Ruins

Dr Conel's Home For People Who Chat

Does anyone else have any room requests, or should I place the rest randomly?

Can Nova be an existing student and if there is enough rooms, can he have his own? It would be kind of difficult for him if he had to share a room due to his appearance and reluctance to be seen.

If there isn't enough space, then rooming with someone else won't be that big of a problem. Since he can just stay invisible :3

edit:

Username: TotallyDrow

Name: Nova

Edited by TotallyDrow

Both my characters will also be new arrivals

I was going to ask you this. I can work it into my first post.

Where are all the teachers going?

Nevermind. I checked the map lol.

Edited by Fortune86

Username: Coralkiki

Name: Lea Pine

I pictured here having been at the school for a couple of months or so, just long enough to have gotten an understanding of the place and the beginnings of a rep. I'm okey with any room, though putting her with someone who doesn't mind pestering her about eating properly etc. is possibly a good idea~

Ruins, will you let us RP at the two week mark? If my math is correct, this will be on Wednesday.

Sure, I'm getting pretty impatient myself, to be honest...

We've been talking about this RP a lot lol.

Have you had anything from Laura Ruins? I know she was thinking of sending in a form.

This thread is for people who have been accepted into the RP and, though you might not mean it, this comes across as an attempt to pressure me into accepting your character by telling everyone you've applied.

EDIT: @Fortune: I don't think so, no.

Edited by Ruins

Yep! I'll put the first post up in a bit, when I'm feeling more awake. biggrin.gif

When I wrote 'likes to put on a small show' I suddenly envisioned Conel showing up with his own version of the Willy Wonka puppets.

@ Ruins: I finally decided on a last name for Abel. Can you add 'Bradley' to his form please Ruins?

Edited by Fortune86

@Fortune: Adding. smile.gif

I have to add the rest of the guys to the rooms, so I'll do that now. Mostly it'll be random and gender-matched, unless I remember any preferences that people have expressed...

Would 5 or 7 be fine for Nova, as the sole resident of the room due to his hesitancy to let others see what he really looks like? :3

Nova is in 5, Talon's in 4 and Aqua's with Kaz in 1. biggrin.gif

Okay, not to complain or anything but can we slow down a little- for the other guys? We don't want to confuse them with three pages of just us posting...

*salutes*

Yes Commander. I shall endeavour to slow down. I'll be leaving in twenty minutes anyhoo.

Uhm, yeah, is Lea sleeping in the hallway or something? Just because she isn't written upp as having a room x3

I'll try to slow down a bit. I'm just excited. xd.png /lame excuse. I'll have no-one to post with after 6 my time anyway. tongue.gif