HeroLink42

Where Have you Traveled?

I haven't traveled a ton. I've been to a couple states outside of my own in the U.S., and a long time ago I went to Hawaii and Bahamas but I don't remember those trips much since I was younger. My family does regular trips to Grand Cayman though and that's always a blast!

On 10/22/2018 at 1:28 PM, Aqub said:

I have traveled almost nowhere. I've been out of the State I live in only a few times, and the farthest I've been was only two states away, to Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I have been to Chicago a few times, which is probably the most impressive place I've visited. :rolleyes: I like road trips, and would love to travel around the whole country on a giant road trip some day, so I'd like to say I like traveling, but I'm not sure about on a plane... that seems kind of scary to me. :wacko: 

We're planning to try Cedar Rapids this year. Been modding the truck for the 2-weeks long trip to Iowa. The led light bars and lund tonneau cover are on the way and will be installed next week. I don't like traveling through plane as well, off-road is much more fun to me.

I'm from Quebec province (Canada), traveled mostly into my own province, Prince-Edward Island, New-Brunswick, Ontario and Alberta (and a tiny bit of British Colombia)

Outside of Canada I only traveled to Washington DC/Maryland (can't really say I saw the states we passed through other than the highway).

Were are planning to go to Greece next fall.

Ok, listing the States that I have visited...

Alphabetically:

I've lived in  California; Illinois; Nevada; Virginia.

And been to:

Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; Colorado; Hawaii; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Nebraska; New Mexico; New York; North Carolina; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Tennessee; Washington; West Virginia; Wyoming...

22 in all...

My family has travelled some in the past, most times to the Philippines. We've visited some states like Virginia, Florida, New York, and a couple others which I really can't remember. Most recently, we've travelled to France and Britain. We'll be going to Japan this spring!! And back to the Philippines in the summer, haha

On 9/14/2012 at 11:04 AM, Fuzzbucket said:

Lived - and still live in both at once ! - in two countries (UK and Canada) and have travelled all over both - only missing (so far) the Canadian Territories. Travelled to 30. I think this is the lot: 41 but one doesn't really count.

I like travelling !

I  went to add a couple and realised I missed some last time:

Andorra

Australia

Austria

Belgium

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Botswana

Canada

Croatia

Czech Republic

Denmark

Estonia

Finland

France

Germany

Hungary

India

Ireland

Italy

Kenya

Liechtenstein

Luxembourg

Montenegro

Morocco

Nepal

Netherlands

Northern Ireland (not really a separate country, but...)

Norway

Poland

Portugal

Russia

San Marino

Slovakia

Slovenia

South Africa

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

United Kingdom

United States

Vatican City (Holy See)

Zimbabwe

(and a couple of of airport stopovers - in Dubai and Singapore but that doesn't count.)

Oops.

I live in NJ, USA and I have lived in China and Russia. I have also traveled to:
Canada
Jamaica
Mexico
Puerto Rico
St Thomas
Bermuda
England
Scotland
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Estonia
Finland
Austria
The Netherlands
Cyprus
Japan

I will be traveling to Iceland in April, can't wait!

Live in Tokyo Japan for a year back in 83 too 84...

On 2/27/2019 at 2:19 PM, Fuzzbucket said:

I  went to add a couple and realised I missed some last time:

Fuzz, that is impressive. :blink: You aren't the Highlander, by any chance?

I've lived in Germany and Spain, and have traveled to the Netherlands (hard not to, seeing as I grew up 30 minutes from the border XD) , the UK (specifically, Scotland, Wales, England), the USA (Kansas, Minnesota, Washington, D.C.), the Czech Republic (well, Prague), Austria, Portugal and Italy.

On 3/6/2019 at 8:37 PM, Fly-by-Night said:

Fuzz, that is impressive. :blink: You aren't the Highlander, by any chance?

No, but I am in my mid-70s. I've had a lot of TIME !

Last weekend I went to Grand Rapids Michigan with my mom and her friend to see The Book of Mormon! It was a lot of fun! :D

I'm Finnish and I've been in the neighbour countries Estonia and Sweden as well as Latvia in the Baltia and also Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain and Greece in the Continental Europe and the Asian side of Turkey. I think I might also have visited Cyprus in the Mediterranean. That sounds like quite a lot! But most of those trips happened when I was a little child so during my teenage and adult years I haven't done but two or three trips. I'd love to see Ireland and United Kingdom and some Asian countries like India, Nepal, China or Japan. I would also like to travel in Italy much more. These days, though, I don't feel good about flying anymore and would like to travel by land and sea only. That's not something to worry about now, anyway, since as a student I don't really have any money to make savings.

Edited by Varislapsi

I was born in Russia so I have to say Russia. I live in the United States now and have been to Alaska, Florida, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Colorado, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Connecticut, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, New Hampshire, West Virginia and Chicago. I have been to Montreal, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and Vancouver in Canada. I also have been to Ireland quite recently both Northern and Southern. I also happen to be a photographer so I love to travel and hope to travel a lot more in the future. ^-^

Also, I know I am missing two states but for the love of me I cannot remember them.

I've travelled quite a bit but I think @Fuzzbucket still has me beat! :lol:  She's had almost twice as long as I have though. ;) 

Lessee now...

I live in the UK (and thus won't be counting England/Scotland/Wales as separate - for the moment...!)

Saudi Arabia...? (I dunno - it was the shore of the Red Sea and I learned to walk there, so I don't remember it at all!)

South Africa

Republic of Ireland

Belgium (and lived there)

Germany (and lived there, also born there)

France

Australia (and lived there)

Japan (and lived there)

Italy

Czech Republic

Denmark

Poland

Lithuania

Russia

Mongolia

China

Hong Kong

Luxembourg

Vietnam

Cambodia

Laos

Thailand

Malaysia

Indonesia (Bali)

Singapore

I've changed planes or ridden trains through a few other places (e.g. Abu Dhabi, Latvia, Amsterdam), but I don't really feel that counts.

.....I live in the US, so not counting all the states I've been to. Only two other countries, sadly. Canada and Mexico. Yeah. Literally never left North America. I'm pathetic.

All the states except North Dakota, Utah, New Jersey, Rhode Island and Michigan.

Mexico (Chihuahua, Baja California Norte,)

Canada (Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia and Yukon)

Japan

Taiwan,

China

Ireland, both parts

Scotland

England

France

Germany

Belgium

Luxembourg

Liechtenstein

Italy

Vatican City

Austria

Netherlands

Poland

Slovakia

Czechia

Switzerland

I was () that close to Belarus, but we ran out of time

I have missed Africa and South America altogether...sigh

Just for fun, whenever I am at a seashore, I must get my feet in the sea...and let me tell you, on a chilly cloudy day the North Sea is cold, as is the  Gulf of Alaska.  the Baltic was none too warm either

There’s this abandoned factory smokestack in Liege Belgium and I miss seeing it on the way to the pharmacy near my aunt’s townhouse. I want to visit there again and see if my memories live up to the truth.

I lived in Hawaii for 4 years which was amazing and pretty exciting. I've lived in six different states and visited more than 35 in the United States. I've been to the Grand Canyon, Disneyland, New Orleans, Gettysburg, Williamsburg, Fredericksburg, Mount Vernon and Monticello, Washington D.C., Las Vegas, Lake Erie, and the Outer Banks for some of the more exciting places. Outside of the United States I have been to Toronto in Canada, Rome, Paris, Cardiff, Scotland, and England. I loved Scotland, England, and Rome the most.

I live in the USA. States I've been to:

Iowa (my Mom's home state. Where I was born and now live)

Missouri (my home until I was 4)

Minnesota (where I spent my youth and stayed until joining the US Navy)

North Dakota (my Dad's home state)

South Dakota

Wisconsin

Illinois

Indiana

Michigan

Ohio

Pennsylvania

New York

New Hampshire

Vermont

Massachusetts

Rhode Island

Connecticut

Delaware

New Jersey

Maryland

Virginia

Florida (only at the Panama City airport for a connecting flight)

Arkansas

Oklahoma

Texas

New Mexico

Arizona

California

Nevada

Oregon

Washington

Idaho

Montana

Wyoming

Utah

Colorado

Kansas

Hawaii

Canadian Provinces I've visited

Quebec

Ontario

Manitoba

British Columbia

European Countries I've visited

Iceland

Norway

Sweden

Denmark

Germany (West Germany at the time I visited)

Netherlands

Liechtenstein

Switzerland

Austria

Italy (and the Vatican)

Other Countries/Islands/Places I've visited

Mexico

Guam

South Korea

Phillipines

Singapore

Hong Kong

Seychelles Islands

There may be other places that I've visited but neglected to include in this list.

Edited by casprrr
Added additional places