Quhanta

Striving For Survival

Josh watched Sarisha pull away in her truck,

"Lien, you coming?"

He unlocked the other door and pushed it open for her.

In one swift motion M drew his sidearm and dropped to a knee. He trained his sidearm on the newcomer, his combat knife in position below his gun. He quickly assessed the situation, and came to the conclusion that the girl unsteadily aiming her pistol at him was not a zombie. M stood up and lowered his weapon, keeping it in a quickly recoverable position. "Not a zombie eh? How'd you manage that little girl?" M said.

"Little girl?" Sarisha stated angerly, eye twitching slightly. "I'm alive because I can handle myself, old man." She spat. She looked around the isle and spotted some canned soup. She walked over toward it. It was right next to him, but she figured that she'd try to get it anyway.

Edited by Quhanta

Vexx watched as the zombie before him fell suddenly, and a girl younger than he running up to dislodge the knife imbedded in the zombie's skull. When she tried to wash the infected blood with the cloth bandages he wore around his forearms, he pushed her away and pulled out his USP45 and aimed it at her head. "What the hell?" He asked, angered. He didn't need any help, he could've handled that one undead himself. He paused for a second, hearing normal walking behind him. Another girl, perhaps the same age as the one his pistol was pointed at, was walking up to them.

((Also Quhanta, I'm in the aisle wherever the juice is, not soup. Unless those are in the same aisle... O.o))

((I know I'm missing something, but who is the other little girl?))

Lien scuttled quickly into the car and closed the door. "I am sorry for the wait." She muttered after they started driving away.

(Aparently, we are all in the same isle now. Yes. In Superstore there are pyramids of soup at the end of random isles. Juice is almost always at the end of an isle. The new girl is Saralaya as Ruby Keys. She is my friend in RL and I convinced her to join DC Forums. She is new, so please go easy on her. Does that answer everyone's questions?)

Sarisha grabbed a few of the remaining cans and held them in one arm, close to her chest. She surveyed the unlikely group of people in the isle. Someone her age, a man in... splash pants? her, and an old guy. "Great." She mumbled.

Ruby was looking at the gun pointed at her. She heard footsteps behind her, but buddy in front of her wasn't freaking out so she figured it wasn't a zombie and temporarily ignored the footsteps."Dude! There's no need to pull a gun on someone who just saved your life. I only wanted my knife to be clean again. I figured since I dirtied it for you, you could be so kind as to help clean it."

((I must be missing something, because I wasn't aware that there was anyone else in that aisle with the zombie. And I had already withdrawn the knife from the zombie, and had it positioned below my sidearm. Would have responded earlier, but my roommates were kind enough to get my sick.))

Josh smiled and slammed down his foot on the pedal, the car lurched forward towards the superstore. At top speed he saw another car in the middle of the road, he swerved, lost control and the car went into the superstore knocking over many isles. By this point Josh had let go of the wheel and was holding his hands up for cover of the ever breaking windscreen.

(There were two zombies in that isle. You killed one and Saralaya killed the other.)

Sarisha heard a car crash through glass and saw the shelf beside her start to crash down upon them. By instinct, she yelled "Look out!" and ran and jumped at the old man. She intended to push them both to safty before the shelf fell on top of them. She braced herself for the impact and hoped that her weight was enough to push him over and a few feet back.

M lurched backwards, grabbed the young woman in a bearhug, and used his backwards momentum from her push to insure they both got out of the way. He was careful enough that his knife never touched her and his finger never touched the trigger. M quickly sheathed his knife and flipped the safety on before attempting to get up. M immediately fell over as his leg buckled. "****." He said before putting his gun away and placing both hands on his left leg. To most it would look like his leg was broken under his pants, but in fact the prosthetic was just mis-aligned. With a swift motion and a grunt he popped it back into place.

Lien covered the back of her head as they crashed through the window, accidtently hitting her head on the dashboard a little roughly but she didn't black out. She stayed in that position for a minute clearing up the fuzzies in her eyes before looking around dazed. "Is everyone alright?" Her accented voice called out from the car.

"AHHH!" Sarisha yelled when she spotted M's leg. She got very embarassed when he just popped it into place and kept going. She knew that she couldn't have saved him if he didn't do anything and they would have both been crushed. She mutterd a thank you and then ran over to the fallen shelves to see what had happened to the other two. If she didn't see them, she was going in after them.

When Ruby saw the isles start falling over and a car start coming their way, she didn't even care about the gun pointing at her. She made her best leap forward to push the guy away from the oncoming isles. She ended up pushing him, she didn't know how far, but she didn't go very far herself. She hit the ground hard and the shelves fell on top of her. She laid there pathetically, without a beating heart.

Lien opened the door to the car and wobbly got out, not used to going so fast in a car and hitting her head. She walked over to where Sarisha had started going and peaked under one of the isles. She saw a girl lying under there not moving. "Um. Th-There is..." She struggled to find the words and just pointed to the isle and tried moving it.

Sarisha quickly ran over to the fallen isle that they were all in. grabbed the top of the shelf and heaved it upward with all her might. They were luckey that there wasn't more things on the shelves. She flipped them over with a loud thud. There was the girl. The one around her age was crushed by the shelves. Sarisha ran over and checked her pulse. "She's gone." She finally announced.

((Is saralaya dropping out of the RP?))

M forced himself to his feet, but before he moved on he heard the young lady announce, "She's dead."

M rushed over and checked the pulse for himself. He immediately began performing compression presses. "Don't just stand there find me a defib! Big store they've got to have one. LOOK." He commanded urgently.

(Yeah, she's dropping out. Superstore doesn't even have band aids. There's no defribulator.)

"No." Sh stated firmly, grabbing M's shoulder. "She's gone. Flipping the shelved has attracted too much attention." She looked around and heard shuffling. "We have to go."

((So basicly. Josh killed her, great! Fantastic -.-))

Josh got out of the car a bit wobbly and looked at the damage, then he saw the others crowded around something. He walked over slowly and saw the dead body,

"Oh censorkip.gif... Who is that?"

He was shocked he had accidently killed somone from the accident and was upsetted by it.

Edited by pinkieseb

((What the heck is a defribulator?))

Lien put her hands to her mouth in shock. "How sad." She mumbled and tugged lightly on her sleeve, feeling slightly sick to her stomach.

(It forces an electrical current through your heart to try and restart it. On shows, it's the thing where people yell CLEAR!)