Avalon the Great

The Wishlist

Hey everyone! Remember, only 29 days until everyone who hasn't replied is knocked off the member list!!! ohmy.gif So bump yourself now, before you have to re-register. Of course, you are always allowed to, but it takes time to. Plus, if you make a wish at the same time as you bump, you get 5 free points! smile.gif

I'm Granting A Wish

Dragon and Requirements: 2nd gen PB white

Link to lineage: Lineage

Gifter: Nadat

Recipient: herobrine745

Point Gain: 4 (+8 for purebred, I believe?)

My Current Total: 15, so this makes either 19 or 27, I'm not sure.

Oh right, and this is a bump to stay in too.

Edited by Nadat

I'm Granting A Wish

Dragon and Requirements: Blusang (4g PB)

Link to lineage: Lineage Link

Gifter: Skydafox

Recipient: terradi

Point Gain: 18 (I don't know if 4g is considered short gen, I can mod this if it is..)

My Current Total: 15 (+18) = 33

Ohmahgerd I hope I filled that out right @___@ let me know if I need to fix anything.

Also, this is my bump to stay on the list!

My Wish Was Granted

Dragon and Requirements: White 2ndgen PB

Recipient: herobrine745

Giver: Nadat

Point Cost: 6

My Current Total: 9

I Am Wishing

Type of Dragon: Red

Requirements: It incubates stuff. That's all I care about right now. smile.gif

Total Point Cost: 15

I hope that's right, the math is still really confusing to me.

I'm Granting A Wish

Dragon and Requirements: Red

Recipient: Keolah

Point Gain: 15

My Current Total: 33 (+15) = 48

I still really hope I got this right.. LOL biggrin.gif

My Wish Was Granted

Dragon and Requirements: Red

Recipient: Keolah

Giver: skydafox

Point Cost: (How much the wish was worth) 15

My Current Total: 0

I would like to stay (if i'm even accepted...which i have no clue at this point. tongue.gif )... (also will use the 5 points for this following request)

I Am Wishing

Type of Dragon: Balloon

Requirements: Male please

Total Point Cost: 5 (Common - Gender Specific.)

Oh boy, this is what I get for staying away too long. xd.png Here we go:

Everyone accepted who asked/edited since my last post. Please let me know if I forgot to put someone on the list, put a smiley next to their name, or anything else.

Nadat: I'm not quite sure, but I think the total was actually 10. Common Purebred = 6, plus Special Gen (4) = 10. smile.gif So I added that, which means you're at 25 and hero's at 5.

skydafox: The dragon should be worth 22 points (18 for uncommon purebred, plus 4 for Special Gen. Yeah, that counts. I clarified it a bit in the first post.) Hey, that plus sign thing is brilliant! *-* Ima use that. *edits first post again*

Keo: You're right. smile.gif So, skydafox's total should now be wow, 52.

terradi: Simply saying something would be nice doesn't count as requesting it, so you're all good. ^-^

psy: Yep, you're accepted. And meh, I'll give you the five free points because it was basically your first post.

Alright, I think that's it. To reiterate, please point out if I messed up somewhere!

I'm Granting A Wish

Dragon and Requirements: Balloon - Male

Recipient: psycoe11

My Current Total: [52] + [8] = [60]

Wow, time flies. School's finally out, so I might be able to actually check the forum every other day again. -makes mental note- So, since May 22nd has come and gone, I have reset the member list*. Remember, if you want to be added again or if I deleted you accidentally (sorry in advance), please just reapply. smile.gif

Note: I have also reset all the wishes listed as "Taken," because by now all the gifted dragons are adults, so most likely they were sent and someone forgot to post.

*Due to a disturbance in the force, if you will, I could not delete members whose point levels were other than 15. However, the clean was still quite effective. I may figure out a way around this, but for now that's how it stands.

Edited by Avalon the Great

I would like to join please. Here is Quark, the first of my six Magi: http://dragcave.net/lineage/74Qqc

Oh wow, just saw that this thread hasn't been very active lately... Let's change that cause I wanna gift (and perhaps get) dragons! smile.gif

Edited by Renren_Ace