Jemindra

Plushies!

Well, that would be a lot of work yeah? But omg, I would love a Mint Dragon plushie. >_>

I'd love a mint dragon plushie too. And a Guardian dragon plushie too.

*can just imagine someone asking her if she wants fries with that*

I hope we get plushies. I would LOVE plushies.

I think we should find somebody on DA or something, and commission them for like, 10 plushies, see how those sell, the prices, etc, and maybe they'll do more for us smile.gif

How would we mass produce said plushies?

Well, we could start by commissioning somebody, like http://kickass-peanut.deviantart.com/

And maybe have them make, say, 10 plushies. Then, we could re-sell them, here, and of course they'd get a commission price. Things like that would have to be worked out between TJ and the commissioner.

If they sell good, and the commission doesn't mind, they could make more.

Maybe?

If there going to ne made her are the ten that should

1blue

2mint

3red

4pink/purple

5paper

6silver

7skywing

8split

9black

10white

lots of very different dragons.

In updates Ferahgo (or however it's spelled) was willing to attempt a few, but I doubt they could mass produce them.

We could find more people on here that can make them, maybe.

:3 Maybe I should save that money I was going to buy the tote bag with.

I love the idea. Some dragons would probably never have plushies, like the plant (let's face it, that's a lot of plants) or chicken, but I don't think it's possible for anyone to object to the idea of a mint dragon plushie~ It would just be too cute.

Paper dragon could be made of something sturdier than paper, but still with the same texture, like money. Of course, making a dragon out of money is just silly, but the same material could be used.

I would freaking love a plushie of a Dragon. Don't care what one, either. x3

I'd be willing to make plushies, but it would take time. I work slow, and with school starting and all...

It'd be faster to make hats :P

but I shall doodle up some plush sketches.

We already talked about this in the new news thread

I looked, and found the company that AdventureQuest gets its plushies from. However, there's a minimum order of 500 plushies, and I'd probably have to do the shipping myself, something I just don't have the time to do. The site is a hobby, not a business.

Sorry i wanted them too

We could solve this. Why would TJ have to do the shipping himself? Why not some other members help out? If it would be a financial issue, donors would get their investment back after the plushies sold.

We could solve this. Why would TJ have to do the shipping himself? Why not some other members help out? If it would be a financial issue, donors would get their investment back after the plushies sold.

I dunno ask TJ

Mint Dragon plushie ZOMG CUTENESS EXPLOSION. :3

I'd donate what's left of my 100$ after I get a cheap scanner to TJ for plushies gladly! biggrin.gif The only problem is that I'd have to convnice my parents, and i don't think they'd want me to donate that kind of money to get a...plush toy. T.T

if we need someone to make the prototype plushie my mom is a genius at sewing plushies

As someone's mentioned before the vine dragon would be difficult to make, what with all the vines and all so what if it came with one of the flowers it has behind it. Like it has a plushie flower with it, with a long stem so you could, I don't no, wrap it around it's body.

I so need plant and white plushies.