Princess Kiara

Hilarious/Weird Kill Messages

I only have 1 dino. But i think for the cloud dragon it would say

You pushed it off the cloud!

*chops down the Leetle she never had*

"The decreased opportunity of embarrassment in the form of assistance forced upon them by the purple dragon before their lady friend has led to a sudden boost in the masculinity of your male dragon population, you note."

Killception! Though, don't think the option is even available for zombies. ;p

Pffffffffft y-you have no idea how hard that made me laugh, that's pretty much how I've always pictured it too! X'DD

Do vampires have a special one? ;w;

Pffffffffft y-you have no idea how hard that made me laugh, that's pretty much how I've always pictured it too! X'DD

Do vampires have a special one? ;w;

Nope, normal message for vamps.

...And for neglecteds. >D

(I had a spare, just had to check.)

You... killed... a NEGLECTED? blink.gif Wonder if Papers have a special one too, 'cause they're not technically alive, either.

You... killed... a NEGLECTED? blink.gif Wonder if Papers have a special one too, 'cause they're not technically alive, either.

You set ____ on fire, watching its body shrivel as it stares at you, wondering why you betrayed it.

Edit for clarity: Just kidding tongue.gif

Edited by Snowytoshi

Blue Dino

Same message as the others.

The one paper I'm willing to kill dodged the attack. Sorry guys. xd.png The others are gendered or have the code: adkeg. xd.png I can't kill those! Or are four digits. I also can't kill those!

Edited by Khallayne

You...you.......you killed........I can't even say it.

The message for the cheese should be:

Your real dragons got peckish and [insert name here] was not fast enough to escape.

You set ____ on fire, watching its body shrivel as it stares at you, wondering why you betrayed it.

Do you know that for sure, Snowytoshi?

Do you know that for sure, Snowytoshi?

I was just joking tongue.gif Sorry if anyone got the wrong impression- I'll edit.

The one for the flying dino (was it purple?) should be: You take your bow and arrows and shoot it out of the sky.

(It is a medieval setting after all xd.png)

How did my simple question turn into this huge, 2-page-long discussion snowball? LOL

So completely in the interest of freeing codes and server space....

Can we not have an awesome contest to submit dragon breed or gender specific kill messages or a random list??

Edited first post...to show more epicness xd.png

Such as a picture of the chicken murder and a spoiler of what happens after you've killed the chicken. tongue.gif

*thinks silently to self* I wonder if chicken kill fail messages are also different...or whether they be just as funny as the chicken kill success message. wink.gif

Edited by Princess Kiara

Edited first post...to show more epicness xd.png

Such as a picture of the chicken murder and a spoiler of what happens after you've killed the chicken. tongue.gif

*thinks silently to self* I wonder if chicken kill fail messages are also different...or whether they be just as funny as the chicken kill success message. wink.gif

I tried for a fail message, and now little Col Sanders is no more. :c

I guess I gotta find a new chicken now. Drat.

Thinking it over, perhaps chickens can't dodge...

So completely in the interest of freeing codes and server space....

Can we not have an awesome contest to submit dragon breed or gender specific kill messages or a random list??

Somebody should make a suggestion thread....

@Princess Kiara I'd imagine they rarely dodge kind of like hatchlings.

How about another generic one?

Agressive: WARNING - INSULTS USER!

You stab {Name} with your blade any watch it die before you, you disgusting sociopath.

How about another generic one?

Agressive: WARNING - INSULTS USER!

You stab {Name} with your blade any watch it die before you, you disgusting sociopath.

I lolled so hard! biggrin.gif

This would be HILARIOUS for nocturne dragons:

"You take out your sword and stab the nocturne dragon. Unfortunately, sunlight strikes it as your sword sinks into its body, and now it is stuck inside the rock-solid dragon."

xd.png

Thinking it over, perhaps chickens can't dodge...

It's just that a chicken has a hard time running because its legs are so short. xd.png

Oh lol, maybe you are right...I do so want to kill a Chicken and a Paper, but I have none to spare. Of either. sad.gif

You charge towards your green dragon, sword aloft. Wow...it didn't look so big from back there. You decide to come back later.

Putting your sword to your electric dragon's throat..Ow! The blade conducts electricity, and you are thrown backwards.

You attempt to stab your magi with your sword, only to find your sword has been teleported to a far away destination.

You stab your vampire dragon, only to find two sharp fangs sinking their way into your shoulder. You get a sudden craving for blood...

You attempt to stab your magi with your sword, only to find your sword has been teleported to a far away destination.

I lol'd hard. That's a good one! xd.png hahahahahaaaa