waterdragon123

Find a book that nearest to you and

The flag of the United Federation of Planets has changed several times during the 150 year history of the federation...

Each February 2nd, a groundhog is lifted from its hole while America waits to see what he has to say.

"When the computer needs to recover the data later, it uses the address of the byte to find the data item."

"Eri reached into his shoulder and ripped free the badge of the Sarand house guard." - Memory of Light

"WHAT'S HAPPENING? blared Tacky the penguin, greeting each of his companions with a hearty slap on the back.

"'Fasten a rope of gold to heaven and lay hold, every god and goddess.'"- from Mythology by Edith Hamiltion (the quote is an excerpt from The Illiad)

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Ian Bradstone, wandering his way sadly through one more town, was stopped by a cluster of people at the open door of an emporium

The ends of his fingers grabbed a large portion of the edge of the top of the blankets, preparing to yank them off

Mentor is going to wake up the hero xd.png

'Hm? Oh, yes, fine." Simon replied, shaking his head as he snapped back to reality...

An absentminded, klutzy pegasus knight with a shocking lack of self-worth.

"At least she could count on this poacher to be a decent shot."

Edit:

@Shikaru

You counted the introduction page. "Frederick, a Ylissean knight who is sincere to a fault, serves as Chrom's lieutenant in the Shepards."

Editx2 combo!: that was to his post before mine, not after.

Edited by pika7

In psychology, the first two major schools of thought, structuralism and functionalism, were entangled in the first great intellectual battle in the field.

"In the late summer that year we lived in a house in a village that looked across the river and the plain to the mountains". A farewell to arms, by Ernest Hemingway

Watching him, I felt a prickling at the back of my neck.

I suddenly felt good and energetic, like I do after going for a run on a sunny day.

Perhaps they did know that he had betrayed them