Princess Kiara

Hilarious/Weird Kill Messages

This certainly isn't a help question. It's just interesting. xd.png

But it is possible that no-one who has reported to the wiki has ever tried to kill a cheese or a dino... It is important to remember that the wiki is in no way official. It is said there that you cannot kill a Leetle, for instance. It has (reportedly) been done by a few very determined people who have posted here.

Here's the thread, bumping it and quoting this~

Has anyone had a recent successful kill of their Leetle tree? I did it just today and got the too cute message.

Has anyone had a recent successful kill of their Leetle tree? I did it just today and got the too cute message.

Can you actually?! I'm too scared to try.

I dunno! I would try again and again, but I don't think I would get anywhere even if it is possible with perseverance. xd.png

"This leetle tree is too cute to kill"

Yep I tried. xd.png

The fail should totally be:

"You set a pile of pine beetles upon the leetle tree and laugh hysterically as you watch it slowly be eaten from the inside."

Can you actually?! I'm too scared to try.

I'm pretty sure it's impossible.

------

Here's my ideas.

Mageia Xeno:

You attempt to kill your Mageia Xenowyrm, but it teleports out of your reach.

Vampire Dragon:

You attempt to kill your Vampire Dragon, but then you realize that it's already dead...

Any Double-headed Dragon:

You attempt to kill your Duotone/Two-headed Lindwurm/Gilded Bloodscale, but you aren't sure which head to strike.

Balloon Dragon:

You attempt to kill your Balloon Dragon, but it simply floats out of reach.

Black Tea Dragon:

You attempt to kill your Black Tea Dragon, but it produces an overbearing odor to assault your senses and escapes.

Plated Colossus Dragon:

You attempt to kill your Plated Colossus Dragon, but it breaks your weapon with its club-like tail and snorts at you.

Guardian of Nature:

You attempt to kill your Guardian of Nature, but then you consider it creating a torrent of water and fire to bring your demise and decide against it.

I just tried killing my Leetle Tree 100 times in a row and nothing happened. xd.png If trees had feelings that one would be very confused right now.

Edited by Tehya Faye

When Tehya Faye tried 100 times, she be like

user posted image

(Drawing by Dirtytabs)

Edited by Stellaluna22

for despises fails

you take your sword and attpemt to stap the dragon

but you suddenly get a headak-rtrfhmndheejdswgdhhgdzsrghsawtefgeta4se

killing a neglected

you take a sword and stab the dragon-wait first you neglect it and ruin its life then you proceed to murder it YOU MONSTER!

killing a Christmas dragon

you tell your dragons its on the naughty list and it dies from sheer shock...your probably the one on the naughty list now.

killing a avatar of destruction

WOW, you actually managed to kill that thing....I don't know if should be mad or impressed

(wait who is I? ohmy.gif who is the person telling you this stuff?)

Killing a purple dorsal:

"You take the sword and stab the Dorsal, but to your surprise, its fins turn red!"

Chrono Xenowyrm

"AINTNOBODYGOTTIMEFODAT"

Zombie fail

You attempt to kill your dragon again but instead it tears you apart and devours you

Astrapi fail

You attempt to kill your dragon but it dodges and zaps you with lightening until you've sniveling on the ground

GoN success

You actually manage to kill it by slitting it's throat while it sleeps. Unfortunately all your other dragons are disgusted and leave your scroll

"You try to kill your Chrono Xenowyrm, but it suddenly disappears along with your sword, your job, and your unmarked face."