't be given for another rough 5 hours [since the recipient doesn't have space].