waterdragon123

Find a book that nearest to you and

With a yelp of alarm, Clay tried to leap to the next stalagmite, but his wings unfurled too slowly and he smacked into the side of it instead.

Wings of Fire

-book one-

The Dragonet Prophecy

By Tui T. Sutherland

The process of finding formulas to describe real-world phenomena is called mathematical modeling.

Blitzer Algebra & Trigonometry 5e

Edited by JolteonTails

The Star of Golden Diety is a lucky indication, and what you need to do is to invite in a new Diety into the home.

Several billion years ago, that whirling speck of dust known as the earth, fifth in size among the planets, came into being.

The American Pageant (15th Edition)

It's a formula that measures the electrical forces between two objects:

[F=kq1q2/r2] where "F" is the resulting force between the two charges, the distance between the two charges is "r", which actually stands for "radius of separation", and the "q1" and "q2" are values for the amount of charge in each of the particles.

Electronics and Electrical Engineering - Pt1

Edited by Brotato

The important thing for you to notice that as the time interval gets smaller and smaller, the number of degrees per second doesn't change as much.

-Calculus: Concepts and Applications

In actual fact the mob never had much difficulty obtaining military hardware, or what they call "army rentals".

-Mob Speak, The Dictionary of Crime Terms

Either the well was very deep, or she fell very slowly, for she had plenty of time as she went down to look about her and to wonder what was going to happen next.

-Alice in Wonderland

He practically inhaled the second, but as the third Jaffa Cake neared Leon's mouth a hand touched his shoulder, making him jump.

- Guardian Angel

Absolute Value (modulus) the square root of the sum of the squares of the real numbers in a*complex numer. I.e. the absulote value of the complex number z = x + iy is lzl = (insert sqaure root symbol here) (x sqaured + y squared)

it's a science dictionary, bite me...

"Especially in small classes, US instructors usually expect students to participate in class discussion."

It's a writer handbook.

Mister Casados entire fifth-grade class crowded around the windows, of everything they'd seen on there field trip to Starbase 29 , they'd always remenber those two starships departing for places unknow.

Ship's of the line...

Everyone agreed to this and that was how the adventures began.

At that time I didn't know what was happening, I just remember holding on to my mother and crying as she kept saying that she wanted to die, too.

And Seth lived a hundred and five years and begat Enos.

The Bible.

Edited by Blueocean

I forgot to tell you about that.

The Catcher in the Rye

Cell membranes, including the outer plasma membrane and the internal membranes, are composed of approximately equal amounts (by weight) of lipids and proteins.

Weather's Fuctional Histology, A Text and Colour Atlas, sixth edition