Snowytoshi

Writing Contest #1 Fan-fiction!

Thank you, Snow. Even trying to tweak and tweak, my piece was not getting under 1200.

Of course, no one can accuse me of being overly wordy, or anything. xd.png

Thanks for hosting this. Maybe it'll get some creative juices flowing for more folks, too!

I'm not a very artistic person so I was hoping that eventually there would be a contest I could take part in.

I'm not a very artistic person so I was hoping that eventually there would be a contest I could take part in.

(((SNOW))) I hear ya. When I get home tonight, I'll change my sig and see if we can drum up some support for this, too, since the photog contest and the others get plenty. Maybe talk to some of the Nano folks, too. Get them some practice before November.

Hm, since the word limit changed, I can enter something I wrote a while back, but that would be lazy xd.png Hopefully I'll have time to write something new.

When I saw Snow's call for this, my dear pet turtle, it actually made me condense a scene from a much longer fanfic I've been mulling around in my head for a while. It gave me incentive. So there you go. I look at it as a boost, as I've always viewed fanfic and short fic.

Two week left!

Registrations are still open wink.gif

You haven't added all the participants to that first post list. wink.gif

Hope everyone's writing goes well!

Well here's my entry: Challenge (WIP)

The title is only a working title and the Prologue is my entry, although feel free to read other chapters if they've been added by the deadline.

I want to participate!

And, if I've done this correctly... Royal Ward (chapter 1 snippet). This is my current WIP, and my entry is suitable for all ages.

Edited to add, if anyone cares to read everything I've posted so far, it can be found here at HP Fandom.

Edited by catstaff

Okay, another project has come up, so I'm just going to submit an older work: The Santa Project. It's a Pokemon story, and yes it's Christmas themed but I don't have anything else I like enough to submit. xd.png

{Are dA links okay? I'd be happy to switch it over if need be}

Any submissions after this point will not be accepted.

I'll probably put up the voting thread tomorrow smile.gif

~Closing at OPs request.~