Ruins

Dr Conel's Home For People Who Chat

Additionally, I would ask:

1. What is Aether?

2. What specifically can he do with the Aether - just those two talents mentioned?

3. What kind of creatures? Is there anything particular or special about them?

4. What is Aether sickness?

5. How does he cope being blind? Do his powers help in any way?

Edited by Kestra15

Thanks for accepting my form Ruins.

I think I may wait til the big speech scene to introduce my character, unless you think there's a better way to introduce her?

There's a small party on the stairs! Two people have snuck up on Talon, and commedy comes in threes.

Edited by sailing101

When I have any clue what he's going to say... It's eight in the evening here and I'm too tired to be creative, so some time tomorrow.

Darn I pod, I had a post written, but before I could hit send, safari crashed.

To lazy tired to try again now, good night.

I'm getting more and more tempted to create a second character, but I'm not sure if they would work. They'd need to wear a power nullifying bracelet 24/7.

I'm getting more and more tempted to create a second character, but I'm not sure if they would work. They'd need to wear a power nullifying bracelet 24/7.

He/she can just hang around Quenna 24/7 tongue.gif *points at her power nullifying ability*

Quenna maybe one of the few people my character (Lorna) can be completely open with. If only because that power nullifier would knock out her sheilds.

*takes out a pointed stick and starts prodding people into the Dining Hall*

Move it. I want to RP D:

Okay, speech done. Thank God that's over...

Yay!

*snugs Ruins*

Quick question. As Abel is 20, would he be allowed to smoke and drink alcohol?

Drink a bit, yeah. Smoke perhaps outside, but inside? He'd probably light up, take a puff and then have his cigarette cut in half by Conel, followed by a lecture about fire safely in ancient buildings... xd.png

Also, there's a tiger in the building covered in CCTV. For some reason everybody (read: Conel) is ignoring it... *facepalm*

Ack, so sorry that it took me forever to finally get my post up, but my laptop broke and I've had difficulty getting on my computer. D:

Now to wonder how Quenna will react to someone (Lorna) trying to feed her energy without warning her first...

Whoo, can has English teacher.

Right, I have a feeling people's aren't up and somebody isn't on the first page, but I can't remember who. Jog my memory?

I think when I was last looking through the short version of the characters, I only saw Conel listed as a teacher...

Oh, yeah. That's probably out of date, anyway... I keep forgetting to update it.

I don't know if you may have forgotten about my form? Or did you even receive it.

I'll leave now.

EDIT: Two posts down. I read it. Sorry. Okay, now I'll leave.

Edited by DiaGlace48

Lorna = Maths Teacher

She's going to have fun with all the students that hate math.

Posts will be short for a while..... have some extreme nerve pain from shingles which gets aggrivated by typing.

Guess this part got over looked when ppl called me out for lack of length in RP post...

Edited by Takhesis

Posts will be short or nonexistant as

I have some extreme nerve pain from shingles which gets aggrivated by typing.

Offending post has been deleted:

ie this one:

QUOTE (Takhesis @ Oct 23 2012, 07:43 AM)

Lorna had excused herself to prepare for class. Now she was sitting in the Maths room finalising her preparations and reading the student notes left by her predecessor.

/QUOTE

And I am debating withdrawing from this RP.

Edited by Takhesis