HeroLink42

Where Have you Traveled?

My family travels a lot.

I don't actually enjoy traveling that much o.o I don't know why. I prefer lazily kicking back at home xd.png

Do airport stopovers count? happy.gif Egypt, Singapore, Peru, a few hours in Chile's airport, a nap in a New Zealand airport, and now I have just booked a trip to Nepal for Christmas! laugh.gif Annapurna Circuit here I come!

I love traveling. I wish I could say I've been to more countries, but the ones I have travelled to I've visited many times.

(4) Countries:

United States of America (home)

Mexico

Ecuador

Panama

(16) States:

Illinois (home) - Indiana

Michigan - Missouri

Wisconsin - Minnesota

South Dakota - Montana

Wyoming - Arizona

California - Georgia

Florida - New York

Virginia - Maryland

Washington D.C. (federal district)

Edited by Bacon_Strips

I've been to mexico a couple times and I'm in south korea right now for a month hah. I'm hoping we pop over to japan for a weekend while we're here.

EDIT: I guess I've been to the US a few times(we actually drove to mexico from canada once). I was there about three weeks ago. We decided to pop over the border while we were in vancouver. But I live in Canada so it hardly feels worth noting. If we didn't have to deal with all the border stuff I probably wouldn't notice we went into a different country. Not much of a culture shock.

I'm probably going to australia in the spring to visit my brother who lives there. I'm really excited about that because of the cool birds and other animals that live there.

Edited by Syaoransbear

Countries? None. I've been stuck in the US for as long as I've remembered.

States?

Arizona

Nevada

Idaho

Montana

Wyoming

Countries:

Mexico

Costa Rica

France

Italy

Canada(both the east and west coast)

States:

Maine

Florida

Louisiana

Arkansas

Illinois

Colorado

Utah

Idaho

Oklahoma

Tennessee

Other:

Puerto Rico

US Virgin Islands

Note, I am counting places I have actually visited, I'm not counting stopovers at an airport or places driven through to reach another state. Else I could likely include a lot more.

Edited by Nectaris

Living in Poland since Mesozoic and have been to hmm

Slovakia (several times)

Germany (Berlin specifically + Potsdam, twice)

Austria

Italy

Vatican City

San Marino

Netherlands

That's all, ugh. /needs more

I travel from Shanghai to New Jersey in the summer, but I've been to Paris, London, quite a few places in Italy, Alaska, and a few more US states, and I think that's it?

Oh, and some provinces in China.

Born/live in US. Have been in all but 5 of the states. (Hawaii and Alaska on the been there list)

Traveled to Canada, Mexico, England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Hong Kong was still under British control then.

Edited by ainisarie

If there was actually discussion here I might have been willing to type up my country list. Since it's just a bunch of people posting lists...meh.

I'd travel almost everywhere in South Korea. (Because I'm Korean...)

And I traveled China two times. (Beijing and Shanghai)

that's all.

Most of my travels were with the millitary.

I have lived in

Usa

Guam ( it is a usa territory but a ton diffremt then a state)

Japan

Been to

Kuwait

Bahrain

Dubai

Singapor

Indonesia

Thiland

Canada

I've never really been anywhere interesting except for Puerto Rico. I hope to study abroad in Europe sometime within the next few years though.

I've never traveled much considering the fact I'm still in highschool o.O

I knew a schoolmate who used to travel to all these amazing places and countries for events. He went to Hawaii and Italy so far *_*

However I have still been to:

-New Zealand (I live here, does this count? biggrin.gif)

-China (Beijing and Shanghai)

Thats it LOL... However I very much hope to travel to France and Belgium! I'm studying and have a general knowledge of French ;D

Edited by aurorain

I haven't traveled outside of the USA much, but I have been to Ontario, Halifax, and parts of Nova Scotia. (Canada is freaking gorgeous, okay). And we've been off the coast of British Columbia.

My goal is to get to France someday, even though I've heard that some of the people there aren't very kindly to tourists....guess I'll have to see! Oh, or any Spanish-speaking country. I imagine I know enough of Spanish to get by.

Besides places in my country of origin, I have been to:

- Croatia (Rijeka, Split, Zagreb)

- Germany (Berlin, Bonn)

- Italy (Florence, Milan, Naples, Rome)

- Slovenia (Ljubljana)

I've been to quite a few places, and lived in a few places throughout Europe.

I've lived in:

Estonia (Born in a hotel in Pärnu, but I am actually Estonian, and live close to Tartu xd.png)

Finland (forced to move with my father due to his work)

Germany (moved with father again)

England (moved myself there, stopped with a roommate)

I have visited:

Russia

Denmark

Sweden

Austria

France

Italy

Norway

I have also visited Seoul in South Korea - I freaking LOVE the street food there xd.png

I am also visiting Japan for a few weeks at the end of this month (I'll hopefully be in Tokyo for the Ueno Natsu Matsuri biggrin.gif) and I will be visiting Osaka, Kyoto, Kamakura and Tokyo.

I was actually supposed to move to Japan last year for a language course, but unfortunately, quite a lot of issues with personal life and health popped up, so I'm having to settle for this vacation for now. I'm sure it will be amazing though biggrin.gif

I have traveled almost nowhere. I've been out of the State I live in only a few times, and the farthest I've been was only two states away, to Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I have been to Chicago a few times, which is probably the most impressive place I've visited. :rolleyes: I like road trips, and would love to travel around the whole country on a giant road trip some day, so I'd like to say I like traveling, but I'm not sure about on a plane... that seems kind of scary to me. :wacko: 

When it comes to traveling to other countries, I've just visited two. I traveled to Estonia for a few days last summer and I've also very briefly been to Sweden one summer some years ago. Not a lot but still something! Both were pleasant experiences.

I've visited a few countries.

Estonia

Sweden

Spain? (Canary Islands)

Belgium

France

Italy

Canada

I went to the Canary Islands and Sweden with my family when I was in comprehensive school and don't remember that much about those holidays anymore though. I'd still like to visit Iceland and Japan at least, maybe South Korea and China.

Born and lived in Canada

Live in the USA

Homeported in and lived in Japan

Mexico

Philippines

Vietnam

Hong Kong

Midway Island

England (5 hr layover at Heathrow both ways, no chance to see the Country enroute to and from KSA)

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Not much into traveling but trail riding. Been to at least 5 states and been planning to visit the south east Asian countries.