yosofine

Additional BSA filter

Would it be too much trouble to take the Shallow Waters off the BSA filter list when the player already has their Magicarp badge?

It seems pointless to scroll through a dozen Shallow Waters I'll never use Splash for again.

Also, why is Splash not greyed out when we've got the badge?

Good question. Maybe TJ plans on adding a Gyarados badge soon, and you'll need 1000 splashes to get it? tongue.gif

Edited by olympe

Well - I have to thank you, I saw this, remembered to Splash and got my badge tongue.gif

Anyhoo - All my Shallow Waters are at the bottom of my sort (I have reverse breed) - but I would support this. Love the idea of a Gyrados badge though xd.png

No one has reached 1000 yet. Perhaps there already is such a thing?

ninja.gif

Oh BLEEP..... xd.png

Also some of us like to splash even if we already have the badge so I like having them on the BSA list.

ninja.gif

You know, I was thinking just that. xd.png I guess I need to start breeding Shallow Waters again.

Also, why is Splash not greyed out when we've got the badge?

I really think of Magikarp as an Easter egg, so there wouldn't be a purpose to graying it out. =p

Perhaps there could be like an opposite breed filter, so the feesh would show up at the bottom and not the top for people who don't want to scroll through them?

You know, I was thinking just that. xd.png I guess I need to start breeding Shallow Waters again.

Ummmm, yeah.... (at 5 splashes a day, 1000 will take a while...)

No, there is no way to know. Just keep splashing! biggrin.gif

I've always wondered, when you "double-splash" (ie hit the 'Back' button and do the splash again immediately with the same feeshie), does the second splash count towards your total, or only the first, 'official' splash? huh.gif

/idle curiosity

Aaand, to stay on topic, i don't have a problem with shallow waters staying on the BSA filter, just because it's a fun and silly thing, and seeing them there reminds that I can still Splash whenever I feel like it. smile.gif

Edited by ShaladorsLady

I doubt it. After all, you get a different message, and TJ is well able to code things so you can't repeat an action by using the back button. (See breeding...)

ninja.gif

That is just gloriously evil. ohmy.gif