jetfire1309

Digimon

The title says it: it's a chat about anything Digimon.

(Disregard the poll, it is not cooperating with me, any suggestions?)

And I mean anything.

So who's your favorite character? Least favorite character?

Any episodes you prefer over the others?

Any movies you wish to change, upgrade, edit or get rid of?

Those are just some of the many topics that can be talked about here.

And for those of you who are new to it or need a reboot, Digimon lasted about 5 seasons (I think it's actually 7...)

It's about kids varying in age who get creatures known as Digimon, beings that are made of data that come to the real world to help out their world the Digital World.

Edited by jetfire1309

Yes, yes, YES! I loved the first THREE seasons of Digimon. Glad to be not the only fan around here that loves Digimon~

Same here, I love the first three as well, though Digimon Frontier is growing on me.

Any favorite Digimon?

I like Veemon, the reasons why:

1. he can digivolve to shoot fireballs from his hands

2. his running form is beastly

Gatomon because she's cute, Guilmon (probably because he's a dinosaur), and Renamon cause she's awesome.

I honestly like

-Agumon. Hey, he's a dinosaur, who doesn't like that? And I like his Mega form, Wargreymon as well.

-Gabomon. He's cute, and he digivolves into a wolf like creature. ^^

-Omnimon. Come on, who doesn't like a knight in shining armor with a fore arm cannon and sword?

-Impmon. Kindda reminds me of myself, I can get quite evil at times and I do get a pretty bad conscience.

-Beelzemon. He's dressed in leather, has a bike and has a 6 pack, need I say more?

I wrote a little much...

So were you for or against having a Digimon RP?

rolleyes.gif We are talking about digimon. Why would I ever be against it.

I had 2 failed digimon RP's on the freeform Roleplays before, if you're making a new one I would check it out. I love digimon, I've watched the first 5 seasons (I watched Savers/Data Squad in Japanese with subtitles only) but the others I've watched in English. As for my favourite digimon, it would probably have to be Henry's Terriermon in Tamers, I mean who doesn't love that bunny?

Also i have friends co-creating a digimon fanfic thing, they have a discussion thread about it on Original Works forum here. I'm pretty much the only one who reads it now so if you're interested go check t out! They completly made it original so it's not like digimon you're used to. It has around 20 chapters so far but they're restarting since they weren't too pleased with how it was so now it only has 2 with the third one coming up soon.

Edited by psyshock

Well, if you want to do a oneshot with me in freeform RPs, I'll be happy to sign up. Though, I can vaguely remeber what happened in Seasons 2 and 3.

Wow, now I may want to go on with it.

Any ideas or make it like you got a digivice and a Digimon?

Alrightly, main bad guys?

And I believe I wil be making this RP, I just need some time though...

Like an evil Digimon has control of both Digiworld and human world?

Yeah, or is threatening to take over the human world, but needs the Digidestined (if I dare say that) gone or whatever.

Please take RP stuff to the RP section. You can create a thread for this in FreeForm and discuss what you want to RP and start RP'ing. Or you can PM with members and then submit a topic to Unapproved.

I will leave this open to discuss the show, since there is not already a topic.

To create multiple options in a poll, you need to follow the directions next to the textbox and put each option on a new line (hit enter). I can fix it for you next time if you PM me (or another global or section mod), but it's been deleted from this topic as this isn't RP chat. ^^

Okay then, sorry that we got a little out of hand.

So Raptor, have you heard anything about Xros coming to America?

I thought I read something about them going to be dubbing it then releasing it in the U.S.

It's basically Digimon morphing with each other.

I really can't tell you more, besides the fact that it's the more recent Digimon season and it's in Japanese...

i love digimon! my favorite digimon is Seadramon and Metalseadramon in Digimon: Digital Monsters. what are your favorite Digimon?

My favorite digimon is Floramon. It didn't really do anything special or stand out in any way, I just find it awesome. Does anybosy play Digimon World Chamionship? I have one of the older versions, so it's slow and the graphics are crappy, but it's a fun game.

Digimon is awesome! I have to say that my favorites from each season that I've watched are Augumon, Vmon, Guilmon, Susanoomon, and Shoutmon. I didn't watch Data Squad because characters just didn't sit well with me for some reason.

Aside from the Digimon themselves, what is everyone's favorite incarnation of the show? Which do you think had the best finale? For me, I'd have to say that Digimon Adventure 02 is my favorite overall with Fusion creeping up in the rankings. As far as the finale goes, I'm torn between Tamers and Frontier.

Data Squad is really weird. I've seen some of it, and aren't Digimon and humans supposed to get along? My one criticism to the other seasons is that they have way overused those goggles.

Data Squad is really weird. I've seen some of it, and aren't Digimon and humans supposed to get along? My one criticism to the other seasons is that they have way overused those goggles.

The goggles are a symbol of leadership among the DigiDestined. All of them, with the exception of Marcus, have worn them. Once you get to the end of Fusion/Xros Wars you'll understand the point in the goggles.

I still like Digimon Tamers a lot even after seeing 200+ other anime after it. It had an interesting plot and very well developed characters, including digimon (which can't be said about Adventure), and it gets really dark in the second half.

Edited by lightbird

Has anybody seen Digimon the movie? It's really great and it's going on through both of the first two seasons. Also has a pretty awesome soundtrack tongue.gif.