Ruins

Dr Conel's Home For People Who Chat

Me: Sleeping on he job? What kind of work ethic is that, Boom?

Boom: I was up all night setting up the obstacle course! How else do you think the students will learn how to deal with unexpected and bizarre booby-traps? I fell into quite a few piranha, shark, crocodile, squid, jellyfish, annenome, and even carnivorous sponge pits in my day, and belive me, it's better if you can avoid triggering the mechanism that swings giant hammers to knock you into the hole that just opened in the floor.

Me: wacko.gif

Carnivorous sponges? How would they eat you? Through simply letting you decompose on them?

blink.gif I thought that was joke.

Well, they really aren't all that big. They could probably hurt you if there was only one, but I have to wonder if there were very many...

Edited by RainDash

Never joke with mother nature. She was able to create platapi.

'nuff said.

...Spongebob may now give me nightmares.

On another note, if Takhesis really does quit, (Which I hope she does not) what do I do to interact with others? Anthra doesn't know about the tiger situation and probably wouldn't help, not to mention that Takhesis' character would have to simply poof or something.

Lorna = Maths Teacher

She's going to have fun with all the students that hate math.

Posts will be short for a while..... have some extreme nerve pain from shingles which gets aggrivated by typing.

Guess this part got over looked when ppl called me out for lack of length in RP post...

I'm sorry, but I don't remember you telling me this... (Was it in your form PM or here or something?)

I'm sorry, but I don't remember you telling me this... (Was it in your form PM or here or something?)

I posted in OOC thread (here) assuming that ppl would actually read it.

I'm sorry that typing hurts you, but is joining an RP where you are expected to post roughly 100 words a time such a good idea?

I'm sorry that typing hurts you, but is joining an RP where you are expected to post roughly 100 words a time such a good idea?

At the time of joining - I was not under the effects of a virus that attacks my nerves.

Perhaps it would be wiser to quit after all.

Edited by Takhesis

Well, I've successfully been enough of an... a double s that I drove someone away. Well done me. Best GM ever.

As far as I know, you haven't driven anyone away, unless you somehow have the power to give people viruses.

In that case, I would like to remind you I am your very best friend o3o

Just a clarification on why I quit (and while my industrial strength painkiller lasts long enough I can type - but I'm already borderline overdosing on it so can't really take any more. Plus doc will notice the excess of repeat prescriptions eventually).

Reason 1) Nerve pain from Virus making hard to type

Reason 2a) Getting called on short post when I'd already given notification via OOC the reasons behind it.

Reason 2b) Apparant lack of care on behalf of some other members of RP - posts that sound (lack of voice tone on net doesn't help) borderline rude/couldntcarelessthatitsavirusandyoushouldnthavesigneduptoanRPthatrequirestypingifithurtsyouanyway.

Takhesis I know you told us about your shingles here in the OOC, but not everyone checks this right away. Some people (myself included) go straight to the RP to catch up and post and then come to the OOC. I wasn't calling you out (and I'm sorry that you think so), but just trying to give a gentle reminder of the rules that Ruins had laid out.

And I don't see how anyone has been flippant about it either. From what I can see people just asked a few questions and one person wished you well.

This doesn't sound flippant?

Edit: Reported myself for 'drama'

Edited by Takhesis

Takhesis that was just an observation and a question... Nothing in that sentence sound even remotely to what ever the problem is.

There is no need for this kind of "drama"... you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

Sorry's has been said now let it go

It is probably best to move on the conversation everyone. People are allowed to leave an RP whenever they wish and I didn't really notice anything too rude from any of you. Best to stop it here before it gets there. Let me know if you need anything else~

I will post today, I promise... In between egg-hunting, university reading, and crisis of confedence... (But not right now, this computer sucks unmentionables.)

Guys, I'm so sorry I haven't posted. My computer broke, and then Sandy hit, and I haven't had power until now. But everything is working again, so hopefully I'll be able to post soon.

Drow? While I don't mind playing silly buggers with the butterfly and Nova, I'd like to point out that because the butterfly is close enough to observe the situation going on outside with the tiger cub, that means they are close enough to see him. I don't know about Talon's senses, but won't the tiger cub be able to smell Nova? That might go down so well, especially if they can't see where he is.

Depends on how keen Kez's senses are I guess. It would be a similar situation to when he 'smelled' Talon i'd assume...

Then again, he didn't notice Nova hiding near the living room while he was eavesdropping so I'm not sure how Kez would react.

Either way, I personally don't mind if his 'presence' is noticed. Also got an 'escape route/plan/reason' if needed :3

Edited by TotallyDrow

Depends on how keen Kez's senses are I guess. It would be a similar situation to when he 'smelled' Talon i'd assume...

Then again, he didn't notice Nova hiding near the living room while he was eavesdropping so I'm not sure how Kez would react.

Either way, I personally don't mind if his 'presence' is noticed. Also got an 'escape route/plan/reason' if needed :3

That's because I read it that Nova had left - otherwise yes, Kez would have noticed an invisible person, and would certainly detect the butterfly since Kez is currently downwind of the other three characters in the forest at this point. The large felines have a very good sense of smell and hearing, so they can track and detect those who are hidden, invisible etc unless they specifically have something that masks sounds and smell.