TJ09

2012-09-24 - Terms Update, Forum Change

lol! For a moment there I was terrified that I had somehow deleted 3/4 of my messages! Thank you sooooooooooooo much!

ditto!

Aww, I just love the news about increasing the PM box space!! laugh.gif

*does happy donce*

Thank you, TJ!!

Edited by Ae0nian

TJ - Thank you for doing something that really means the world to me. The addition of the extra PM space makes me more apt to sign up for the donations of the site. Not that I expected extra perks for having paid - but knowing that it gives you something to make these sorts of enhancements and can better pay for server resources to allow it makes me a very very happy mum of my darling unpredictible babies and my back and forth communication to keep up on what I owe, whats owed to me, and more.

More than anything, it makes it easier for me to be more helpful to other players because I dont have to worry so much that keeping track of their questions and requests isn't causing a strain on me. It makes me a much nicer, kinder, gentler engaged player who doesn't mind being a resource because it doesn't cause a burden on my limited PM space. Thank you soooo much!!

As nice as this enhancement is, it still doesn't make you as awesome as my love of DCB!!!!!

Edited by natayah

Awesome, thank you! *hugs extra inbox space* This will make lineage projects easier to organise!

I've learned one thing in life. Nature abhors a vacuum,

thusly, 'Socks' will undoubtly fill to capacity her PM box. If she has not done so alrready... after all, she only had a hundred to go, right???

lol biggrin.gif

Edited by Husky51

THANK YOU FOR THE EXTRA PM SPACE!!! <3 Gosh, that just made my day! (Yes... it is Monday here... small things can pass for daymakers)

The extra PM space is really an awesome news!! ohmy.gif

It's just what I needed, thank you so much TJ!! wub.gif

And hooray for the 30 seconds flood control as well! biggrin.gif

I love the pm space very much! xd.png

First I was shocked when I opened my Message account, thinking that I must have deleted my messages accidentally. hehehe Lucky me this wasn't the case.

YES!!! More PMs 8D

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU TJ!

I've learned one thing in life. Nature abhors a vacuum,

thusly, 'Socks' will undoubtly fill to capacity her PM box. If she has not done so alrready... after all, she only had a hundred to go, right???

lol biggrin.gif

We have more space than members. =) As a global moderator, I used to have 250. xd.png So we have more than a hundred more than a member as we were also a part of this update. xd.png

Thank you, TJ!!! I sent a PM this morning and suddenly noticed my inbox bar was a lot shorter! The shorter flood control will be lovely too! *leaves brownies for the awesome TJ*