MagnusMango

He draws. (Accepting commissions!)

They are too big, as a matter of fact. Perhaps you should link them.

I like your style, though. I wish I could draw like that. I especially like the last photo. It's very funny.

Edited by Mousia

Thanks everyone! 8) Ah, I might take up some requests! And alright, I'll hop on photobucket later and turn these into links.

I also am really liking your style. If I could get my fursona reference sheet done and if you would do requests or even commissions I'll be here.

Commissions oh goodness! That's really flattering! I don't know what to say. You're all really nice.

I don't know what I'd charge for art though. :c

Well, for example, people will ask me to draw something for them and they will offer to give me dragon eggs in exchange for a drawing. It's like a commission with Dragon Cave 'currency' instead of real money. And if people want a really complicated drawing, like one with several characters or pretty backgrounds, they offer rarer eggs. You could get people offering you gold eggs or eggs with rare lineages.

Oh, I love your art! <3

Could you draw me my DC Concept, Delphinus Lindwurm?

user posted image

Fully colored please. Any pose is fine for me. ^__^

I have a CB Thunder hatchie right now I'd be happy to toss your way. Or I could breed you something else if you'd like. smile.gif

Could you draw my OC Kyzaro? He isn't a dragon though x3

If yes, would a Blusang egg of this lineage be fine for a coloured headshot? If yes to that, then I'll just leave you one note: Don't miss the fine scar on his face :3

Could you draw my OC Kyzaro? He isn't a dragon though x3

If yes, would a Blusang egg of this lineage be fine for a coloured headshot? If yes to that, then I'll just leave you one note: Don't miss the fine scar on his face :3

Perfect! I'll put you down for slot 2 c: Thanks!

Sure, you could put me down for slot 3. My Silvers are misbehaving so I couldn't get an egg this time so I'll try again in a week.

I'm interested to see how your style looks with dragons. I shall stalk this thread and wait for you to post examples. I have a feeling that I'll like them. wink.gif

For sketches, just one uncommon egg c: No messy lineages though, I require egg first, then I'll PM the drawing to you. IF you want it a little fancier, I can use fineliners on it, so it'd be a nice lined drawing rather than a sketch.

As for dragons, I'll post examples ASAP! My dragons are always bony and scary looking LOL

Ah okay. So you only take requests for eggs and not commissions? I'm looking forward to seeing the dragons.

*Flails*

Must have. Just... MUST.

I don't have a proper reference for this idea, but I can give you something to base it on. Well, that or you can just draw the character xd.png

So at the moment, I'm practically obsessed with this game called League of Legends. What I basically want you to draw is Veigar. As a dragon.

If possible, could you just do some flat colours? He's not actually purple, more a dark blue. If not, then that's fine.

Then (Yes, I'm probably asking for tons xd.png) If you could put in some sort of text? 'What's black and blue and about to show you the definition of pain?'

For payment... Basically just take a look at my scroll (Link in my sig). BTW, this is probably worth nearer to a rare o.o.

Edited by Shadowwolf6

I luff your sketches :3 It'd be nice seeing my request drawn liek that ~

Unfortunately, I can only do sketches at the moment. sad.gif I lost my tablet. If you're okay with that, I can do that! Iffff you would like to wait until I can get a tablet (I'm not sure when this will happen, money is tight), then that's okay too!

It's fine xd.png

I was just curious >:3