waterdragon123

Find a book that nearest to you and

They affected to ignore her as of an inferior social status to themselves, and she despised their light talk.-Peter Pan ( I didn't even know I had this book until now)

Klingon is the official language of the Klingon Empier and for a long time only a few non-Klingon were able to learn enough about the language to engage in a meaningful conversation with a Klingon.

(Thats from my Klingon/English Dictionary and yes I can speak Klingon...Qapla')

"I, the reader of this book, certify that I am reading this book for entertainment only."

The Roth-Steyr holds thedistinction of being the first self-loading pistol ever tobe adopted by a major army.

(I managed to get a magazine...)

Some products may not be offered in your area or country.

( huh.gif )

Edited by creepado

If you initiate a battle that you would rather not fight, hold down the R2 button to trigger a retreat.

De fait, parallèlement aux voix, toujours plus nombreuses, qui aujourd'hui se font entendre pour revendiquer le droit de penser, d'agir ou de vivre différemment, la société fabrique des anticorps de plus en plus puissants pour stigmatiser et rejeter ceux qu'elle réduit à leur altérité.

Book about high IQ people and the issues they face. Yes, I'm bilingual, my father is french.

"Promiňte, s hvězdárnou vás nemohu spojit."

Or roughly translated into English: "Sorry, I cannot connect you to the observatory." It's a sci-fi book :B

The effect, though not as impressive as the five-foot cobra he had aimed for, was nonetheless successful- judging by the yowls and retreating footsteps that disturbed them in the middle of the night.

Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, or Lewis Carroll, often took Alice Liddell and her sisters to the garden.

(Oxford Trees by Sophie Huxley)

Shaking his head, Rhys juggled his books to his left arm so he could thumb the combination to pop his locker open.

It's out of my notebook from a story I'm writing. Notebooks count, right?

The scream of rage from the boy was sufficiently loud that the doors of the nearby pub swung open, causing smoky orange light to illuminate the ever present rain.

(Terry Pratchet - Dodger)

"Her wounds are deep Bluestar," answered the tortoiseshell, settling herself onto the night-cool grass.

FREAKIN WARRIOR CATS AHH!!!! I LOVE IT!

Mine “The Silver Door” By Emily Rodda

Himself, the youngest, yawning over schoolwork in the shade of the bell tree that all his life had marked the passing of the seasons with its blossom, new leaves, golden fruit, brown, bare branches ...

Edited by EggMaster99

Kip tried Master Danavis's trick for seeing in darkness.

The Black Prism by Brent Weeks

brb for 2 hrs

seeing as Duel took Silver door it has now become “Tomorrow When The War Began” by John Marsden my book!

'OK. Hey, let's ask Dad if we can have the Landrover.'

The blood spilled on the floor, he had killed the vampire, but where should he bury it? He thought to himself.

The Red Floor by Robert Wiegen

Edited by MaskedDeath

“By Joan Lindsay” “Picnic At Hanging Rock”

‘Everyone agreed today was just right for the picnic at hanging rock’

i need to read that book

We were circling over Kimpo when two North Korean fighterscame up out of some low clouds and started after Charlie Moran and Fred Larkins who was flying in the number four plane in our flight...

From Mig Alley the air war over Korea...

(807)discovery: the myth that Swedish girls were good at... yeah, no myth.

(rough translation, it's in German xd.png

Edited by Lolchen