HeroLink42

Where Have you Traveled?

I've never been out of the US, but I'd love to visit England, France, Italy, Japan, and Scotland, and I may be going to Canada next year. :D

I live in the US and have been to most states, not all. Been to Canada several times - most visits to Ontario, but also Quebec, Manitoba, and British Columbia. I don't know if I ever got into Saskatchewan.

Other foreign countries I've been to:

1980-81

Denmark

Norway

Sweden

Germany (West Germany at that time)

The Netherlands

Switzerland

Lichtenstein

Italy

Austria (we rode the train straight through, never sat foot on Austrian soil)

1984-1990 (US Navy)

Mexico

Philippines

Seychelles Islands

Thailand

Singapore

Hong Kong

Iceland

Seems like I've been to more countries than this, but that's what I get - a total of 17 foreign countries.

I have been all over the US, but never left the country. The closest I've come to doing so was when I went to Hawaii last spring.

Hm... Well, I lived in Ohio before I moved to China when I was a few months old. When I was about three or four, I moved back to Ohio, but to a different town. Then I made a trip across the country to live in California when I was about ten. The only places I've gone for vacation so far are Hong Kong and China. And I'd take Hong Kong over China any day.

Within the US, I've visited (overnight, not just a drive-through or airline layover) 46 of the 50 states... still missing Minnesota, North Dakota, Alaska, and Hawaii. I've lived in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and North Carolina.

Outside the US, I've visited parts of Canada... Toronto, Niagra, and Montreal. I've also visited Italy, Switzerland, France, and England.

Within the US, places I've actually stayed at: New Jersey and North Carolina. I live in Florida though, so...why would I want to leave? xd.png

I've been to Cozumel, Mexico. That's the only place I've ever been that required a passport. sleep.gif

What is this insanity?!

I've never even stepped foot outside of the U.S - hardly have gone outside of my STATE. e_e

So, uh. I've been to... three different states that are close together? i'm cool too guys

Don't feel bad Zov, I'm in the same boat.

I lived in Jersey most of my life, just moved to Pennsylvania a couple of years ago (not willingly I might add). But I really haven't actually visited many other states.

I've driven through a couple of states but I don't really count those as I never actually stopped there.

I've visited Florida (family), West Virginia (was looking to move there), Delaware (mom's old boyfriend lived there), and New York (dropping off some baby Conures to a friend). I'm pretty sure that's it.

Yeah. I'm boring.

It's always been a dream of mine to travel the world, but alas, I am broke.

One of these days I will visit London and Italy though. </3

More than once:

Sweden (live here)

Norway

Finland

Greece

Only once:

Denmark

Russia

Spain

Tunisia

England

Turkey

The list of places yet to visit is a lot longer though. smile.gif

My family sucks. We've only been to other states like Washington, Oregon, and Hawaii. But I'm getting the new iPhone 5 so it makes up for the lack of decent vacations. But then again, the Hawaiian hotels are sweet.

I have left the country only once or twice and that was only going to Canada. One of the times going to Niagara Falls.

Within the country I've gone to

Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, Missouri, Illinois, Florida, Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland, Washington DC and Colorado. Not including states that I had to travel threw though.

I live in the US. I used to spend summers in the UK, and one summer in Ireland. I've been all over those islands--even Wales, lol. I've also trekked around the US quite a bit. The different regions/states here are almost countries in and of themselves, it's kind of bizarre that people think of the US as one big homogenous mass all with the same culture.

I want to go to exotic places eventually, but I feel a it's bit rude going places where I don't speak the language at all. Aside from english I only know french and some spanish. I guess I could do all right in parts of South America and the Caribbean.

Lol seems like not a lot of people like visiting the southern hemisphere xd.png

I live in South Africa and basically went on holiday in each province... I've been to Namibia and Zimbabwe... or was it Botswana O.o

Can't remember but I've never been over the big blue sea or left the African continent.

I love traveling 8D.

When I was a kid my parents did a lot of business overseas (I'm from the US) and I'd go with them. I've been all over asia, to lots of places in europe (mostly around germany and france), canada, mexico, and various other countries I can't remember. There are plenty of other places I still really want to go to, especially now that I'm older and will have a better appreciation for it.

I have traveled like nowhere. sad.gif

Reno, Nevada

Seattle, Washington

Santa Fe, New Mexico

and Vancouver, Canada(as part of a Seattle trip for a wedding, we didn't see anything).

Other than that I have mostly just been within my state, California.

I would love to travel more.

Maryland (where I live), Delaware, Virgina, Pennsylvania, Hawaii. Not far until you go to Hawaii.

Maryland (I live here)

Philippines

Canada

California (Las Vegas, Nevada)

Florida

Italy

Arizona

Delaware

New York

New Jersey

Ohio

Pennsylvania

North Carolina

West Virginia

Virginia

Edited by Zilverwing

Born in Canada, moved to Norway when I was about a year and a half. Lived about 3 hours from the Sweedish border (if that) so sunday shoping trips were a must ;] And we had to go biking in Denmark, because it's so flat. A trip to Canada every summer to visit family, and two trips to the US (Florida) again for family. And Disney. tongue.gif

Other than that, most of my traveling has been for school/Clubs.

Iceland for a choir competition,

Poland/Germany for school

Spain for school

Luxembourg for synchro

Finland for synchro

Serbia for synchro

And I just moved to France about a month ago for an exchange.

13 countries, 15 with lay-overs (England-Latvia)

*takes deep breath* ...

Paris, Nice, Portugal, Algarve, Spain, Barcelona, Ibiza, Sweden, Gothenburg, Sicily, New York, San Francisco, Beijing, Li Jiang, Shanghai, Hainan, Nanchang, Cornwall, Devon, Lake District, Cotswolds, Isle of Wight, Stratford-upon-Avon, Cambridge and Peak District.

If I can count correctly, that's 25 xd.png Although some ARE in the same country ><

Ooh, lots of places.

I've been to the USA (where I live), Canada, Mexico, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Taiwan, Japan, England...

I think that's it. ;P

When I was born, my dad was in the military. So my mom and I traveled all over with him. I was born in Monterey, California, then lived in Georgia, South Korea, Germany (where my brothers were born) and then two different places in Michigan before we settled down. And that was when I was halfway through the third grade.

I honestly wish we hadn't traveled that much though. I have some psychological issues nowadays because of it. And I was too young to really remember enjoying the different sights and cultures and whatnot. So I hope I'll be able to do some good traveling with my career now that I'm older.

Besides the most obvious like Swedish towns and Norway, Denmark and Finland...

Ok here goes.

Greece - Crete, Rhodos, Samos, Naxos

Germany

Italy, Viena

Austria

Switzerland

Belgium

The Netherlands

Croatia

Estonia

England

Mexico