sarrepta1

Vendetta

Welcome to my Vendetta roleplay: hopefully my first roleplay ever.

Story

A few long years ago in this world, Earth, werewolves existed. A werewolf was a human who changed his or her shape into a half-human and half-wolf creature by the force of the full moon. It wasn't ever known what exactly changed them...until something happened.

Once there was a man, a man who was very mentally ill, who grew fascinated with the werewolves and badly wanted to become one. He did exactly what legends and myths said needed to be done in order to become a werewolf, but he failed every single time. Deeply upset and very angry with this, the man went totally insane and went on a killing rampage. Several people were murdered by him. Eventually, he was captured and thrown into an insane asylum, where he would stay for the rest of his life. However, this man was filled with confidence in himself and did not give up. One night in his cell, while the silver moon glistened high, bright, and full in the sky, the man said a prayer that was tossed out of the heavens and straight down to the devil. Because of his evildoings, the man had made a pact with the devil, and the devil gave him the ability to be a werewolf. Since that day, insane people from all over the world began making pacts with the devil and became werewolves. Knowing how to become such a creature was known almost worldwide. But not everyone liked this. Countless murders and disappearances occurred, most of them were proven to be werewolf attacks. A lot of people ended up finding some of their livestock torn to bits in their fields. In some towns, children weren't allowed to even play outside due to the dangers of being murdered by a werewolf in human form. There were thousands of regular humans who disliked the idea of a new evil in the world, so they decided to destroy it. The battle was long and difficult, but eventually, all of the werewolves that existed were executed by the raging men. There was also a hidden but strict law that said no one was allowed to try to become a werewolf; if one did so, they would be killed immediately. Several people would form a hunting group for killing werewolves. Using dogs, and sometimes bystanders who have seen a werewolf shift from human to "wolf", they would track the werewolf down and kill him or her as quickly as possible; they usually slit his or her throat if he or she was human, but if they were a "wolf", they would just stab through his or her head with a sword. Unfortunately, the law was not lived up to forever.

Plot

It is 2012. You are a being fighting to protect yourself and your species. It is your choice to stay either as a human or a werewolf . The goal of humans is to slaughter the new werewolves that now exist. Werewolves have two choices: to force more humans to worship the devil and commit evil acts so that they can become werewolves too or murder as many people as possible, in both human and "wolf" form. The decision is in your hands: human or werewolf?

Rules

1. No godmodding/powerplaying/moding and all that stuff.

2. Please, try not to make Mary Sue/Gary Stu characters. We all hate those.

3. No excessive swearing. Every once in a while, it's okay to swear, as the plot is forcing you to make dangerous decisions, and it can be pretty scary if you think of it-as long as you use censorkip.gif

4. No grotesque violence or vivid descriptions of excessive blood or gore. Even though we're roleplaying about violent situations, we should try to keep it PG-13. Perhaps, think Hunger Games.

5. No sexual situations. What does that stuff have to do with the plot anyways?

6. Not really a rule, but please make sure to read the stuff about humans and werewolves below.

About Humans and Werewolves

Humans

This should be easy. You know what a human is, right? Gosh, I hope so. Please try to stay realistic with people.

I might as well give you some basic information on people. Humans joined the werewolf hunt for varying reasons: some did it to protect their families, some did it because of their beliefs (like werewolves being evil creatures), and others just joined for the sake of killing. People under the age of eighteen generally are forbidden to join the hunt because most of the children trying to join don't even know a single thing about gun safety. Since this story takes place in modern ages, people can use anything as a weapon. Firearms are liked the most by the humans, especially sniper rifles due to their ability to shoot from long ranges. However, some people don't have a license that allows them to purchase guns, so they like to wait during the daytime when a werewolf is in human form and use stealth tactics with items like knives to execute them.

Werewolves

This is going to be difficult for me to stress out. Now, I'm going to take a wild guess: I'm guessing that the majority of people who would actually join this roleplay are signing up to be werewolves. And I hope ALL those people are planning on reading this.

For starters, let me give you a little info on werewolves. A werewolf is a person who changes into a part-human and part-wolf creature by the command of the full moon. So, what exactly do I mean by "part- human and part-wolf creature"? Exactly what I said. The type of werewolf I want you to roleplay about is THIS:

user posted image

We are NOT roleplaying about people changing into something that looks like an actual wolf. Why? Because a while ago I read a book on werewolves, and it said that people who made a pact with the devil could become werewolves. However, the devil's power was not strong enough to let them change into an actual wolf, so instead he made them something like the picture above. To support my reasoning a little bit more, in reality, a werewolf is an extremely savage creature that loves ripping people to pieces and eating them, while a regular wolf just kind of tends to shy away from humans all the time.

Just to make my point even more clear and strict, in this roleplay, humans can become werewolves ONLY if they make a pact with the devil. I personally don't see how just simply "biting" someone would make them a werewolf. Let's say you got bit by some random squirrel: you don't become a weresquirrel, but you might get rabies.

Let's deal with the whole transformation matter now. Werewolves only shift from human to "wolf" form when the moon is full; they can't transform by will. Also keep in mind that the transformation process is slow and extremely painful. I mean, how can it NOT hurt? Seriously, your bones and body is mending and twisting around and all of your flesh is being stretched and sometimes you might grow a tail, so a tailbone would be growing and poking out of you. Headaches, throwing up, and collapsing are some of the main symptoms that foretell when a human is about to go into "wolf" form. Also keep in mind that any clothing that they were wearing would be torn to pieces in the process of changing, and when a werewolf changes back to human form, they are naked. Sorry, but it's true. But please don't bother talking about it in your post, we could all get in trouble.

Werewolf behavior: pay especially close attention to this. After that long and extremely painful shift, a werewolf can be especially vicious. Hunger would swell up in their stomachs after all that skin and bone changing, since the transformation takes up all that energy. Werewolves automatically go totally psycho once in "wolf" form; aka they go on a people-killing rampage. They never stop trying to slaughter human beings until morning pushes the night aside. After that long night, a werewolf could get really tired out, so they like sleeping for most of the next day.

Becoming a werewolf:

Say that you've been roleplaying as a human and you really want your character to make a twist in the story and become a werewolf. That's fine, but I want to point some things out so that the whole thing won't go out of hand.

*You must inform me and the other roleplayers first.

*You must read through the WEREWOLVES section of this post

*Here is how to do it: You must make your character do bad things, like murder people, betray God (if they believe in God) and slowly become insane. Then they must say something truly inhuman and terrible in a prayer and ask in a gruesome way to become a werewolf. In real life it may not work, but in this roleplay it will.

*A full moon in this roleplay happens 1-3 times a month in the same week. Therefore your character might remain in human form for a long duration of the story.

*Keep in mind that there is no such thing as a "cure" that makes people human again, so once you're a werewolf, there's no going back (unless you get your character killed and/or create a new human one)

Whew, WEREWOLVES was long! But I needed to state all of that so people can keep their own sanity while roleplaying in this roleplay.

CHARACTER SHEETS:

Forum name:

Name:

Human or Werewolf:

History:

Description/Appearance:

Okay, is this simple enough? (I'm guessing not.)

Please note that I do expect very few people to join this roleplay if it gets approved due to my strict reasonings.

CHARATCERS ALREADY

Forum name: Vendetta

Name: Ruby

Human or Werewolf: Werewolf

History: She killed her parents when she was sevan. The police didn't believe that a little girl could do that, so she was releaced into an orphanage. Most recently, Ruby started to go a little bit crazy. She preyed to the devil for great power, believing that God would not listen to her after what she had done. Ruby is now in the home of a foster family.

Description/Appearance: She is three feet tall, has a slim build, deep brown eyes, and long blonde hair. Her hair is usually in two pigtails on either side of her head. She wears black leggings, a red t-shirt, a blue skirt that goes down to her knees, and black boots that go to the top of her shins.

Forum name:9pmg5665

Name: Blake (( Just a warning. I do not use this with British heritage. I just like the name. Like James, or Henry.))

Human or Werewolf: Human

History:Just likes killing, but his family had a heritage of murdering the wicked beasts. Not for the sake of Christianity, but merely for the sake of entertainment. His family never had any deniable reasons that these things had to be killed until his sister recommended that these things needed love. She was exiled and current whereabouts are unknown for about 6 years since the Exile. Blake's family has a strict cast system and was known for mid-evil styles. But they are updating, bringing in employees, guards, and servants to Ireland. Blake recently took a plane to establish his order in other countries.

Description/Appearance: He is slim, almost bulky. He is very tall, almost taller then a alpha male werewolf. He is off balance though. He has blue eyes, blonde hair and a business suit. Is is flexible and has large pockets for weapons, in which he carries a .44 magnum revolver, scoped, laser sights, and a large supply of silver bullets.))

Forum name: sarrepta1

Name: Tiffany

History: Until she hit age twelve, Tiffany never believed in mythical beasts. However, one day on her twelfth birthday, Tiffany went out for a walk one night when suddenly, she witnessed a man changing into "wolf" form. The werewolf, without seeing Tiffany, charged towards a bystander whom the young girl did not know and began savaging him. Tiffany managed to escape the situation without being noticed and immediately went home. She told her parents about seeing a random man being murdered, but never mentioned the killer being a werewolf. Ever since that night, Tiffany's parents have been spoiling her.

Description/Appearance: Tiffany is a girl that is six feet tall. She is not very skinny, but not too fat, either. Tiffany has dark blonde hair that touches her shoulders and has hazel eyes. She usually wears a simple white T-shirt with skinny jeans and regular tennis shoes, but she is also known to wear an agate necklace she recieved a few years ago.

Edited by sarrepta1

Hmm, spelling and grammer seem to be in order. Plot clearly described, and layed out. Good structure to the overall RP, and well formed plot with plenty to branch off from. The only thing that concerns me is that this could turn into a gore-fest. Besides that this is well made by all my standards.

Hmm, spelling and grammer seem to be in order. Plot clearly described, and layed out. Good structure to the overall RP, and well formed plot with plenty to branch off from. The only thing that concerns me is that this could turn into a gore-fest. Besides that this is well made by all my standards.

That's what I'm worried about, too.

Hello. I am Dauntingale, an approver. Before I begin, I must say welcome to the roleplaying section of Dragon Cave. I hope you enjoy roleplaying! Now, I will get to the critique.

Because of his evildoings, the man had made a pact with the devil and the devil gave him the ability to be a werewolf.

- Comma before “and” because it is a conjunction that connects two independent clauses.

Since this day, becoming a werewolf was now known. But not everybody liked this.

- What do you mean “now known”? The meaning of these couple of sentences are unclear.

He did exactly what legends and myths said needed to be done in order to become a werewolf, but he failed every single time. There was also a hidden but strict law that said no one was allowed to try to become a werewolf; if one did so, they would be killed immediately.

- How would the person be found out and killed?

You are a being fighting to protect your choice: to stay as either a human or a werewolf.

- “to protect your choice” is probably not what you mean.

- End result: I think you want “You are a being fighting to protect [something]. It is your choice to stay either as a human or a werewolf.” Go ahead and copy and paste that.

Werewolves have two choices: to force more humans to worship the devil and commit evil acts so that they can become werewolves, too; the other choice is to murder as many people as possible, in both human and "wolf" form.

- No need for the comma before “too”.

- The semicolon is unnecessary. Change the semicolon to “or”.

- Delete “the other choice is to” because the “Werewolves have two choices” already implies this part.

- End result: “Werewolves have two choices: to force more humans to worship the devil and commit evil acts so that they can become werewolves too or murder as many people as possible, in both human and "wolf" form.” Copy and paste if necessary.

Humans

This should be easy.

- Do the humans have any weapons to help them in slaughter? Anything special about them, their society, or civilization? Just wondering.

Headaches, throwing up and collapsing

- Comma before “and”.

Please not

- You mean “note” not “not”.

*Note: In my opinion, it’s not all too strict and since it’s pretty original, I think it’d attract quite a few players. I like how realistic the werewolves are.

Good luck! I'll be back to check up on this once you've fixed the above! If it's been too long, and I'm not back, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Hello. I am Dauntingale, an approver. Before I begin, I must say welcome to the roleplaying section of Dragon Cave. I hope you enjoy roleplaying! Now, I will get to the critique.

- Comma before “and” because it is a conjunction that connects two independent clauses.

- What do you mean “now known”? The meaning of these couple of sentences are unclear.

- How would the person be found out and killed?

- “to protect your choice” is probably not what you mean.

- End result: I think you want “You are a being fighting to protect [something]. It is your choice to stay either as a human or a werewolf.” Go ahead and copy and paste that.

- No need for the comma before “too”.

- The semicolon is unnecessary. Change the semicolon to “or”.

- Delete “the other choice is to” because the “Werewolves have two choices” already implies this part.

- End result: “Werewolves have two choices: to force more humans to worship the devil and commit evil acts so that they can become werewolves too or murder as many people as possible, in both human and "wolf" form.” Copy and paste if necessary.

- Do the humans have any weapons to help them in slaughter? Anything special about them, their society, or civilization? Just wondering.

- Comma before “and”.

- You mean “note” not “not”.

*Note: In my opinion, it’s not all too strict and since it’s pretty original, I think it’d attract quite a few players. I like how realistic the werewolves are.

Good luck! I'll be back to check up on this once you've fixed the above! If it's been too long, and I'm not back, feel free to shoot me a PM.

I'll get to work on that, then. Thanks for pointing it out.

EDIT: Done. How does it look?

Edited by sarrepta1

Hellohello! It looks nearly done!

Countless murders and disappearances occurred, most of them which were proven to be werewolf attacks.

- Take out the word “which”.

It is 2012.You are a being fighting to protectyourself and your species.

- Space after “2012.”

- Space between “protectyourself”.

I'll be back after you've finished. There isn't much more to be done!

Hellohello! It looks nearly done!

- Take out the word “which”.

- Space after “2012.”

- Space between “protectyourself”.

I'll be back after you've finished. There isn't much more to be done!

I'm done. What should I do with it now?

Forum name: Vendetta

Name: Ruby

Human or Werewolf: Werewolf

History: She killed her parents when she was sevan. The police didn't believe that a little girl could do that, so she was releaced into an orphanage. Most recently, Ruby started to go a little bit crazy. She preyed to the devil for great power, believing that God would not listen to her after what she had done. Ruby is now in the home of a foster family.

Description/Appearance: She is three feet tall, has a slim build, deep brown eyes, and long blonde hair. Her hair is usually in two pigtails on either side of her head. She wears black leggings, a red t-shirt, a blue skirt that goes down to her knees, and black boots that go to the top of her shins.

(( Two things. 1) I'll be making a human. 2) The reason people thought that getting bit by a werewolf was because they were always at a competition with vampires. See why now? Plus satanism is frowned upon everywhere. It'd be easier and nicer to excuse the sanistic prayers of which you require.

Forum name:9pmg5665

Name: Blake (( Just a warning. I do not use this with British heritage. I just like the name. Like James, or Henry.))

History:Just likes killing, but his family had a heritage of murdering the wicked beasts. Not for the sake of Christianity, but merely for the sake of entertainment. His family never had any deniable reasons that these things had to be killed until his sister recommended that these things needed love. She was exiled and current whereabouts are unknown for about 6 years since the Exile. Blake's family has a strict cast system and was known for mid-evil styles. But they are updating, bringing in employees, guards, and servants to Ireland. Blake recently took a plane to establish his order in other countries.

Description/Appearance: He is slim, almost bulky. He is very tall, almost taller then a alpha male werewolf. He is off balance though. He has blue eyes, blonde hair and a business suit. Is is flexible and has large pockets for weapons, in which he carries a .44 magnum revolver, scoped, laser sights, and a large supply of silver bullets.))

(I don't know, wherever I guess. Sorry, I'm not that good at roleplaying tongue.gif

Forum name: sarrepta1

Name: Tiffany

History: Until she hit age twelve, Tiffany never believed in mythical beasts. However, one day on her twelfth birthday, Tiffany went out for a walk one night when suddenly, she witnessed a man changing into "wolf" form. The werewolf, without seeing Tiffany, charged towards a bystander whom the young girl did not know and began savaging him. Tiffany managed to escape the situation without being noticed and immediately went home. She told her parents about seeing a random man being murdered, but never mentioned the killer being a werewolf. Ever since that night, Tiffany's parents have been spoiling her.

Description/Appearance: Tiffany is a girl that is six feet tall. She is not very skinny, but not too fat, either. Tiffany has dark blonde hair that touches her shoulders and has hazel eyes. She usually wears a simple white T-shirt with skinny jeans and regular tennis shoes, but she is also known to wear an agate necklace she recieved a few years ago.

Anyone may start)

(( Alright.))

"Hey! What is going on?" Blake put ear plugs in and walked into the cockpit of his jet. The pilot's chair turned around to Blake. It was empty and all that was left was a note. Blake picked it up, having to kneel for it. " Dear lord Blake, I regret to tell you that I quit. I jumped out about an hour ago as that is when the batteries for auto pilot run out." Blake tore the paper in half. The ship had no exits. Besides the main one and Blake was awake for the entire ride. Whatever. He was gone. Blake put on a parachute and jumped out of the plane. Enjoying the wind in his face, He made way for the town he came to cleanse of the were-wolves. Landing in less then 15 minutes, He reached for his gun. He pulled it out of the holster and held it at his side." Hello!" He shouted.

(( I can say that this would be great if the everyone is at this town.))

(Yes, thank you... I ent to start and forgot my character's name. tongue.gif )

Ruby looked out the window of her small, cramped attic and sa what her foster parents were fussing over. A man had parashuted down and pulled out a gun. She looked around and judged that her foster parents, Mary and Tom, would stay inside the house, hidden. They were afraid of everything, to her. Ruby opened the window and fit her tiney frame through and slid down the roof. She jumped, without hesitation, knowing that her neighbour's hedge would break her fall. Quietly, she ran over three lawns to where the man was. She hid in a hedge, waiting to see what he wanted.

"Hmm?" Blake turned to some bushes. Walking to them, he put a lit flash light into it. " Oh. It's just..." Blake let out a deep sigh. He was hoping to find a werewolf. " Damn it!" He shouted. He raised his hands in his air including the gun. He turned to the girl in the bushes and got on his knee. " Hey. Have you seen any scary things out there like werewolves?" He remembered that not all told him with what his family would call "Hippie progression" which was no doubt spread by their sister. " Oh, and what country am I in. I need to know the time zone here."

(Well, he kinda did.)

Ruby was surprised by the man's outburst and overall appearance. No one else seemed to be coming outside. She lowered her voice to a serious and omonous tone. "I see many scary things around here." She replied. "It's four in the morning." She continued, less crypticly. "I don't really know where here is. All I know is that it took him three days to drive me out here and on the second day all I saw was trees. No people, houses, or animals. we're pretty deep in here." Ruby looked around and then slowly climbed out of the hedge, not needing to hunch down as the hedge as six feet tall.

" Really? I should have guessed that a less-then-10 year old doesn't even know what country your in." Blake wanted to shoot something and this kid wasn't going to be his target practice. He put his gun in the holster, unloading the bullets. " Look, I want to leave. Which way can I go? Where can I get a car?" He said calmly. " If you don't want to be here, then I can take you to Ireland. Your fostered, and since nobody has come out, I doubt they would actually go after me." Blake walked towards a gas station in this middle of nowhere place, giving a hand signal to follow.

Tiffany stood alone at the edge of the sidewalk. She was alone, there was no one in sight. This town had never been so silent since the last werewolf attack, and, unfortunately for her, Tiffany knew nothing of this attack until yesterday. In the distance, she heard the faint songs of birds and leaves being rustled and pushed around by the soft breeze. Sighing, Tiffany dragged her feet across the road without looking left or right. As she approached the other side, a new sound was caught in her ears as she hastily swept a few strands of her hair out of her face. It was the lonely baying of a dog, most likely a terrier. Ever since she'd known of the attack, Tiffany tried to pay attention to any detail of any canid creature she came across. Fear had forced her to think about werewolves constantly. Although it remained in the past, the fate of an innocent dragged itself around Tiffany's mind and prodded her memory enough so that she could almost see it in her dreams. Tiffany never felt safe sleeping since the werewolf numbers kept rising.

Moving at a faster pace now, Tiffany decided that she would go someplace she felt safe. She wasn't sure exactly where that place would be, and only her instincts guided her. There was only a single phrase that defended her bravery: Werewolves don't exist. Tiffany knew that this phrase was very, very false, but it was all she relied on to keep her going. Suddenly, a new thought entered her mind: Go to a secluded place to stay.

" Hello?" Blake said in the direction of a silhouet. "Friend? Or wolf?" He asked. He pulled out a flashlight and shined it at her. It was almost moon time. He could see that it was human. He relaxed his grip for a moment. " Do you have a car? Or maybe anything at all? I found a little girl here, who doesn't like here. I guess. We need transportation. Or I do. " Blake waved his arm, being careful not to shine the flashlight.

"Who are you?" Ruby asked, skepticly. The moon schedual had been off, and she wasn't sur what it was going to be tonight. "There have been... things here." She began cautously. "What is the moon cycle for tonight?" Ruby tried to look innocent and frightened.

" Um. Yes." Blake walked over to the little girl in the bushes. " I'm Blake. Irish Werewolf hunter. Or just some crazy guy who still kills werewolves. I was on my wawy to a town close by that was in trouble awhile ago, but I doubt anybody lives." Blake patted the girls head, hoping the werewolf wasn't in her.

She pulled away when he touched her head. "Please don't do that." Ruby disliked it when people touched her head. "Also, is there a full moon tonight?" She was genuinly curious, but for a more serious reason. He wanted to kill her, he just didn't know it yet.

Tiffany, angry with her progress, walked quickly along the street. Out of all the dark and isolated places she had discoverd, she felt safe in none. Why did I think that way about those places? her mind questioned her. Halting for a second, Tiffany lifted her head. Her eyes scanned her environment, trying to track every little thing in sight. There was nothing abnormal, just the regular creepy ghost town buildings and the barely audible whistles of the soft breeze. Shoving her hands in her pockets, Tiffany frustratitly continued searching.

The world seemed to grow darker as she progressed. Tiffany attempted to think of euphoric events in her past and the ones that were awaiting her in the future, but no matter how much she tried, her mind was blank and instinct chose her paths.

Tiffany kicked a rock in her way. Bored, she thought. At least kicking a rock around is much more fun than walking around in the middle of friggin' nowhere. Tiffany's strides gradually became longer as she pushed herself to catch up with the bouncing rock. She kicked it again, and this time it raced further ahead. She began to go after it, but all of the sudden something caught her attention.

Ahead of Tiffany was a sort of junkyard-looking area. There were no lights shining in this area; it was completely blanketed with darkness. Tiffany raced up some thoughts, and they actually came this time. Her instincts were satisfied with this place. Pleased, she strolled into the abandoned junkyard.

Despite the lonely and depressing feel to the area, Tiffany was elated that she managed to find herself a place to stay. There were plenty of spots to hide in, and with the blinding darkness it offered, she could have some privacy. Tiffany, now more relaxed and walking at an unhurried pace, strolled along deeper into the junkyard. However, as she walked, something stopped her. She had stepped on something. Jumping back, Tiffany kept herself from slipping on the object.

"What the heck?" she hissed furiously. Tiffany's eyes were drawn to the object she had nearly slipped on like a magnet. Before her was an empty whisky bottle that bore a few scratches. Tiffany picked up the bottle and examined it carefully.

"Stupid bottle," she growled softly. Suddenly, something was set alight in her head. A new thought, a fresh idea, had been created. I guess this bottle isn't all bad, really, she thought. I could use it as a weapon, to defend myself. Tiffany held the bottle closer to her and walked further into the isolated junkyard.

" No. Not as far as I know." Blake flinched at the sound of a cracking bottle. He walked towards a junkyard where he heard the sound. " Hello?" He called. He raised his gun and reloeded. His gun made a sharp noise, separating him from a beast.