waterdragon123

Find a book that nearest to you and

Grain harvests were large; the people were happy at their work; no one kept articles lost by others on the road; doors were left unlocked at night.

- Outlaws of the Marsh, volume 1

This book is also called the Water Margin and the Shui Hu Zhuan, though it's most commonly known as Suikoden. It's a Chinese novel from the 14th century - it took me a while to find an English translation, but I finally own one by Sidney Shapiro.

Deadly accuracy the heavy sabre made the air thrum, chopping through the solid vegetables.

- From Triss. A tale from Redwall.

I want you to learn a new habit.

Module 3: Section 1 - Exchange and Transport (AS)

biology yay!

My eyes adjusted to the dim light.

'I'll admit I'm not the most talented cook, but that's a little unkind... At least come inside and rest your feet.'

The color groups are in the following order.

Ideed, a remnant still dwelt there of the Dúnedain, the kings of Men that came over the Sea out of Westernesse; but they were dwindling fast and the lands of their North Kingdom were falling far and wide into waste.

Generally, judicial approval is required for the dismissal of a serious charge; in some jurisdictions, however, the prosecutor has unilateral discretion to dismiss.

She carried a small leather bag in her hands, and her face was framed by a crisp white coif that belied the miles-long journey she had had.

The Core Dynamics will greatly enhance understanding of the motivations and ego defenses of the types, as well as greatly clarify the inner logic and range of each type's overall pattern of attitudes and behaviors.

As you can see, it is not a fiction book.

The main rays of the color spectrum appear in a rainbow--red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet--when sunlight splits white light into colors by shining through rain droplets.

Once that became clear; between the 1930s and the end of the Second World War; no room was left for naïveté on the subject of race.