TJ09

2012-09-18 - Minor Updates

Ooooh the counter is very nice, thanks happy.gif

I wish I could pay for adblock or at least donate but my parent't wouldn't allow it.

Great to see these implemented, but I'll miss the moldy cheese xd.png

Thanks for the update, TJ! smile.gif

Also it'd be so cool if you could make a living just off DC, ahaha! Best of luck to you, man--we greatly appreciate the game you've made for us. Here's to many more years ahead! \o/

Nice updates biggrin.gif Where do I find the subscribe button?!?

But I still wonder-is there or will there be any way I can actually officially register my family's scrolls?

Thank you!

I would still like to know why I get email notification for posts like this, but do not receive email notification when new dragons are released?

Also it'd be so cool if you could make a living just off DC, ahaha! Best of luck to you, man--we greatly appreciate the game you've made for us. Here's to many more years ahead! \o/

+1 to that!

And thank you, Painter, for answering my question! I was just so paranoid, lol.

Edited by CDM

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the character counter! Next month I will have enough to buy a few months worth of ad removal, I can't this month because money is tight. I can't even play the crane game at my work sad.gif (its 50 cents a try rolleyes.gif but i can't stop myself before $10 is used )

Thanks for the new feautes smile.gif

Am I the only one, though, who suddenly is unable to manually replace my dragons?

Thanks, TJ, especially for the counter. That'll be useful when I get done procrastinating on writing descriptions. xd.png

I wish you had kept the cheese bit in the ToS, though... xd.png

I am subscribed and I lubs it happy.gif

For those of you short on cash in the US, consider that donating plasma can get you a few dollars and save someone's life.

Thanks TJ for the option to remove ads! I already pay for to many sites so sadly me doing that may be unlikely but at least I know it is a option for me to do at some point! biggrin.gif