Quhanta

Striving For Survival

Lien hopped off the counter and pulled out the water bottle again. "Do not stand, you could fall again if you are seeing a spinning ceiling." She scolded gently and looked to Sarisha. "He is awake, is there any kind of medicine in here?" She asked and unscrewed the bottle and handed it to him.

He grasped the bottle with two shaky hands, gulping half of it down before handing it back. In a quiet voice, he thanked her and laid his head back down. He started to feel better now that his body as at least able to sweat.

Lien nodded and walked around the counter and squatted down to look under the counter. "Ah, thank you." She said once she found it and took the medical box and placed it on the counter. "So what is your name?" She asked.

The boy grumbled a bit, adjusting hsi back so he could speak more clearly. "Charlie... Charlie Morris..."

"Charlie." She mumbled the word, getting used to the feel of it. "I am Lien Hoang. It is good that you are starting to feel a little better." She said brightly.

He offered a weak smile, and nodded. "I've got quite a head ache... You said you found some Tylonol, or something...?"

Lien laughed and looked around the box to find something. "Ah, here we are." She said and pulled out an aspirin and gave it to him.

Edited by KyokoYei2

He popped it in his mouth, gulping the water down. He let out a sigh and laid his head back down. "Thanks..." Charlie muttered. The room slowly began to cease spinning, and Charlie sat up. He wobbled a bit, but eventually found him self able to throw his legs over so he was sitting upright. He grabbed the side of his head for a moment, his temple still slightly pounding. "So, who are you people...?" Charlie asked, grabbing his head with one hand and laying the other on his knee.

Mak listened intently abosorbing what the agent in front of him was telling him. Once Yuri finished Mak sighed putting a hand on his hip and rubbing the back of his head with the other. "So that's why you wanted to see that crazy doctor that explaines a lot." He says sighing then he decides to light the cigerette to help calm his nerves.

"Great so the disease was engineered suspected so, but I hoped it wasen't." Mak states more to himself then to Yuri as he starts pacing. "When you say you tracked it down were you also able to find a cure, or any information about one being developed? I'm sure they wouldn't just make a disease without a way to make it so that they can't be infected by it as well." He asks looking at Yuri hopfully.

Yuri released his hand from his pistol. "Yes, that is why I must find this doctor. I believe he holds at least the foundations of the cure, or if not that then the blue prints to the DNA of the infection. If I can get those, I know just the person who can create the cure..." Yuri pulled his wallet out, pulling out an ID card that, sure enough, was credentials from the Russian government granting him free liberty in and out of Russia. Yuri slid the card back in his wallet, placing his hands behind his back. "These jets you see flying around? I have even MORE bad news... They belong to the same agency I was trying to stop, another branch of it based out of Brazil. They want the doctor, too..."

"Survivors." Sarisha called over to Charlie. She finished spraying the other door and then propped it open. Then, she moved on to the windows. Double coating them as well.

Mak squents his eyes at the ID then nods accepting it as a real ID then looks back at Yuri. "Well then I guess we better hurry and get this truck ready then head over and visit the 'good doctor'." Mak says being a little sarcastic at the words good doctor as he turns around and starts collecting the items they already have for changing the suspension.

Yuri helped him moving parts, grabbing hte tools and laying them out.

Charlie nodded solemnly, slowly lowering his head back on the counter. "I still feel a bit queezy..."

"Well, if you start to crave people, let us know." Sarisha called back to him. "For now, there's pepperoni sticks behind your head." Sarisha finished off two of the four windows.

(( When should I bring up Wren? ))

Mak sighed wiping his brow then looks over at Yuri. "Well that's all of it except those shock pads." He states frowning. "Well, we better head back to the others and make a small group to head over to the hardware store." Mak then turns and starts walking out of the garage.

Lien laughed slightly. "That is good, please just take it easy and do not stand up too quickly." Lien dug around and pulled out a small rag to wash their hands from the paint.

(When we get to the Doctor's house. He can explain it.)

Sarisha pulled out a rag from the pile that Lien found. She cleaned off her hands and then threw it back. It was getting dark. They would soon all have to come inside for the night.

Yuri followed behind him, opening the doors to the main part of the gas station.

Charlie looked over at the two men entering, having no previous relation to either.

Sarisha heard movement behind her. She whipped around, drawing her pistol. Behind her was Mak and 'Ivan.' She lowered her gun and holstered it.

(( ok ))

Mak raised his hands quickly when Sarisha pointed the pistol at them. "Whoa whoa settle your britches there little lady. Can't have survivors if we shoot them now can we?" He asks chuckling lowering his hands grining slightly.

Edited by Shadowwolflegend

Ivan of course stood coldly as she aimed the pistol, having the same cold stare when she lowered it. He walked over to the men's restroom, pushing open a free stall and closing it. It sat down on the toilet, fully clothed. He didn't really have to "do his bushiness", he just wanted a moment of peace and quiet.

Charlie looked back at the small box of slim jims. He glanced around before tossing two in his mouth, then horking a third. He licked every bit of grease off his fingers. The poor censorkip.gif*** was starving.

(The bathroom is just a toilet, a sink, and a changing table. There's also only one.

What are slim jims?)

Sarisha decided to go and see Winston. He was the only one missing now. She went to the back corner of the store and grabbed two blankets and a pack of red bull. She walked around to the back of the store and slowly climbed up the latter. The lock was broken with some rust dust on the ground. It was recently broken and Sarisha decided that it was worth a try. She tossed the blankets onto her shoulder, and began climbing, one handed, up the latter. When she got to the top, Sarisha saw Winston sitting there. She approached him and silently offered him a blanket.

(( Slim Jim is a spicy meat stick that is popular in the U.S. it is usually near the section with beef jerkey. ))

Mak sighs seeing that everyone left to do their own thing and decided to grab another Lager and sit down next to the new kid. "Hey there looks like you haven't eatten in days. If there is anything you need just tell me and I'll get it for yeah. The name's Mak but the way." He says holding out his hand to Charlie after opening his beer and taking a quick swig.