Moonbeam22

Riders of Berk

"Ok bud we got work to do so remenber don't get too overboard." he said to Boney as he scratched him.He slowly sat on Boney's back and they flew off into the sky trying to look where were the sheeps "Let's see if i was a sheep where on berk could i be?".

Edited by flyking

Kaiya and the group flew for a very short amount of time befor they found the sheep. The flock looked terrified, and scattered as Zeus drew near. Just as he was about to land, a large figure leapt from the trees and crashed into Zeus. With a roar, he tumbled to the ground.

Barely able to hang on, Kaiya looked to see a furious Zippleback looming over them. It's pupils were slits, and it seemed to have no thoughts running through it's head. It must have chased the sheep out here... oh no! Another must have gone after the oxen! I hope the others are okay... she thought desperately. By then, Zeus was on his feet ready to fight. Immediately, one head opened it's mouth to release the gas, but Zeus was ready. He fired a burst of white fire into it's mouth, sending the head to the ground. The second head looked at it's dazed companion and lunged for Zeus once more.

Fiona looked at the dragons and ducked a little bit. "Skye you know what to do." she said. She hoped to distract the dragons while the others were getting the sheep away. Skye roared and spitted poison at the Zippleback. "Can you guys get the sheep while me and Skye keep it distracted?" she asked.

After finding Russano, Cregga had to let him know that there were oxen to gather. Clinging low to her dragon, Russano blended into the sky as to not scare the oxen. Looking down, Cregga spotted one.

"Ox at One O'Clock!" Cregga said to Russano. The dragon nodded and swooped down to pick it up.

Thoreus looked at Fiona"Aye aye captain." he said as he launched down to the terrified sheeps with Boney."Ok boy don't scare the sheeps more than they already are."He got down off Boney and tried to move the sheep as far away as possible from the rampaging Zippleback.

The zippleback started chasing Fiona and Skye. The duo were keeping the dragon busy while the others were taking care of the sheep. "Hey Skye how about we go into the clouds?" she said. Skye obeyed and flew near the clouds.

(This got empty hasn't it?)

As Thoreus put the sheep's safely on Boney's back while Fiona and Skye distracted the zippleback , sheep by sheep they could barely fit on Boney's back .Boney was full of sheep he couldn't get more of them "Come on Boney , you move the sheeps and ill stay here to guard the rest of them till you come back." Boney moves off with some sheeps on its back to a safe place so the sheeps couldn't get hurt.