Crying Star

Which is your favorite Big three child?

Which is your favorite Big Three Child?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really wish I could have voted for all the ones you listed! Rick Riordan just does such a good job at making lovable characters...

RICK RIORDAN FANS COMMERCE!

Percy. I love him.

I can't wait until MoA. This Tuesday, I'm so excited!

Edited for spelling fail

Edited by Lady Artemis

Have you guys seen the book trailer?

<3

Edit: Just tried to rename all of my dragons with the Percy-related named they'd had before last week but nuuuu someone took them all D:

Edited by Lady Artemis

Honestly my favorites tend to be the Hermes and Hephaestus kids, but if i had to pick a child of the big three, probably Thalia.

Probably Thalia, though Percy comes close. The author actually made a really good main character. How rare.

My favorite is Percy so far. ...It's fun to watch how he grows from a stereotypical teenager into a more mature youth during the story. I dislike protagonists that stay your stereotypical teenager (or are mature since the beginning) - I'd much rather have protagonists that grow. Maybe that's why I love Hayato from Cyber Formula so much. xd.png

It's a tie between Percy and Thalia. I liked Tyson but I find it kind of weird that him and Percy are related.

Well, Percy but I guess since he's the main character, he'll get a lot of votes. That's why I wanted to do Noco di Angelo some justice. He's a powerful demigod who just is in the shadows (maybe literally too) and don't get enough spotlight. He's brave, good at heart as well. He managed to do a lot of things alome whereas Percy needs his friends. Also, he is the one who goes and finds time to talk to people who usually would be neglected like Hestia in the fifth book of the first series (The Last Olympian) as well as Iapetus (Bob) in House of Hades.

I'm surprised/impressed. I never expect he'll get significantly a lot of votes. I thought Bianca would be famous but clearly she have way less