Quhanta

Striving For Survival

Sarisha grabbed a large binder and started grabbing plastic pharmicy bags full of pills, ointments, syrups. She also grabbed some coff drops, icy/hot packs, and a couple thermomiters. When she had more than one person could carry, she nodded toward Lien to see if she wanted to help.

((Thanks for accepting me xd.png))

Josh was sitting in his small house looking through his cupboards for food. He found none and groaned realizing he would finally have to leave for food. He looked out his window down to the ground. The main shop was just down the road, the doors were mysteriously opened. The powers out though... Survivors! He needed the food and could use the help of survivors, so he grabbed his gun and looked out his window and dropped out onto the ground. He walked along slowly getting closer to the ground. He saw a car nearby and he sprinted to it. Once in the car he bent down and ripped open the bottom of the dashboard, pulling out the coords. He swapped them around a bit until he heard the humming of the engine.

Smiling he put his foot down on the acceleration..

Edited by pinkieseb

(Sorry, but there is only one appartment building across the anywhere near the Shoppers Drug Mart and it is across the road, directly. It, also, has no fire escape. I don't know if you got the message, but I live In Riverview, so I know where everything is. I have also asked you guys to check google maps or google earth with your geography.)

Edited by Quhanta

Lien gently took a backpack from a rack and opened it to let her put stuff in while she looked around for something that would be useful. She managed to find quite a few nonperishable food items and stuffed them into the bag. "I found some food that is still good." She trailed off at the sound of a car engine.

(Thank you. Did you use google earth or maps?)

Sarisha heard the squeeling of tires and reacted instinctavely. She hopped over the counter effortlessly, walked quickly to her truck, grabbed the rifle attached to the back window and jumped into the truck bed. Sarisha scanned the aria ans saw a car crossing the road to where they were. She held the gun at her side, ready for anything.

((Alright then xd.png If my internet gets quicker I'll look up Riverview biggrin.gif))

Josh saw one of the survivors jump into a truck and hold a rifle in his direction. He slammed on the breaks and skidded so his door was facing them. Then he let go of the wheel and stepped out.

"Im clean!"

He showed his arms and neck,

"No bites or scratches, dont... shoot..."

Lien looked at him and then to Sharisha to see what she would say. "I think he is telling the truth. I am alright at detecting lies." She whispered to her still looking at the man.

Josh could work out a few words the other girl was saying he decided they were'nt believing him.

"Why would I be lying? I thought I was the last one left... I saw you two breaking in here and I wanted to investigate."

He put his hands down and opened the car door, pulling out his pistol and shutting the door again. He didnt aim his pistol at them but he held it facing at the ground.

Sarisha looked at him and nodded. "Either come and help us gather supplies, or go away." She stated, lowering her gun. "More survivors is better than less, you know." She hopped down and headed back into the store. Now it was very obvious that she was only a teenager.

Vexx pushed the heavy stock room doors of the Atlantic Superstore out of the way, looking at the damage caused. Aisles were nearly bare, some tipped over, but some items were left untouched. The storage had already been emptied days earlier, so no use checking there. There had been a cloth bag close by, which he used to pick up things he found. He was careful to sneak past the undead limping around the aisles. The teen bagged a few cans of soup and vegetables, water, and a bag of popcorn. He still had the 6-pack of ramen from when the outbreak occurred in the store. As he clasped a bottle of juice, another fell to the hard ground with a loud slosh. Vexx felt as his heart stopped for a second as the sound rang throughout the building. He heard a growl near, and turn the see a zombie standing almost face-to-face with him.

(Yes, I'm further away, but I don't want a whole coincidence-meet intro tongue.gif)

Edited by vamprah9588

Josh smiled,

"I'll come... Where are you planning to go anyway? Theres no way out of this Quarentine."

He kicked a stone and gribbed his gun. He stepped back into his car and drove right up to the doors of the shop, he might need a quick escape. Then he got out and walked inside after the other girl.

"Im Josh, you?"

((Lol, ok Vamp wink.gif ))

Edited by pinkieseb

Lien smiled at Josh. "My name is Lien." She said as she hugged her backpack tighter to her chest as she tried to remain cheerful.

Josh looked a Lein for a second, smiled and started searching the shop. He walked towards the back and he realized it was quiet dark. Looking harder he saw something move, he aimed his gun at it and then saw it step into a patch of light. Zombie...

He fired twice at it, turned and ran to his car looking over his shoulder the whole way screaming,

"RUUUNNNN!!"

Sarisha stopped him by almost clothslining him. She covered his mouth with her left hand and dropped her rifle. She whipped out her pistol and shot the zombie in the forehead. Holstering the gun, Sarisha turned to Josh. "What the hell were you thinking?!" She tried not to yell. "What you did put all of us into more danger than we needed to be in!" She let go of him. "What is wrong with you?!" She picked up her rifle and walked over to the shopping carts. 'We need suplies.' she thought to herself, working faster now.

Josh pushed hey hand away,

"Sorry, never seen a zombie up close.."

He calmed down a bit and started helping grabbing supplies. He knew to work a lot faster now because the bullets and sound would have attracted more zombies.

Edited by pinkieseb

Ruby looked in her small back pack and decided she had enough candy for that time of the month and left the dollar store. She was running out of pads, though, and the first store that came to her mind was the Jean-Coutu. But the Superstore was closer so she thought she would give it a try. When she went through the doorway she heard something hit the floor somewhere, and then the distinctive sound of a zombie growl. She ran to the isle the sound was coming from and saw a zombie about to attack someone. She reached for one of her hunting knives and threw it the back of the zombies head. It went straight through and the zombie fell to the ground with a hard thud. "Yes!" She said as she cranked her arm back signaling victory. She pranced over to the zombie and ripped the knife out of the back of it's skull. She then looked at the boy standing in front of her and decided his sleeve was an appropriate towel as she started to wipe her knife on it.

"Well you have now." She stated. She roamed the isles, grabbing food until her cart was half full and she found what she was looking for. The chocolate and pads. "Glory." She mumbled as she knocked all of the brand she liked into her cart, and then a few she didn't.

((I hope it's not a terrible problem, but I'm posting my introductory post now. If I'm not accepted I'll remove it no problem.))

“The Major” quietly moved through the aisles. His stump of a leg ached, it’d been several hours since he’d sat down. He so wanted to rub the stump, get some more blood flow to it. But he resisted the urge. He needed to get out of the city. And he needed supplies. All he had at home was some beef flavored ramen and a few bottles of water. He’d been neglecting going to the store. He could fit much more in his backpack. Over his shoulder was his large backpack, in it was the few provisions he had. It wasn’t even a quarter full. He had his sidearm drawn and his rifle slung over his shoulder. He had maybe 60 shots between the both of them. He knew he’d need them before long. He quietly moved through the aisles, searching for the non-perishables. It wasn’t long before he found someone rummaging through the foodstuffs. Judging by his movements and his general lack of coordination, he was clearly no longer human. M (short-hand for “The Major”) looked at his sidearm for a moment, and figured it’d be a problem if he fired it. He placed it in its holster and drew his combat knife. Being a veteran he knew several places where he could kill a person from behind. The heart and the brain seemed like good places to start. After a second or two of deliberation he decided that the heart might not be efficient enough, so he decided that he should try to place the blade between the C2 and C3 vertebrate, stop the brain from sending messages to the body. A few quick steps and the blade was sticking out from the front of the zombies neck. He removed it quickly and the zombie gurgled for a split second before going silent and limp. M took a deep breath and realized that he needed a silencer for his sidearm. He knew that an empty bottle would muffle the sound for a single shot, so that was his next goal.

Lien held her ears and watched the two. "So, shall we be going now?" She asked quietly, picking up something that Josh had dropped.

Josh sighed,

"I think so... Where will we go anyway? No wheres safe, and the military will probably shoot us if we try and escape Quarentine."

He opened the boot of his car and dumped the various food and medic supplies into it before slowly shutting the boot and getting in. He put down the window and waited for the others.

(Accepted, btw)

Sarisha loaded her food and other things into the truck. "I'm going to Superstore then Dollerama. You coming or not?" She climbed into the drivers seat of the truck, closed the door, and rolled down the window. "Well?"

(Thumbs up for the 15 year old driver!!!)

((Haha lol tongue.gif))

Josh stuck his head out his car window,

"I'll follow you in this car..."

He stuck the wires together and turned on the car, he started reving it but going no where.

She rolled her eyes at Josh. Sarish rolled up the window and pulled away, figuring that Lien would go with him. She carefully backed the tuck onto the curb in front of the Superstore's no-longer-automatic doors. She got out and followed the sounds of voices inside the store. 'Either the zombies can talk now, or there are more people.' She thought to herself. Sarisha pulled out her pistol and jumped around to face the isle. There was a girl about her age, a man in splash pants, and a dead zombie.