Zilverwing

Favorite Character from Video Games

Merchant from Terraria. "You want apples? You want carrots? You want armor? I got torches!"

Characters That I Like

Tales of the Abyss

Luke fon Fabre

Tear Grants

Tales of Symphonia

Genis Sage

Lloyd Irving

Sheena Fujibayashi

Mithos

Tales of Vesperia

Rita Mordio

Yuri Lowell

Kingdom Hearts

Xion

Roxas

Riku

Sora

Fire Emblem Awaking

Lucina

Ricken

(Female) Avatar

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

Richter

Pokemon

N

The World Ends with you

Neku

Rhyme

Pairings that I support

LukexTear

GenisxPresea

JadexRaine (I blame that one crossover that I read)

RegalxRaine

LloydxColette

ZelosxSheena

FlorianxAnise

ChromxFemale Avater

GuyxNatalia

Edited by Symphonic Abyss

Alright, lots here:

-World of Warcraft: Arthas, Varian, Jaina, Thrall (kinda ._.), and OMG ILLIDAN.

-Assassin's Creed: Ezio. One of my friends was obsessed with him, it rubbed off on me.

-Master Chief. I don't even have to say what game. <3

-I can't think of any more for some reason! I'm blanking out.

And, just because I feel obligated: DANGIT JAINA, Y U NO CHOOSE ARTHAS OVER THRALL, THRALL IS A FLIPPING ORC I DON'T CARE IF YOU MET THRALL AFTER ARTHAS WAS DEAD ARTHAS WAS SO MUCH BETTEEERRR-*gets shot*

...Okay, I'm done.

Link <3 LoZ (best character! So epic)

Sheik Loz

Sora Kindomhearts

Ike Sacred Stones: Fire Emblem

and cant think of any more xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

hey guys

guess my favorite kingdom hearts character

it's Vexen

wink.gif

He's always my fave. I have on/off luffs for Xemmy, Lexy, Zexy, Saix-y, Axey, Luxy, Marly, Larxy, and Roxy, as well. Yeah, no one out of OrgXIII interests me, oh well. Except Terra. Terra's cool.

As for pairs, I hate cross fandom. So.. Vexen x anyone ever existing in KH. Yeah.

I'm not much of a gamer, so KH is probably the best detail I have. I also like Utsuho from Touhou, all Support classes of Team Fortess 2, Colress in Pokemon, and some more I don't have on mind right now.

Tales of Vesperia: Zagi (Don't judge me... I find his complete insanity hilarious)

Tales of the Abyss: Colonel Jade Curtis

Legend of Zelda; Ocarina of Time: That Guy in the Windmill (I love to cause havoc in his life by playing the Song of Storms)

Harvest Moon; Magical Melody: Mayor Theodore

Kid Icarus; Uprising: Hades or Viridi or Pit

Skyrim: Spectral Assassin (Good Old Lucien Lachance!)

Oblivion: Sheogorath (Cheese for Everyone!)

AND Several more, but I am done listing for now

o3o

Roxas from KH.

Neku from The World Ends With You.

The zombies from PvZ.

aaaaaaand I'm stopping there before I remember anyone else. This list could go on forever.

Characters

Mario Games

Yoshi

Luigi

Kingdom Hearts

Roxas

Riku

Tales of Xillia

Milla

Jude

Elise

Alvin

Rowen

Gaius

Tales of the Abyss

Luke

Asch

Tear

Guy

Jade

Tales of Symphonia

Lloyd

Sheena

Final Fantasy 7

Cloud

Sephiroth

Zack

Aerith

Final Fantasy 8

Squall

Rinoa

I would continue listing but I play way too many games. xd.png

Pairings

Milla x Jude (Tales of Xillia)

Zack x Aerith (FF7)

Squall x Rinoa (FF8)

Sunny Smiles

Master Chief

Cortana

Link <3

Dark Link

Happy Mask Salesman

Deku Butler

Skull kid

Kat

Jhon -Halo

Ryu- Ninja Gaiden

Daxter- Miss that game </3

Jak

Saria

Iron Hide

(Cant remember this guys name he's in oblivion and if you attack him he sends you falling to your death)

halo - master chief

pokemon - do i have to make it obvious......... zorua!!!

AC 2, BH, R - ezio

Edited by zorua9

I suppose my favorite would be Sonic. I've been playing his games since I first picked up a controller, and... well, he is special to me. He's brave and he has a good heart. He's cocky but not obnoxiously so - in fact it makes things more fun when he taunts the enemy I'm trying to kill. And he'll always be there for those in need. He's a true hero.

From other games.

My favorite Pokemon are Typhlosion (because he was my first starter) and Suicune.

In Skies of Arcadia, Vyse's determination and good nature never fail to impress me - he inspires the best in people. I also really like Centime a lot because he is a kindhearted and perfect man. He looks after orphans and has a really cool ship.

From Tales of Symphonia, I think my favorite is actually Zelos. He's a womanizer, I know. But he's also the most entertaining and colorful character and, while he seems to just goof around a lot, he'll always (or almost always, depending on how you play the game) be there for you in your time of need. Also, I dig his hair. I do. Lloyd is also a very respectable character, always striving to do the right thing and correct his past mistakes.

From Tales of Vesperia, I... actually don't like anyone. At all. I'm sorry. All the characters I find either very boring, like Judith and Yuri, or very annoying, like Karol and Estelle. I guess I kind of like Rita, because she can be pretty funny sometimes, but even she falls flat. I haven't finished the game yet, though, so we'll see what's to come. Apparently this is a game I'm supposed to be patient with.

I like Lars from Brutal Legend. He's a... well, he was a good man.

And Gustafa from Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Life. I'm not much for farming games, but he makes it worthwhile for me.

Edited by Abandonship

For a while now my favourite character's been Zack Fair from Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core.

I say Crisis Core because I haven't actually gotten far enough for any solid mentions of him in the original FFVII.

Cloud Strife has also been a favourite, N from Pokémon Black and White (Seriously that hair is awesome), Silver from Pokémon Silver (Or rival I always called him Silver. Fun fact, when much younger me first played Pokémon Silver I thought for the longest time that Silver was a girl because of his hair. It wasn't until years later that I realized.), Link from Legend of Zelda (Maybe starting from Ocarina of Time because I really liked that falling asleep and growing up and saving the world and being a hero. But I started on Twilight Princess because it was the only semi interesting game my school had to play at lunch times and it was really just more of a "Look adventure!" type of thing and I didn't really pay atention to the characters much.) and I guess I don't really have many favourites past that...

And I don't really tend to ship other than the late night "This character is really hot I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with them" type of thing

My favorites are Albert wesker, Leon Kennedy, and HUNK (aka Mr. Death xd.png), all from RE. biggrin.gif

every character in both Skies of Arcadia and MOST from Tales of Symphonia, the two I dislike being Regal and Presea.

I love Wheatley from Portal 2!!!^_^

I love all the characters on there but Wheatley is my favorite character out of all the characters in the world. Even ones that are not from video games.

I also really love Rynn and Arokh from the Drakan series. Anyone heard of it? Arokh is a dragon. Rynn is a warrior who has combined her soul with Arokh's.... or something like that. I need to play the game again. I think she is amazing! xd.png

Ohhh, that's a bit hard.

Spyro

Sly

Sonic

Ratchet and Clank (they're making a movie of that!)

Crash

Other games:

Animal Crossing

PETZ games

The Dog Island (this game is so cute you don't want it to end. I still haven't beat it ONCE yet)

DS games I have

*points to avatar*

I love the feisty and fearless Carmelita Fox. I like her so much, she and Sly are going to be the cake toppers at my wedding. My fiance even nicknamed me after her tongue.gif

I rather like Natalia, Ion, and Jade from Tales of the Abyss.

Nina from Breath of Fire 2 and Nina from Breath of Fire 3 (two different characters) are both really cool, too.