Personal Lineage Project

The Personal Lineage Project Home

not sure if mod of thread is active, but posting to keep track of notes. hope this isn't necroposting, though this is the only personal project thread.

*Scroll link/forum name: https://dragcave.net/user/Moorhen

*Lineage name: Boats and Birds

*Breeds of dragons involved: Moonstone and Astaarus

*Type of lineage project: Lyric, even, mixed checker

*What are your goals for this project?: Name each dragon in the lineage to the lyrics to the song Boats and Birds by Gregory and the Hawk

How can others help? Donations/trading cb moonstone or astaarus dragons would be helpful and appreciated. A few red and pink dragons might be helpful.

Are you willing to help others with their projects and how? I am happy to trade or gift cb dragons for lineage projects, though as a new player I have limited capacity to hold onto eggs.

Notes about your projects: A preview of what the lineage would look like: https://chazza.me/dc/lineage-builder/view/7b42f4cc5384e864137c48f97d579d4752384c35

Edited by Moorhen-Nest

On 6/17/2022 at 12:46 PM, Moorhen-Nest said:

not sure if mod of thread is active, but posting to keep track of notes. hope this isn't necroposting, though this is the only personal project thread.

Yes! I am still here! These last couple of years have been pretty quiet for various reasons, but please do feel free to keep posting and tracking projects here. 😁

*Scroll link/forum name: https://dragcave.net/user/lunaskysong / lunaskysong 

How can others help? 

If you would like to donate a mate for use in one of my projects, that would be pretty cool! 
I will even be willing to breed my dragon with them and send them back after I get an eligible heir from them. Your choice!

Are you willing to help others with their projects and how?

I will be more than willing to gift/trade dragons with people who need them more than me, as long as I don't need them myself.

Notes about your projects: 

*Lineage name: Alphabet Soup! 
*Breeds of dragons involved: Any, but starting with a Purple dragon
*Type of lineage project: Code focused lineage, but hopefully the family tree will look okay in the end. 
*What are your goals for this project?: My project goal is to create a lineage with dragons that have codes starting with 
each letter in the alphabet, in alphabetical order. ( as in first dragon is a or A, 2g is b or B, and so on.)
Project Group Link (Shows all the dragons in the lineage so far): https://dragcave.net/group/203622

Most Recent Update:  2/11/24 Went backwards a letter, starts with a. Maybe I need to start doing something with the failed eggs,
since I have so many... why was getting b so easy and c so hard?
Previous Updates:
Spoiler

10/20/23 Code starts with an O. Still wrong letter.

7/14/23 An egg today. Code starts with a B. Wrong letter again, but so frustratingly close

7/7/2023 No egg. This is taking a bit longer than I thought. Maybe I need to be more careful about what pairings I choose from now on.

6/29/2023 Egg, starts with a g. Will I ever get c?

1/13/2023 I took a break for the holidays, but I am back. Today's egg starts with a q. This Friday the 13th was not a lucky one for this project...

12/11/2022 Why is it so hard to get a c? This egg starts with the number 4.

12/4/2022 Took a break for personal reasons. Got a cb egg with a c, but of course the one I bred for this project starts with an M. Brooke officially has more children than her mother ever will.

11/18/2022 Egg, starts with h. Closer, but no c.

10/28/2022 Egg, but wrong letter.

10/16/2022 No egg.

9/25/2022 Brooke and Ripple got an egg today, but it starts with a number. No closer to my goal today.

8/30/22 There is no egg from today's breeding attempt. Brooke is being more stubborn. She keeps not having an interest in her mate, when she laid two eggs the first two times, and nothing since.

8/22/2022 Previously one hatchling with a code that starts with the letter f. This time, no egg.

8/4/2022 Brooke has a name, and a mate! Their first egg is a z-code! That's cool, but not what I'm looking for. 

8/2/2022 The hatchling grew up! Time to change the log, pick a name, and pick a mate. Hopefully I can get in the first breeding tonight.

7/24/2022 SUCESS! Breeding today produced an egg with the code B2ZkR. I now have a second generation heir!

7/16/22 After some chaotic stuff at work and home, I am back at it again. Bred Queen Frostine, got an egg (yay!), but the code starts with h. The second letter is B. What a tease. Closer yet, but not good enough.

7/7/2022 Bred Queen Frostine again and got an egg, but the code starts with an x. This is going to be so much harder than I thought.

6/28/22 I decided a good mate for Queen Frostine would be Light, the Moonstone Bachelor. Unfortunately, the resulting egg from today's breeding had a code starting with the letter v. Better than a number, but far from what I need. Keeping the egg still, since I needed another Purple Dragon anyway.

Current dragon:
Letter: B
Name: Brooke of Alphabet Soup
Link: https://dragcave.net/view/B2ZkR
Breed: Purple Dragon
Code: B2ZkR
Mate: Ripple in the Still Waters, Oracle Wyrm, (krhX9)
Soup Dragon Heir: -
Other Children: (zCpji), (fOg4Q), (2e5dG),(JoYLq), (h8URW),(MDCqh),(4tnCE), (Qal3A), (gP23g), (BBQg3),(OYcdP), (ahkc4)

Previous Generations:

Spoiler

Letter: A

Name: Queen Frostine of Alphabet Soup

Link: https://dragcave.net/view/a3VQ6

Breed: Purple Dragon

Code: (a3VQ6)

Mate: Light of the Nighttime Moon, Moonstone Dragon, code CTNJ5

Soup Dragon Heir: B2ZkR

Other Children: (VjTGS),(X7LH7), (hB49Y)

Project Rules:
(these are mostly for my own reference, but if others want to join in on my quest using these rules, by all means, 
join me in my quest. Please let me know if you do!)

Spoiler

1) The first dragon in the lineage must have a code starting with a or A.  All the dragons that are part of the project and a descendant of this dragon (not cave born mates, that is) are called Soup dragons.

2) Each hatching that inherits the lineage name must have a code starting with the letter immediately after the letter in their parent's code. (Ex: mom has a, child must have b or B to receive the "of Alphabet Soup suffix in their name)

3) Mates to the Soup dragons (which I will refer to as just 'mates') MUST be Cave Born, to attempt to avoid a messy lineage. I would set a stricter requirement here if this wasn't my first project. I want to go easy on myself for the first one.

4) Mates must have a code that starts with a letter, not a number. This is Alphabet Soup, not letter and number soup.

5) Mates and Soup dragons may be of any dragon breed, as I am focusing solely on codes for this one.

*Lineage name: Duality Project
*Breeds of dragons involved: Sunbeam and Moonglow Drake females, any male drake
*Type of lineage project: Stairstep, CB males
*What are your goals for this project?: To create a drake lineage with alternating Sunbeam and Moonglow Females. 
Starts with a Sunglow Drake and will end with a Moonglow Drake. I plan to continue this project through 10 generations or 
until I get tired of breeding them.
Project Group Link (Shows all the dragons in the lineage so far): https://dragcave.net/group/203623
Project Status: 7/7/2023 I bred twice, once a week ago and once a day. Both were berry drakes. Maybe I need to pick a different
mate, since I seem to only be getting berry drakes from this pairing.
Previous Updates:
Spoiler

1/13/2022 After a break for the holidays, I got a Moonglow Drake egg! Influenced to be female. If all goes well, I will have a new heir shortly.

12/11/2022 There's an egg, but it's the wrong breed. This is the most stubborn pairing so far.

11/18/2022 No egg today.

10/28/2022 I got an egg, but it is once again the wrong breed. It appears I may have chosen a hard pairing.

10/16/2022 I got an egg, but it is the wrong breed.

9/25/2022 The next in the legacy is Daybreaker. Luckily I have another CB male lined up already, and there is a drake drop this month. I will collect a bunch and hope for some males to use.

8/30/22 The hatchling is a female! Her name is Nebula, since I am studying Astronomy right now.

8/24/2022 Success! A Moonglow Drake at last! The egg is influenced to be female, so I am hopeful.

8/22/2022 The past couple breedings have yielded no egg, but I remain hopeful. Next attempt tonight.

7/27/2022 I finally have a male. A Honey Drake. I bred them and there was no egg, but I remain hopeful.

7/20/2022 I found an Ochredrake egg. I am happier with the design match-up. I want to get more drake eggs, though. Partially in preparation for the future generations, and partially because I am tired of getting females. I also realized it would be smart to get a male pink dragon, and will be on the lookout for those eggs, too.

7/16/2022 The other drake has grown up. It is female, as well. Why is it so hard for me to find a male drake? As soon as I have room, I am looking for drakes again. 7/7/2022 Yesterday, I found a potential match. I grabbed a Sabertooth Bull drake from the volcano. I don't particularly enjoy the idea of such a pretty drake as the sunbeam mating with a sabertooth bull, but I also haven't found anything else.

7/3/2022 After looking through my drakes, all of them are female. I will have to grab some CB drakes and hope to get a male soon.

7/3/2022 The hatchie is female, so she is eligible to start the lineage. I'm stoked! She grows up later today, but I have yet to pick a mate for her. I think I may use one of the drakes I already have. First breeding will be tonight, hopefully.

Rules:
Simple. Do whatever needs to be done to achieve the above goals. Nothing super complex like the Alphabet Soup legacy.
Heirs are female, alternate between day and night variations.
Daybreaker of Duality

Current Generation: 3
Name: Daybreaker of Duality
Breed: Sunglow
Mother: Nebula of Duality
Father: Leaves of the Fallen Tree
Mate: Snow in a Desert
Children: (kUFKK), (UxNHC), (2M0sv), (gSSxI)

Spoiler

Generation: 2

Name: Nebula of Duality

Breed: Moonglow

Link: https://dragcave.net/view/Os3Zb

Mother: Ruby Skies of Duality

Father: Honey Sweet Acres

Mate:  Leaves of the Fallen Tree

Children: Daybreaker of Duality

Generation: 1

Name: Ruby Skies of Duality

Breed: Sunglow

Link: https://dragcave.net/view/QfhyM

Mother: -

Father: -

Mate: Honey Sweet Acres, Honey Drake, code SXZRQ

Children: (Os3Zb)

Last updated: 10/20/2023
Please let me know if the links do not work and I will fix them.
Updates and more projects coming soon!

Edited by lunaskysong

*Scroll link/forum name: https://dragcave.net/user/Nerys

*Lineage name: Sweetling/Blue Neb

*Breeds of dragons involved: Sweetling x Blue Neb

*Type of lineage project: EG All Blue Check

*What are your goals for this project?: 9G in 2025, 10G before the power runs out

How can others help? 2G Blue Neb from Sweetling x Blue Neb out of season, 2G Sweetling from Sweetling x Blue Neb in season.  Unrelated to those already in the flight. 

Are you willing to help others with their projects and how? Yup, of course 

Notes about your projects:  Phoetra's Aubergine  

*Scroll link/forum name: https://dragcave.net/user/Nerys

*Lineage name: 20 Weeks Heritage Line 

*Breeds of dragons involved: Sweetling x Blue Neb

*Type of lineage project: 20 Weeks Challenge  

*What are your goals for this project?: Spiral using the most recently release dragon to May1st 2022.  In order of release & compatibility & using the oldest dragons I have on my scroll. 

How can others help? pls send cookies ❤️  (also, sign up for 20 weeks next spring, it's fun and there are nice folks there :))

Are you willing to help others with their projects and how? Yup, of course 

Notes about your projects:  G11 :5

may add more sometime :)

@lunaskysong These are such creative lineage ideas! I will be on the lookout for any CB dragons that start with a letter in their code, if you want the mates to fit the alphabet pattern too.

Scroll link/forum name: https://dragcave.net/user/maia-naviolith

General Notes:

Are you willing to help others with their projects and how?: Yes—if I have the pairing needed for your project, I will be happy to breed what I can. These can be siblings to any dragons in my projects (including variations that aren't part of these lineages) or PM to discuss if there's something particular you're looking for.

Notes about your projects: I love progression lineages, obviously. This all started when one of the first dragons I got was https://dragcave.net/lineage/zJT1D from the AP.  A friend bred her mate, and now here I am. My seasonals are, for the most part, going to have the CB generation entirely on my scroll, and currently caught up until next season change.  

Lineage Name:Grand Phases of the Lunar Herald

Breeds of Dragons Involved: Lunar Herald

Type of Lineage Project: 8 generation PB even generation

What are your goals for this project?: generations will match the sequence of lunar herald drop—caveborn generation will be silver lunar heralds, ending with a silver lunar herald

Preview:  https://chazza.me/dc/lineage-builder/view/ff2d96af06fb4bd1f460cfb1d8bf4d66baab9a55

Current Status:

Generation 1 (CB Silver Lunar Herald): complete

Generation 2 (Gold Lunar Herald): complete 

Generation 3 (Bronze Lunar Herald): complete

Generation 4 (Indigo Lunar Herald): 11 of 16

Generation 5 (Indigo Lunar Herald): 4 of 8

Generation 6 (Bronze Lunar Herald): 2 of 4

Generation 7 (Gold Lunar Herald): 1 of 2

Generation 8:

Lineage Name:  Phases of the Lunar Herald  -- Complete!

Breeds of Dragons Involved: Lunar Heralds

Type of Lineage Project: 6 generation PB even generation

What are your goals for this project?: Starting from 32 dragons (1 for each day of the cycle, according to the colors dropping), next to last generation will have a gold lunar herald father and a indigo lunar herald mother; culmination in silver lunar herald (because that is my favorite color of the lunar heralds)

Caveborn generation: complete

Generation 2 – complete

Generation 3: complete

Generation 4: complete

Generation 5: complete

Generation 6: Nunzia Aurax E Cirion

Lineage Name: Sunrise, Sunset - Complete!

Breeds of Dragons Involved: Sunrise and Sunset

Type of Lineage Project: 7 Generation, even gen

What are your goals for this project?: Alternating generations of sunsets and sunrises

Generation 2 (Sunrise): complete (32)

Generation 3 (Sunset): complete (16)

Generation 4 (Sunrise): complete (8)

Generation 5 (Sunset): complete (4)

Generation 6 (Sunrise): complete (2)

Generation 7 (Sunset): Tzeitel Compline

This one took longer than expected, but finally done--started in July, finished in December due to some very stubborn couples

Lineage NameSummer Start - complete!

Breeds of Dragons Involved: Seasonals

Type of Lineage Project: 5 generation even gen

What are your goals for this project?: Starting and ending with summer seasonal dragons, progressing through the seasons

Generation 1 (CB Summer): Complete (This lineage includes two autumns with summer parents that are not on my scroll)

Generation 2 (Autumn): complete

Generation 3 (Winter): complete

Generation 4 (Spring): complete

Generation 5 (Summer): Zaria of Sun and Storm

Lineage Name: Autumn Start - complete!

What are your goals for this project?: Starting and ending with autumn seasonal dragons, progressing through the seasons

Generation 1 (CB Autumn): complete

Generation 2 (Winter): complete

Generation 3 (Spring): complete

Generation 4 (Summer): complete

Generation 5 (Autumn): Xander of Harvest Frost

Lineage NameWinter Start - complete!

What are your goals for this project?: Starting and ending with winter seasonal dragons, progressing through the seasons

Generation 1 (CB Winter): complete (This lineage includes 1 spring with winter parents not on my scroll)

Generation 2 (Spring): complete

Generation 3 (Summer): complete

Generation 4 (Autumn): complete

Generation 5 (Winter): Prince of Winterdeep

Lineage Name: Spring Start  - Complete!

What are your goals for this project?: Starting and ending with spring seasonal dragons, progressing through the seasons

Generation 1 (CB Spring): complete

Generation 2 (Summer): complete

Generation 3 (Autumn): complete

Generation 4 (Winter): complete

Generation 5 (Spring): Vesna of Eternal Hope

Lineage NameIf At First ...  complete!

Breeds of Dragons Involved: Skywing, Deep Water, Water (and Two-Finned Bluna)

Type of Lineage Project: 6 generation even gen

What are your goals for this project?:  bluna-fails in each generation to the last (if at first you don't succeed) until ending with the bluna in the end.

Generation 1:  16 Skywing, 8 Deep Water, 4 Water (complete)

Generation 2:  8 Skywing, 4 Deep Water, 4 Water (complete)

Generation 3:  4 Skywing, 2 Deep Water, 2 Water (complete)

Generation 4:  2 Skywing, 1 Deep Water, 1 Water (complete)

Generation 5:  1 Skywing, 1 Water (complete)

Generation 6:  Two Finned Bluna: Try Try Try Again

Lineage NameGreen Stars in a Black Night - complete!

Breeds of Dragons Involved: Green Nebula, Black

Type of Lineage Project: 6 generation even gen

What are your goals for this project?:  Green Nebula x Black, ending in a green nebula; I think the green eye of the black pairs beautifully with the green of the nebula, and the body poses just seem to make a beautiful match.

Generation 1: 16 green nebula, 16 black (complete)

Generation 2: 8 green nebula, 8 black (complete)

Generation 3: 4 green nebula, 4 black (complete)

Generation 4: 2 green nebula, 2 black (complete)

Generation 5: 1 green nebula, 1 black (complete)

Generation 6: Green Stars in a Black Night 

Another difficult lineage (how many times I got purple nebula instead of green; blacks when I needed nebula), but oh, so pretty

Edited by Maia NaViolith
updates

*Scroll link/forum name: Scroll/Zipporah
*Lineage name: The Epic Pillow Project
*Breeds of dragons involved: Pillows
*Type of lineage project: Purebred, even generation
*What are your goals for this project?: To breed a 10th generation Pillow

How can others help? Gifting CB or purebred, even generation Pillows.

Are you willing to help others with their projects and how? Sure. Willing to breed any of my dragons, catch common breeds, and gender hatchlings.

Notes about your projects: The Pillow project will follow an alphabetic naming convention. All CBs will have A-names, all 2nd gens will have B-names, and so on until the 10th generation, which will bear a J-name. Pillows can be found here.

UPDATES:

Furthest generation reached is 6th gen!

Edited by Zipporah

*Scroll link/forum name: Rhowyn

Dead eggs on my scroll are failed vampire bites. (my vamps are very murderous... sigh)

How can others help? If I'm looking for any CBs, then I'm happy to trade for them. I mostly want to do these projects with dragons I own, but for things like holiday and rare dragons I'll need to do blood swaps for sure! ♥

Are you willing to help others with their projects and how? I'm happy to breed for others, just shoot me a PM!

Updated: 10/27/22

*Lineage name: Wayfinders

Spoiler

*Breeds of dragons involved: ♂ Skywing/Two-Finned Bluna and  Deep Sea

*Type of lineage project: Even-Gen Checker (end goal)

*What are your goals for this project?: 5th Gen

Notes about your projects: Currently breeding 2Gs. Just need the pairs to give me Deep Sea dragons instead of Skywings!

• 16/16 Caveborn SW & DS

• 4/8 2G Bluna & DS

*Lineage name: Royal Harvest

Spoiler

*Breeds of dragons involved: ♂ Seasonal (Autumn) and ♀ Monarch

*Type of lineage project: Perfect Even-Gen Checker (end goal)

Notes about your projects: Collecting the last few CBs I need and breeding 2Gs. I got this idea from a 3G egg I picked up and I'm in love with it!

• 7/12 CB (1 Autumn, 3 Monarch)

• 2/8 2Gs

• 2/4 3Gs

*Lineage name: Hot Water

Spoiler

*Breeds of dragons involved:  Waterhorse and Hellfire

*Type of lineage project: Perfect Even-Gen Checker (end goal)

Notes about your projects: I need one more Hellfire and then I will start breeding.

• 11/12 CBs (1 Hellfire)

Edited by Rhowyn

My Projects

11/28/22: Finished up my rotating seasonal projects for the Autumn breeding season, now to wait for Winter breeding. I need to get back to working on my crazy nebula project, but holiday breeding is getting in the way. XD

(Original Post)

Update Summary:

• 4/15/24
    • Continuing to acquire various CB eggs
    • Applying Fertility to reduce rejection chances for the future lol
    • Obtained all CBs for Eternally Quaking

Additional:

• Here's group for the end results for all of my lineage projects
  • Here's group for Breeding Crimes--AKA breeding the M/F end results of a line to make a majorly inbred dragon, just for fun
Edited by KageSora
project updates

BREEDING GOALS

❤️ CB REDS ❤️

- PB Even Gen BSA Reds

🖤 NEVERMORE ACADEMY 🖤 - WIP 

Woe and Joy Lines?

CB BLACK TRUFFLE DRAGON * <- LOOKING FOR

Edited by Jaici
Update

Greater_Spotted_mature_hatchling.gifSpotted_Teal_egg.gif Morphodrake_mature_hatchling.pngBlue Forest Drakes - Even gen Greater Spotted, Morpho, and Spotted Teal drakes project

Spoiler

LINEAGE PROJECT FORM
All fields marked * are required.
*Scroll link/forum name:  zippuzzle and zippuzzle
*Lineage name: Blue Forest Drakes
*Breeds of dragons involved: Greater Spotted Drakes, Morphodrakes, Spotted Teal Drakes
*Type of lineage project: Even gen
*What are your goals for this project?: It was 26 gen, but I don't want 67k CBs, so I'm working on a redesign
How can others help? I think I will be okay on this one, if I need help with CBs I am happy to trade for some :3

Are you willing to help others with their projects and how? I enjoy hearing about projects! I am happy to help breed or catch things if I can.
Notes about your projects: On hold, trying to decide on how to redesign my (in hindsight) absolutely absurd original concept lol

Wisteria_mature_hatchling.gifWistful Wisteria- 26 Gen Stairstep Wisteria project

Spoiler

LINEAGE PROJECT FORM
*Lineage name: Wistful Wisteria
*Breeds of dragons involved: Wisteria dragons
*Type of lineage project: Stairstep, following female descendants
*What are your goals for this project?: 26 generations, following flower names A-Z
How can others help? I would not mind CB male Wisterias if anyone has some for trade Got 'em all, just doing my breeding now~

Are you willing to help others with their projects and how? I enjoy hearing about projects! I am happy to help breed or catch things if I can.
Notes about your projects: My second dragon was a Wisteria and I adore them, I am hoping to make her the matriarch of a longlong line buuuuut she hasn't liked any of her potential partners yet ^^;  I am very excited to work on this though!

Currently on - The letter R! Thank you to the 100 Day Breeding Project for helping give me the push to really tackle this one~

Lightning_mature_hatchling.gifLittle Blue Sparks - an even gen Lightning Pygmy project

Spoiler

LINEAGE PROJECT FORM
*Lineage name: Little Blue Sparks
*Breeds of dragons involved: Lightning pygmies
*What are your goals for this project?: Purebred Lightning Pygmies, as many as possible
How can others help? I would not mind any even gen Lightnings folks don't mind swapping me for ^^

Notes about your projects: I just think they're really cute, I want to breed a lot of them
Currently on:  third generation, got side-tracked working on a z'code line, but I have decided to separate it and start a new not-z mate for this one.

Iridichi_mature_hatchling_male.pngSolstice_mature_hatchi_rosy.pngSolstice Ghosts - Checker attempt with Solstice and Iridachi dragons

Spoiler

LINEAGE PROJECT FORM
*Lineage name: Solstice Ghosts
*Breeds of dragons involved: Iridichi and Rosy Solstice
*What are your goals for this project?:  At least three generation checker, but I'd really love to go bigger if possible
How can others help? There is NO WAY I can breed enough on my own, any bloodswaps at holiday time would be very much appreciated

Notes about your projects: I picked up an egg from this pairing my first Halloween, and I REALLY love the combo. Unfortunately, the Rosy mate I traded for... wasn't. So while I had to skip last Halloween, I am expecting a Rosy from a friend this year! So hopefully next Halloween will be 3G time at last.

Currently on: Waiting for Halloween 2024

Valentine_egg.gifXocoatl_egg.png White_hatchi.gif Holly_egg.pngLight_Weaver_egg.gif Holiday Line - I guess it's technically a spiral though?

Spoiler

LINEAGE PROJECT FORM
*Lineage name: Holiday Line
*Breeds of dragons involved: All Holiday dragons, all Valentine dragons, and (currently) White, Aether, and Astraarus dragons, but I would love to do a Shimmer too!
*Type of lineage project: Spiral (I think?)
*What are your goals for this project?:  I want to breed through each year's holiday dragon in order ^^;
How can others help? There are some CBs I did not manage to get! If anyone is willing to let me send a correctly-gendered hatchling to them, to breed and send me one of the eggs back, when I reach the years I don't have, I would be SO grateful

Notes about your projects: I thought it would be a cool idea, I'm hoping to get through to the end before the next new holiday release! I also want to try it with Halloween dragons, but I have only a couple CBs and can't really make headway currently.

Currently on:  10th Gen thanks to help from a friend, since I was missing the Aegis to continue! Hopefully I'll have some of those missing CB Holidays soon~

Flare-Tail_red_mature_hatchling.gif Mistlet_mature_hatchling_female.gif A Tiny (double) Rainbow - even gen rainbow themed lineage with pygmies

Spoiler

LINEAGE PROJECT FORM
*Lineage name: A Tiny Rainbow
*Breeds of dragons involved: Common, Flare-Tail, Glowback, Kovos, Mistlet, Nilla, and Pargulus pygmies
*Type of lineage project: Even-gen
*What are your goals for this project?:  Making miniature rainbows
How can others help? Good vibes please, the Flare Tails are trying me x.x

Notes about your projects: I wanted to make a rainbow, but then thought a mini one with pygmies might be cuter! Then I saw the new Flare Tails and wanted to add them in somehow so... double rainbow! But the Flare Tails are being so difficult ;n; 

Currently on:  Rainbow One Ready, Rainbow Two is being difficult. I need a Red Flare Tail and I got nuthin' but the bluuuuues... or actual nothing -.-

Edited by zippuzzle
Updated - Dec 27 2023

RHIKASA'S LINEAGE PROJECTS

Last Update: April 15 2024

Forum Name: Rhikasa

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Rhikasa

PM Address: https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=235962

I'm happy to help out with linage projects, so don't be afraid to PM me if you ever need anything. You're welcome to request offspring from any of the dragons listed below as long as I already have what I needed from them for my lineage; when accepting an egg from my dragons, all I ask is that you don't kill it or try and use it as trading fodder.

Total Number of Projects: 13

Number of Active Projects: 8

Number of Complete Projects: 5

—  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  ACTIVE PROJECTS  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —

PRETTY IN PINK

Breeds of Dragons Involved: Pink Dragons

Type of Lineage Project: EG Purebred Lineage

What are your goals for this project?: The aim of this project is to create an even generation line to 6th generation in order to have more Pink Dragons available for use on my scroll, and to breed their offspring to the AP for those who may need them as well.

Spoiler

GENERATION 1

1. https://dragcave.net/lineage/x6sDs x https://dragcave.net/lineage/UDYjT → last bred December 18, 2023

2. https://dragcave.net/lineage/9zRkf x https://dragcave.net/lineage/xkwPq → last bred December 18, 2023

3. https://dragcave.net/lineage/NBMMF x https://dragcave.net/lineage/hunzg → last bred December 18, 2023

4. https://dragcave.net/lineage/wJN1Q x https://dragcave.net/lineage/3zVOh → last bred December 18, 2023

5. https://dragcave.net/lineage/zUJOZ x https://dragcave.net/lineage/82IFq → last bred December 18, 2023

6. https://dragcave.net/lineage/6UplY x https://dragcave.net/lineage/leLld → last bred December 18, 2023

7. https://dragcave.net/lineage/y5UiQ x https://dragcave.net/lineage/wfuAs → last bred December 18, 2023

8. https://dragcave.net/lineage/113uA x https://dragcave.net/lineage/X5mMm → https://dragcave.net/lineage/IOSsD (obtained January 30, 2022)

9. https://dragcave.net/lineage/DHBaT x https://dragcave.net/lineage/vfL3r → https://dragcave.net/lineage/vuhye (obtained February 2, 2022)

10. https://dragcave.net/lineage/JIn7A x https://dragcave.net/lineage/JEMp7 → https://dragcave.net/lineage/8kiwo (obtained April 14, 2022)

11. https://dragcave.net/lineage/z5Lk6 x https://dragcave.net/lineage/AQBwo → https://dragcave.net/lineage/R5DPf (obtained April 11, 2022)

12. https://dragcave.net/lineage/kKfb6 x https://dragcave.net/lineage/TanbJ → https://dragcave.net/lineage/BgEAP (obtained September 9, 2022)

13. https://dragcave.net/lineage/A8nTq x https://dragcave.net/lineage/Uz07r → last bred December 18, 2023

14. https://dragcave.net/lineage/aLlrU x https://dragcave.net/lineage/7cG9M → https://dragcave.net/lineage/Atk7A (obtained September 18, 2022)

15. https://dragcave.net/lineage/cvMnG x https://dragcave.net/lineage/26uR3 → https://dragcave.net/lineage/IWZYN (obtained November 18, 2022)

16. https://dragcave.net/lineage/ljZdL x https://dragcave.net/lineage/W98jJ → https://dragcave.net/lineage/Y25k3 (obtained January 30, 2023)

GENERATION 2

1. https://dragcave.net/lineage/8kiwo x https://dragcave.net/lineage/R5DPf → last bred October 24, 2023

2. https://dragcave.net/lineage/vuhye x https://dragcave.net/lineage/IOSsD → https://dragcave.net/lineage/eeh4c (obtained April 14, 2022)

3. https://dragcave.net/lineage/IWZYN x https://dragcave.net/lineage/Y25k3 → last bred October 24, 2023

4. https://dragcave.net/lineage/BgEAP x https://dragcave.net/lineage/Atk7A → https://dragcave.net/lineage/9ezX6 (obtained September 24, 2022)

GENERATION 3

1. https://dragcave.net/lineage/eeh4c x https://dragcave.net/lineage/9ezX6 → https://dragcave.net/lineage/55IQc (obtained September 29, 2022)

GENERATION 4

1. NEEDS MATE x https://dragcave.net/lineage/55IQc → working on obtaining a mate 

GENERATION 5

ROYAL REDS

Breeds of Dragons Involved: Red Dragons

What are your goals for this project?: The aim of this project is to create an even generation line to 6th generation in order to have more Red Dragons available for use on my scroll, and to breed their offspring to the AP for those who may need them as well.

Spoiler

GENERATION 1

1. https://dragcave.net/lineage/zvzlc x https://dragcave.net/lineage/868tz → https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZJZuy (obtained July 12, 2023)

2. https://dragcave.net/lineage/39iJ2 x https://dragcave.net/lineage/4F4j9 → https://dragcave.net/lineage/H0HCr (obtained October 4, 2022)

3. https://dragcave.net/lineage/xYn2W x https://dragcave.net/lineage/zfWfn → https://dragcave.net/lineage/Bc3Fn (obtained September 12, 2021)

4. https://dragcave.net/lineage/FFcha x https://dragcave.net/lineage/VckWl → https://dragcave.net/lineage/BU4x8 (obtained March 15, 2023)

5. https://dragcave.net/lineage/bDnro x https://dragcave.net/lineage/jdvck → https://dragcave.net/lineage/ygLPx (obtained March 24, 2023)

6. https://dragcave.net/lineage/o8UOd x https://dragcave.net/lineage/dN5A3 → https://dragcave.net/lineage/mH1TF (obtained February 3, 2023)

7. https://dragcave.net/lineage/5lP7W x https://dragcave.net/lineage/uF1kM → https://dragcave.net/lineage/P0mlr (obtained August 13, 2023)

8. https://dragcave.net/lineage/O0Vf6 x https://dragcave.net/lineage/IGzA3 → https://dragcave.net/lineage/ifKNa (obtained August 30, 2023)

9. https://dragcave.net/lineage/BsNbY x https://dragcave.net/lineage/rQ70q → https://dragcave.net/lineage/36I3S (obtained April 8, 2023)

10. https://dragcave.net/lineage/GUh4C x https://dragcave.net/lineage/ad5bs → https://dragcave.net/lineage/GAIVN (obtained September 1, 2023)

11. https://dragcave.net/lineage/NdIeK x https://dragcave.net/lineage/1Q898 → https://dragcave.net/lineage/MMMDC (obtained February 3, 2023)

12. https://dragcave.net/lineage/0Nyvg x https://dragcave.net/lineage/c8WyO → https://dragcave.net/lineage/bWOtO (obtained April 5, 2023)

13. https://dragcave.net/lineage/1I1Yohttps://dragcave.net/lineage/572ui → https://dragcave.net/lineage/9Huzp (obtained July 14, 2023)

14. https://dragcave.net/lineage/zaIN8 x https://dragcave.net/lineage/G7ueH → https://dragcave.net/lineage/ABgB7 (obtained March 5, 2024)

15. https://dragcave.net/lineage/RxCry x https://dragcave.net/lineage/0HAa8 → https://dragcave.net/lineage/5QWtV (obtained September 1, 2023)

16. https://dragcave.net/lineage/74gd9https://dragcave.net/lineage/K4jLS → https://dragcave.net/lineage/TmrFl (obtained March 5, 2024)

GENERATION 2

1. https://dragcave.net/lineage/Bc3Fn x https://dragcave.net/lineage/H0HCr → https://dragcave.net/lineage/NCGRx  (obtained February 21, 2023)

2. https://dragcave.net/lineage/MMMDC x https://dragcave.net/lineage/mH1TF → https://dragcave.net/lineage/ttHiE  (obtained February 21, 2023)

3. https://dragcave.net/lineage/ygLPxhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/BU4x8 → https://dragcave.net/lineage/GVrFw (obtained April 3, 2023)

4. https://dragcave.net/lineage/bWOtO x https://dragcave.net/lineage/36I3S → https://dragcave.net/lineage/16Igp (obtained June 9, 2023)

5. https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZJZuy x https://dragcave.net/lineage/9Huzp → https://dragcave.net/lineage/I9a3S (obtained August 10, 2023)

6. https://dragcave.net/lineage/ifKNahttps://dragcave.net/lineage/P0mlr → https://dragcave.net/lineage/spBiJ (obtained September 6, 2023)

7. https://dragcave.net/lineage/GAIVN x https://dragcave.net/lineage/5QWtV → https://dragcave.net/lineage/ofjjg (obtained December 5, 2023)

8. https://dragcave.net/lineage/ABgB7 x https://dragcave.net/lineage/TmrFl → https://dragcave.net/lineage/vp8pK (obtained March 10, 2024)

GENERATION 3

1. https://dragcave.net/lineage/ttHiE x https://dragcave.net/lineage/NCGRx → https://dragcave.net/lineage/VQ3mE  (obtained March 1, 2023)

2. https://dragcave.net/lineage/16Igphttps://dragcave.net/lineage/GVrFw → https://dragcave.net/lineage/ndhEH (obtained June 16, 2023)

3. https://dragcave.net/lineage/spBiJ x https://dragcave.net/lineage/I9a3S → last bred October 24, 2023

4. https://dragcave.net/lineage/ofjjghttps://dragcave.net/lineage/vp8pK → last bred March 26, 2024

GENERATION 4

1. https://dragcave.net/lineage/ndhEHhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/VQ3mE → https://dragcave.net/lineage/GLFLG (obtained July 9, 2023)

GENERATION 5

1. https://dragcave.net/lineage/GLFLG x NEEDS MATE → working on obtaining a mate

LAVISH LILACS

Breeds of Dragons Involved: Purple Dragons

What are your goals for this project?: The aim of this project is to create an even generation line to 6th generation in order to have more Purple Dragons available for use on my scroll, and to breed their offspring to the AP for those who may need them as well.

Spoiler

GENERATION 1

1. https://dragcave.net/lineage/JHF9M x https://dragcave.net/lineage/8RxBr → https://dragcave.net/lineage/VrX1d (obtained April 3, 2024)

2. https://dragcave.net/lineage/BjH6t x https://dragcave.net/lineage/SCqZU → https://dragcave.net/lineage/9WSds (obtained March 17, 2023)

3. https://dragcave.net/lineage/wH5HS x https://dragcave.net/lineage/Ltm2q → https://dragcave.net/lineage/jLrzx (obtained March 5, 2023)

4. https://dragcave.net/lineage/KODmc x https://dragcave.net/lineage/nBkJw → https://dragcave.net/lineage/C8moL (obtained March 5, 2023)

5. https://dragcave.net/lineage/C9kY1 x https://dragcave.net/lineage/tIavz → https://dragcave.net/lineage/QQmCg (obtained March 16, 2024)

6. https://dragcave.net/lineage/Wtr45 x https://dragcave.net/lineage/3EvSG → https://dragcave.net/lineage/gbo1l (obtained March 5, 2023)

7. https://dragcave.net/lineage/xXK6o x https://dragcave.net/lineage/F3EYt → https://dragcave.net/lineage/8ZDsA (obtained March 16, 2024)

8. https://dragcave.net/lineage/PXtaQ x https://dragcave.net/lineage/UJnuc → https://dragcave.net/lineage/GZLmh (obtained April 3, 2023)

9. https://dragcave.net/lineage/BMHmJ x https://dragcave.net/lineage/qX29A → https://dragcave.net/lineage/tgkTC (obtained July 22, 2022)

10. https://dragcave.net/lineage/4gJQx x https://dragcave.net/lineage/8duK7 → https://dragcave.net/lineage/Qj1pQ (obtained October 6, 2022)

11. https://dragcave.net/lineage/LQEM1 x https://dragcave.net/lineage/JDY7A → https://dragcave.net/lineage/6rwJT (obtained April 3, 2024)

12. https://dragcave.net/lineage/cOu8T x https://dragcave.net/lineage/2pk5y → https://dragcave.net/lineage/gVVUZ (obtained March 15, 2023)

13. https://dragcave.net/lineage/Cmb2W x https://dragcave.net/lineage/HDBcB → https://dragcave.net/lineage/vcjsH (obtained March 28, 2023)

14. https://dragcave.net/lineage/lsfL6 x https://dragcave.net/lineage/4ZK2M → https://dragcave.net/lineage/X6BbO (obtained April 19, 2023)

15. https://dragcave.net/lineage/79oYShttps://dragcave.net/lineage/UuMGv → https://dragcave.net/lineage/hvQrq (obtained April 1, 2024)

16. https://dragcave.net/lineage/wAJaVhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/G87XS → https://dragcave.net/lineage/fvAJa (obtained March 21, 2024)

GENERATION 2

1. https://dragcave.net/lineage/tgkTC x https://dragcave.net/lineage/Qj1pQ → https://dragcave.net/lineage/SbK7L (obtained April 4, 2023)

2. https://dragcave.net/lineage/jLrzx x https://dragcave.net/lineage/C8moL → https://dragcave.net/lineage/mKEWA (obtained March 10, 2023)

3. https://dragcave.net/lineage/gbo1l x https://dragcave.net/lineage/gVVUZ → https://dragcave.net/lineage/cLefG (obtained March 24, 2023)

4. https://dragcave.net/lineage/9WSds x https://dragcave.net/lineage/vcjsH → https://dragcave.net/lineage/x72z4 (obtained April 21, 2023)

5. https://dragcave.net/lineage/X6BbOhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/GZLmh → https://dragcave.net/lineage/6kLO7 (obtained March 15, 2024)

6. https://dragcave.net/lineage/8ZDsAhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/QQmCg → https://dragcave.net/lineage/CJSgG (obtained March 22, 2024)

7. https://dragcave.net/lineage/hvQrq x https://dragcave.net/lineage/fvAJa → https://dragcave.net/lineage/vzzlu (obtained April 6, 2024)

8. https://dragcave.net/lineage/6rwJT x https://dragcave.net/lineage/VrX1d → https://dragcave.net/lineage/FrBuo (obtained April 11, 2024)

GENERATION 3

1. https://dragcave.net/view/mKEWA x https://dragcave.net/lineage/cLefG → https://dragcave.net/lineage/BEqmV (obtained April 1, 2023)

2. https://dragcave.net/lineage/SbK7L x https://dragcave.net/lineage/x72z4 → https://dragcave.net/lineage/lkLe9 (obtained May 4, 2023)

3. https://dragcave.net/lineage/CJSgGhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/6kLO7 → https://dragcave.net/lineage/By7h7 (obtained March 30, 2024)

4. https://dragcave.net/lineage/vzzlu x https://dragcave.net/lineage/FrBuo → no attempt yet

GENERATION 4

1. https://dragcave.net/lineage/BEqmV x https://dragcave.net/lineage/lkLe9 → https://dragcave.net/lineage/BrDtY (obtained June 16, 2023)

2. https://dragcave.net/lineage/By7h7 x NEEDS MATE → working on obtaining a mate

GENERATION 5

1. https://dragcave.net/lineage/BrDtY x NEEDS MATE → working on obtaining a mate

MYSTICAL MAGIS

Breeds of Dragons Involved: Magi Dragons

What are your goals for this project?: The aim of this project is to create an even generation line to 6th generation in order to have more Magi Dragons available for use on my scroll, and to breed their offspring to the AP for those who may need them as well.

Spoiler

GENERATION 1

1. https://dragcave.net/lineage/56HFt x https://dragcave.net/lineage/0si01 → https://dragcave.net/lineage/qW0ud (obtained November 21, 2022)

2. https://dragcave.net/lineage/AVVu9 x https://dragcave.net/lineage/4kQeq → https://dragcave.net/lineage/CChqq (obtained June 9, 2023)

3. https://dragcave.net/lineage/VmD8W x https://dragcave.net/lineage/trkUW → https://dragcave.net/lineage/warlY (obtained July 17, 2022)

4. https://dragcave.net/lineage/GtAtK x https://dragcave.net/lineage/DNfjw → last bred December 18, 2023

5. https://dragcave.net/lineage/9haX8 x https://dragcave.net/lineage/dcs5B → last bred December 18, 2023

6. https://dragcave.net/lineage/uuVFg x https://dragcave.net/lineage/2we8C → last bred December 18, 2023

7. https://dragcave.net/lineage/8mkMS x https://dragcave.net/lineage/NYrJJ → https://dragcave.net/lineage/QrdSx (obtained September 19, 2023)

8. https://dragcave.net/lineage/9Du89https://dragcave.net/lineage/EBZZc → https://dragcave.net/lineage/FpJeg (obtained September 19, 2023)

9. https://dragcave.net/lineage/9xmE0 x https://dragcave.net/lineage/4S4nb → last bred December 18, 2023

10. https://dragcave.net/lineage/UH7fY x https://dragcave.net/lineage/ySfuP → last bred December 18, 2023

11. https://dragcave.net/lineage/NlWbM x https://dragcave.net/lineage/QhRI4 → last bred December 18, 2023

12. https://dragcave.net/lineage/86T0b x https://dragcave.net/lineage/pXAxH → https://dragcave.net/lineage/HJ7jn (obtained August 30, 2023)

13. https://dragcave.net/lineage/VBIxZ x https://dragcave.net/lineage/RBTXA → last bred December 18, 2023

14. https://dragcave.net/lineage/8W0HU x https://dragcave.net/lineage/3WNo7 → https://dragcave.net/lineage/b3rQR (obtained December 11, 2023)

15. https://dragcave.net/lineage/56jYb x https://dragcave.net/lineage/9YvFC → https://dragcave.net/lineage/e7mcj (obtained December 11, 2023)

16. NEEDS MATE x https://dragcave.net/lineage/3OhIr → working on obtaining a mate

GENERATION 2

1. https://dragcave.net/lineage/qW0ud x https://dragcave.net/lineage/warlY → last bred December 18, 2023

2. https://dragcave.net/lineage/CChqq x https://dragcave.net/lineage/HJ7jn → last bred December 18, 2023

3. https://dragcave.net/lineage/FpJeg x https://dragcave.net/lineage/QrdSx → last bred December 18, 2023

4. https://dragcave.net/lineage/b3rQR x https://dragcave.net/lineage/e7mcj → last bred December 18, 2023

GENERATION 3

GENERATION 4

GENERATION 5

TIME WARP

Breeds of Dragons Involved: Aeon Wyverns

What are your goals for this project?: The aim of this project is to create an even generation line to 6th generation in order to have more Aeon Wyverns available for use on my scroll, and to breed their offspring to the AP for those who may need them as well.

Spoiler

GENERATION 1

1. https://dragcave.net/lineage/2TcGj x https://dragcave.net/lineage/PUQVE last bred November 12, 2023

2. https://dragcave.net/lineage/LuC2l x https://dragcave.net/lineage/8rwbS → https://dragcave.net/lineage/mfsPq (obtained August 20, 2023)

3. https://dragcave.net/lineage/9M7he x https://dragcave.net/lineage/5DUin → last bred August 28, 2023

4. https://dragcave.net/lineage/ISqie x https://dragcave.net/lineage/F8bXY → https://dragcave.net/lineage/XIB0a (obtained October 22, 2023)

5. https://dragcave.net/lineage/7VUMs x https://dragcave.net/lineage/zxKXd → https://dragcave.net/lineage/YhlAf (obtained February 26, 2024)

6. https://dragcave.net/lineage/dFXLc x https://dragcave.net/lineage/PDgwi → https://dragcave.net/lineage/XfQ0Q (obtained February 29, 2024)

GENERATION 2

1. https://dragcave.net/lineage/mfsPq x https://dragcave.net/lineage/XIB0a  https://dragcave.net/lineage/Wtrhw (obtained February 29, 2024)

2. https://dragcave.net/lineage/XfQ0Q x https://dragcave.net/lineage/YhlAf → last bred March 5, 2024

GENERATION 3

GENERATION 4

GENERATION 5

UNDER THE MISTLETOE

Breeds of Dragons Involved: Aria Dragons & Mistletoe Dragons

Type of Lineage Project: EG Checkerboard Lineage

What are your goals for this project?: The aim of this project is to create and even generation line to 4th generation in order to continue the lineage of this dragon.

Spoiler

A TOUCH OF GOLD

Breeds of Dragons Involved: Gold Dragons & White Dragons

What are your goals for this project?: The aim of this project is to create an even generation line to 4th generation in order to continue the lineage of this dragon.

Spoiler

GENERATION 1

1. https://dragcave.net/lineage/9ESRR x https://dragcave.net/lineage/2oF04 → no attempt yet

2. https://dragcave.net/lineage/ypBll x https://dragcave.net/lineage/8eKSZ → no attempt yet

GENERATION 2

1. NEEDS MATE x https://dragcave.net/lineage/HLpmA → working on obtaining a mate

2. NEEDS MATE x https://dragcave.net/lineage/5bpDP → working on obtaining a mate

GENERATION 3

GENERATION 4

1. NEEDS MATE x https://dragcave.net/lineage/a3PZI → working on obtaining a mate

THUWED LINEAGE (placeholder name)

Breeds of Dragons Involved: Red Dragons & Pink Dragons

What are your goals for this project?: The aim of this project is to create an even generation line to 5th generation in order to continue the lineage of this dragon.

Spoiler

GENERATION 1

1. https://dragcave.net/lineage/zvzlc x https://dragcave.net/lineage/UDYjT → https://dragcave.net/lineage/1zOzV (obtained March 16, 2024)

2. https://dragcave.net/lineage/39iJ2 x https://dragcave.net/lineage/xkwPq → https://dragcave.net/lineage/GRyka (obtained November 29, 2023)

3. https://dragcave.net/lineage/xYn2W x https://dragcave.net/lineage/hunzg → https://dragcave.net/lineage/dVgjP (obtained March 16, 2024)

4. https://dragcave.net/lineage/FFcha x https://dragcave.net/lineage/3zVOh → https://dragcave.net/lineage/XeAuw (obtained November 29, 2023)

5. https://dragcave.net/lineage/bDnro x https://dragcave.net/lineage/82IFq → https://dragcave.net/lineage/sEJpM (obtained March 19, 2024)

6. https://dragcave.net/lineage/o8UOd x https://dragcave.net/lineage/leLld → no attempt yet

7. https://dragcave.net/lineage/5lP7W x https://dragcave.net/lineage/wfuAs → no attempt yet

8. https://dragcave.net/lineage/O0Vf6 x https://dragcave.net/lineage/X5mMm → no attempt yet

9. https://dragcave.net/lineage/BsNbY x https://dragcave.net/lineage/vfL3r → no attempt yet

10. https://dragcave.net/lineage/GUh4C x https://dragcave.net/lineage/JEMp7 → no attempt yet

11. https://dragcave.net/lineage/NdIeK x https://dragcave.net/lineage/AQBwo → no attempt yet

12. https://dragcave.net/lineage/0Nyvg x https://dragcave.net/lineage/TanbJ → no attempt yet

13. https://dragcave.net/lineage/1I1Yo x https://dragcave.net/lineage/Uz07r → no attempt yet

14. https://dragcave.net/lineage/zaIN8 x https://dragcave.net/lineage/7cG9M → no attempt yet

15. https://dragcave.net/lineage/RxCry x https://dragcave.net/lineage/26uR3 → no attempt yet

16. https://dragcave.net/lineage/74gd9 x https://dragcave.net/lineage/W98jJ → no attempt yet

GENERATION 2

1. https://dragcave.net/lineage/GRyka x https://dragcave.net/lineage/XeAuw → last bred March 24, 2024

2. https://dragcave.net/lineage/1zOzV x https://dragcave.net/lineage/sEJpM → last bred March 26, 2024

3. https://dragcave.net/lineage/dVgjP x NEEDS MATE → working on obtaining a mate

GENERATION 3

GENERATION 4

GENERATION 5

1. NEED MATE x https://dragcave.net/lineage/9IHyr → working on obtaining a mate

—  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  COMPLETED PROJECTS  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —

The Oncoming Storm — Storm Dragons x Skywing Dragons, checkerboard lineage (completed November 17, 2019)

Gilded Pink Dragons — Gold Dragons x Aria Dragons / Pink Dragons, checkerboard lineage w/ base (completed April 18, 2021)

A Dream of Spring — Terrae Dragons x Harvest Dragons, checkerboard lineage (completed January 9, 2022) has since continued to 6th generation

Silver Ocean Waters — Blusang Lindwyrms x Silver Tinsels, checkerboard lineage (completed April 10, 2023)

Dazzling Golden Tides — Gold Dragons x Blusang Lindwyrms, checkerboard lineage (completed October 2, 2023)

Edited by Rhikasa

Scroll link/forum name: masterkat6

Lineage name: Full rainbow Double Rainbow - What Does It Mean?

Breeds of dragons involved: So many, but the end product will be a red

Type of lineage project: Even gen mirrored lineage

What are your goals for this project?: To get a female red with the mirrored lineage to https://dragcave.net/lineage/3A3HS

And now to make another dragon with the full rainbow to have a ‘double rainbow’

How can others help?: I was able to trade for the G2 purples I needed. I now need the following for my second rainbow:

—G2 gold from female canopy, 

I’m willing to breed whatever I can from my scroll to trade, or offer a rainbow or double rainbow baby once the lineage is complete

Are you willing to help others with their projects and how?: Yeah, if I have something I can breed for you to help you out, just message me. My scroll is the same as my forum name.

Lineage notes:

2-4-23

Created temp group for breeding Mirrored Rainbow

Obtained remaining CBs needed (except for GoN):

—Purchased 1st gen gold from market, influenced female

—Purchased 1st gen Aria from market, influenced male

Got super lucky with all my breedings, got all the breeds and colors needed for first gen 2s bred

—Bred gen 2 red, influence female

—Bred gen 2 mageia xeno, influenced male

—Bred gen 2 green fire gem, influenced male

Plan to continue attempts to summon GoN to influence to be female

Plan to breed G2 two-finned bluna and G2 pink second wave of breeding (influence both to be female).

2-5-23

Realized accidentally bred CB F Green fire gem to the canopy instead of striped river; do not have another female CB green fire gem, or the gold to breed to the canopy yet.

Readded G1 canopy and fire gem to temporary project group.

Plan freeze misbred hatchling or abandon egg.

Plan to rebreed fire gem in third breeding wave.

Used fertility on G1 green fire gem, skywing, water, and pink in project group.

2-6-23

Traded for two G2 purples from F GoN, influenced both male.

Became more ambitious with my plans - now breeding towards full double rainbow.

Plan to focus on breeding for 1st rainbow before the 2nd, as I have all the dragons needed for the 1st.

Attempted to breed G2 two-finned bluna, got water and abandoned egg.

Bred G2 pink from sun song, influenced female.

Had space, bred one bluna for rainbow 2 and influenced female to sex of skywing parent.

Attempted to breed second bluna, got skywing egg. Abandoned.

Attempted to breed mageia xeno, got kingcrowne. Abandoned.

2-10-23

Cave hunted and traded for two fire gems and a mageia xeno, influenced for a pair and female respectively.

2-24-23 Update, a lot has been going on

Bought a market gold, influenced M for one of the double rainbow pairs.

Now have the following for rainbow #1:

• G5 red male (original inspiration for the project)
  • G3 red female
  • G2 male purple, female pink
  • All remaining G1 pairs needed

Now have the following for the double rainbow:

• G2 M/F reds, M/F mageia xenowyrms, F green fire gem, M/F bluna, M/F purples, M/F pinks, and M/F bright pinks
  • All G1 except F gold
Edited by masterkat6
Updates

Scroll and Forum name: Cireth

Lineage name: Bluna Fail Lineage.

Breeds of Dragons involved: Deep Seas and Skywings.

What are your goals for the project? To get a 5G EG Deep Sea x Skywing Checker lineage with a Male Deep Sea, and Female Skywing at the end. I will also keep any Blunas I get at the end.

How can others help? No help needed. Lineage almost complete. Just need my 5G Male Deep Sea.

Are you willing to help others with their projects and how? Sure. You need an egg from any of the pairs in this lineage drop me a PM and I'll breed you one as soon as I can and the deagons co-operate.

I am not sure if I listed this project here or not; I know I meant to. Hopefully no one minds a repeat.

Anyway here it is, the end results of my bluna fail line:

Skywing:

Awarthadis Limlugweniel

Male Bluna:

Benialph Gruithorion

Edited by Cireth
typos

(hid original post so I could post this updated version after a 7 year hiatus)

Nyka's Personal Lineages

Scroll link: Scroll; forum name is the same. Please do not be afraid to contact me with breeding requests, I do what I can.

How can others help? If you see that I need more CBs for a lineage it would be much appreciated to receive them as gifts. Otherwise, most of my lineages have some kind of naming goal so bloodswaps and such are generally uneeded on my end.

Are you willing to help others with their projects and how? Yes, if you need something bred or want a bloodswap that's cool. Also willing to gift CBs when possible.

Notes about your projects: I create these projects because they're fun and I like to gift them when finished, so don't be afraid to request eggs! As mentioned, most of my lineage projects have name themes (like completing a song or quote). Please understand then that while I am totally willing to breed for you and do bloodswaps, the names may not always make sense when not part of the entire lineage they were meant for.

Additional projects with Doctor who themes can be found in my post in the Doctor Who project

Sherlocked

Breeds of dragons involved: Waterhorse females with Trihorn males

Type of lineage project:4G perfect checker

What are your goals for this project?: To produce a 4G checker with a naming theme of various quotes from the BBC series Sherlock

Progress: Complete

Ouroboros

Breeds of dragons involved: Bronze Shimmer females with Radiant Angels

Type of lineage project: perfect checker

What are your goals for this project?: To produce as high a generation perfect checker with prizes as I can, all started off of one lucky holiday catch.

Progress: 4th gen

Welcome Home

Breeds of dragons involved: Dark Myst males with Magelight females (pygmy lineage)

Type of lineage project: perfect checker, pygmy

What are your goals for this project?: To produce a perfect 5th gen where the names are the lyrics to the song Welcome Home by Radical Face

Progress: 16/16 CBs; 7/8 2Gs

- This one will likely take some time to complete since they don't seem to want to produce mysts... dry.gif UPDATE 02/2023: going back to trying this out when valentines day is over

I bet my life

Breeds of dragons involved: Ember males with Royal Crimson females

Type of lineage project: perfect checker

What are your goals for this project?: To produce a 5th gen where the names are the lyrics to the song I bet my life by Imagine dragons

Progress: Complete 5th gen

Intro to Agent Mulder

Breeds of dragons involved: Falconiform males with River Dweller females

Type of lineage project: perfect checker, 4th gen

What are your goals for this project?: To produce a perfect checker where the names are a quote from the X files (S1E1)

Progress: Complete 4th gen

Jaegermeister Deer

Breeds of dragons involved: Nhiostrife males with Solstice dragons (pink wings only)

What are your goals for this project?: To produce a 4th gen, no naming theme, just because it's pretty

Progress: 4th gen - though surprisingly I don't have one of the offspring? Anyways, it looks like this

It's Time

Breeds of dragons involved: Anagallis males with Antarean females

Type of lineage project: perfect checker, 5th gen

What are your goals for this project?: To produce a perfect checker where the names are the lyrics of I bet my life by Imagine Dragons (because it's my favorite song since forever)

Progress: 16/16 CBs, 4/8 2Gs - going back to trying to finish this after valentines day

Invasion

Breeds of dragons involved: Anagallis males with Pyralspite females

What are your goals for this project?: To produce a perfect checker where the names are a quote from the x Files (will add quote later; names all reserved)

Progress: 8/8 CBs, 3/4 2Gs, 1/2 3Gs

*Scroll link/forum name: guaranteedowl on the site, Skadi on the forums
*Lineage name: Massive Tercorn Pile
*Breeds of dragons involved: Tercorns
*Type of lineage project: Purebred, even gen, no inbreeding
*What are your goals for this project?: We have no end goal. How many generations of Tercorns can I breed before I run out of tercorns? All tercorns must be purebred, even-gen, and ideally named (gifted tercorns may be an exception).

How can others help? Willing to trade for: CB tercorns, 2g purebred tercorns or even purebred, non-inbred, later generations.

Are you willing to help others with their projects and how? Absolutely! I have a bunch of dragons sitting around and I can provide stuff. I'm willing to name parents if asked.

Notes about your projects: This project has been very slow-going, but I finally got it up to the fourth generation. I've been breeding 2gs and making breeding pairs for a while, getting my 300-ish CB tercorns settled.

Edited by Skadi

*Scroll link/forum name: gayrurumon https://dragcave.net/user/gayrurumon
Notes about your projects: I have a handful of long term projects, and a bunch of shorter term projects to distract me from them. I'll probably only be putting my longer-term projects here.
Are you willing to help others with their projects and how? Yes, I like to help breed dragons for people :D I may sometimes be a bit slow to fulfill requests when I'm juggling multiple projects of my own though, so please be patient with me. I'm happy to breed most of my dragons for free, so feel free to PM me to ask about any of them.  One notable exception to this is my CB Bronze Shimmer; I am not currently breeding him for free, but I am very willing to negotiate a trade if you need one of his offspring for your project.

*Lineage name: White Hot

*Breeds of dragons involved: White and Magma, both sexes

*Type of lineage project: Staggered spiral

*What are your goals for this project?: 7 gens minimum, may go to 11 if I'm feeling it

How can others help? I will need a lot of CB Magmas (and Whites, but they're easier to come by), and I'm willing to trade for them.

Progress: Gen 3

*Lineage name: Irishim

*Breeds of dragons involved: Bronze Shimmer and Iridichi, both sexes

*Type of lineage project: Chevron/Arrowhead

*What are your goals for this project?: 6 generation lineage with two different "versions", both chevron and arrowhead (I only need to change the dragons in the last 2 gens for this)

How can others help? I really need a Bronze Shimmer from a male Iridichi x Female Bronze Shimmer to start off the second half. Once I have that, I should be fine to continue it myself using only CB Iridichis.

Progress: Not started.

Might as well keep track of different lineages here (I have some dragons with checker lineages and even BSA PBs, not sure if those count though.)

My scroll link is in my signature.

Lineage Name: Four Seasons

Breeds of dragons: Seasonal dragons, each generation is a different season (I'm sure other people have done this before.)

Type of Lineage: PB (or checker with another similar dragon if I can't breed the Seasonals with each other) even-gen, alternating seasons/colors

What are my goals: First generation winter, 2g spring, 3g summer, and 4g autumn dragons

How others can help: I'll need bloodswap by summer, I'd like to start now in the spring though, that'll make it a bit easier, I'll be posting trades later once I've bred a few

Progress: currently have four Seasonal Winters, some grew up, they didn't like each other- I guess maybe the Seasonals don't necessarily breed with each other?? It would've been nice to know before wasting my fertility on them 😠

Edited by bord

Mythborn Royals 

*Scroll link/forum name: https://dragcave.net/user/Kymi 
*Lineage name: Mythborn Royals 
*Breeds of dragons involved: Royal Blue & Royal Crimson 
*Type of lineage project: Stairstep, 10 generation 
*What are your goals for this project?: 
  1. To learn the game in a fun and engaging way.
  2. To challenge myself to breed in an organized manner.
  3. To produce at least one Royal Eminence Dragon hybrid.

Notes about your projects: I have not yet decided which gender in 2nd-10th generations will be from CB eggs. 
I will know this when my 1st generation produces their first egg and their gender is then revealed. If any 
hybrid Royal Emminence dragons are produced, its parents will breed again until the correct gender/species 
to carry on the stairstep is produced. I have not decided what I might do with any hybrids yet. This is my 
1st project as I joined the game 8 days ago. It will be a fun learning experience. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added 4/25/2023...

Littlebug Babies

*Scroll link/forum name: https://dragcave.net/user/Kymi

*Lineage name: Littlebug Babies 

*Breeds of dragons involved: Pipio Pygmy 

*Type of lineage project: Stairstep, Purebred,  5-500 generation (as far as I can go)

1. Have a huge purebred lineage of one of the cutest dragons in the game. 
   2. My ultimate long-term goal with this Littlebug Babies project is to one day create a huge AP wall with tiny eggs. ♥ 

Notes about your projects: I called my project Littlebug Babies because "Little Bug" is my term of endearment for my dog (who isn't so little anymore) and my beloved cats. They are my little cuddle bugs. ♥

Edited by Kymi
Added a note for Littlebug Babies project.

Songs of the Celestials

*Scroll link/forum name: Kitsuma

*Lineage name: Songs of the Celestials

*Breeds of dragons involved: Celestial Dragons

*Type of lineage project: Purebred Even Generation

To breed a 5th generation pure Celestial dragon of both genders and to get used to breeding.

How can others help?

If you wish to help, at the moment I need some caveborns to finish getting started. 3 males and 5 females.

Of course! Every good turn deserves another. I will be happy to do what I can. Be it finding some caveborns for you or if needed and if I have the dragons producing a child for your project.

Notes about your projects:

Just having fun. I can't wait to see what the names of the baby will end up being. Daughters take the prefix of the mother and the suffix of the father while sons take the prefix of the father and suffix of the mother. Phrases will be used as needed in terms of name availability.

Update: Still searching for Celestials. I have random luck, sometimes I'll find a whole bunch of caveborns and the others I won't get a single glimpse. Right now is the case. Tis a dry season for me.

Edited by Kitsuma
Project Update

*Scroll link/forum name: Chaos Rider

*Lineage name: The Secret of Negankerdak

*Breeds of dragons involved: Astralophyne and Ash

*Type of lineage project: checker

Make a lyrical lineage based on on the Clamavi de Profundis song The Secret of Negankerdak

Currently have:

(21/32 CB Ash)

(11/32 CB Astralophynes)

How can others help?

By gifting/trading for the specified breeds

*Scroll link/forum name: Chaos Rider

*Lineage name: The Violation of Negankerdak

*Breeds of dragons involved: Galvanic Wyvern and Falconiform

*Type of lineage project: checker

Make a lyrical lineage based on on the Clamavi de Profundis song The Violation of Negankerdak

Currently have:

(32/32 CB Falconiforms)

(23/32 CB Galvanic Wyverns)

How can others help?

By gifting/trading for the specified breeds

Edited by Chaos Rider

Scroll link/forum name: Edenello

Yes! I'm willing to breed my dragons to help others upon request, please DM me if you would like me to. I am also willing to help search for CB eggs if I have the scroll space and time.

Note: All completed lineages can be found in this group, including non-personal lineages. Plsease DM me if you have questions about any of them/would like a sibling, I am willing to breed siblings of most of these dragons. To avoid clutter, I only have WIP lineages here.

High-Priority WIPs

PB 6EG Pink

seeking 2g bloodswaps!

Spoiler

Breeds of dragons involved: Pinks

Type of lineage project: 6g PB EG

What are your goals for this project?: More pinks! Pink army! All the influences!  :D

Progress:

Sporadic/unorganized progress, you can see the group here. Currently seeking unrelated CBs/2g bloodswaps, will likely not look for above 2g from others to give myself a lot of pinks

PB 6EG Red

Spoiler

Breeds of dragons involved: Reds

Type of lineage project: 6g PB EG

What are your goals for this project?: More reds! Red army! All the incubates!  :D

Progress:

I now have all the dragons I need to complete this eventually. Hooray!

Low-Priority WIPs

Chiari Awareness Purples

Seeking CB purples!

Spoiler

Breeds of dragons involved: Purples

Type of lineage project: Attempting to make a butterfly shape (see image below), will likely make multiple of these over time

Spoiler

chiariadvpbbutterfly.png.734012369a57b0c4325a813b1bd7219b.png

What are your goals for this project?: To have several purples with Chiari Awareness in their name, all PB, to mass-breed or breed on request to spread awareness about Chiari Malformation, a disorder where the brain often blocks the flow of spinal fluid out of through the hole your spinal cord goes through. I had surgery for this at the end of August 2023 and had never heard of it before I was diagnosed, and just want people to know that it exists and get them wondering "Why are all these dragons named Chiari Awareness? What is it?"

Note: I breed these often to the AP or as gifts for people in search of BSAs. I also welcome anyone who wants to make their own lineage to spread awareness, and would love if you shared your goals with me so I can potentially help ❤️ I didn't post this as a group project mostly because I was unsure if people would be interested and since I am already running another project, lengthy lines.

Progress:

Have 5 CB purples, 2 successful breeding pairs. Need 5 more CB purples. This will be a slow project since I often give away the eggs for BSAD.

Halloween Checkers

Spoiler

Arcana x Black Truffle Checker (3g)

Spoiler

Breeds of dragons involved: Male Arcanas and Female Black Truffles

Type of lineage project: 3G EG Checker

What are your goals for this project?: To make a pretty checker to breed

Progress:

Changed to a 3g checker; have all the dragons needed to complete this post-halloween 2024! Thank you to everyone who helped me get the bloodswaps I needed!

Abyss Watcher x Diamondwing Checker (3g)

Spoiler

Breeds of dragons involved: Male Abyss Watchers and Female Diamondwings

Type of lineage project: 3g EG Checker

What are your goals for this project?: To make a pretty checker to breed.

Progress:

Waiting for Halloween, thank you everyone who helped me with obtaining bloodswaps!

Crypt x Vilvoor Checker (3g)

Spoiler

Breeds of dragons involved: Male Crypts and Female Vilvoors

Type of lineage project: 3G EG Checker

What are your goals for this project?: To make a pretty checker to breed

Progress: In need of a 2g crypt from F vilvoor as a mate for this girl I got last year, as I don't have any CB crypts yet.

Holiday Checkers

Spoiler

Blizzard Wizard x White Astrael Checker (3g+)

Spoiler

Breeds of dragons involved: Blizzard Wizards and Female White Astraels

Type of lineage project: 3g Checker

Progress:

Need 1 more CB White Astrael; 2g white astrael has been bred. Current goal is a 3g checker, but may expand it later.

Whiptail x Pryanost Checker (3g+)

Spoiler

Breeds of dragons involved: Male Whiptails and Pryanosts

Progress:

Would like 2 CB whiptails that won't be related to my lengthy line; would highly-appreciate bloodswaps since I would like to eventually make this as big of a checker as possible!

Harkfrost x Stratos Checker (4g)

Spoiler

Breeds of dragons involved: Harkfrosts and Female Stratos

Type of lineage project: 4g EG Checker

Progress:

Need 1 more CB stratos + some bloodswaps would be highly appreciated! ❤️ 

Silver Tinsel x Ribbon Dancer (3g+)

Spoiler

Breeds of dragons involved: Male Silver Tinsels and Ribbon Dancers

Type of lineage project: 3g EG Checker; maybe 4g if I can get enough bloodswaps

Progress:

Have a 2g S. T. from my silver tinsel, but would prefer to get the tinsels needed as a bloodswap then breed the ribbon dancer(s) during the holiday.

Valentine Checkers

Spoiler

Winter Seasonal x Rosebud (3g+)

Spoiler

Breeds of dragons involved: Winter Seasonals and Rosebuds

Type of lineage project: 3g EG Checker, may expand later if I can obtain bloodswaps

What are your goals for this project?: I knew I needed this checker ever since I mocked it up in a lineage builder.

Progress: The first 2g winter seasonal has been bred, will likely be on-hold until valentines or near valentines 2025.

Umbra x Amarignis (3g)

Spoiler

Breeds of dragons involved: Umbra Xenowyrms and Amarignis

Type of lineage project: 3g EG Checker, may expand later if I can obtain bloodswaps

What are your goals for this project?: Finishing up a 3g checker with an Amarignis I got during valentines

Progress: Need to breed a 2g Umbra from Amarignis

Fenghuo x Wild Shumoga (3g+)

Spoiler

Breeds of dragons involved: Fenghuos and Wild Shumogas

Progress: Have both Fenghuos needed; need 2 CB wild shumogas (female)

Heart Seeker x Silvershade (3g)

Spoiler

Breeds of dragons involved: Heart Seekers and Silvershades

Type of lineage project: 3g EG Checker, may expand later

What are your goals for this project?: To complete a 3g checker using a dragon I got during valentine's day

Progress: Have a 2g Heart Seeker from Silvershade from the AP and a 2g silvershade from heartseeker, waiting on the egg to grow

Leodon x Sakuhana (3g)

Spoiler

Breeds of dragons involved: Leodons and Sakuhana Wyverns

What are your goals for this project?: To complete a 3g checker using a dragon I got during valentine's day

Progress: Have a 2g Sakuhana from Leodon from the AP, need a CB male leodon

Red x Valentine 009 (4g)

Spoiler

Breeds of dragons involved: Reds and Valentine 009's

What are your goals for this project?: To complete a 4g checker using a dragon I got from the AP prior to valentine's day

Progress: Have a 3g Red from a Red x Valentine checker; need to breed a red from 009 and later an 009 from red, unless a 3g 009 mate can be obtained next year.

Red x Arsani (4g)

Spoiler

Breeds of dragons involved: Reds and Arsanis

What are your goals for this project?: To complete a 4g checker using a dragon I got during valentine's day

Progress: Have a 3g Arsani from a red x arsani checker; need to breed a 2g red from arsani and later a 2g arsani from red next.

On Hold

Spoiler

Spiraling Seasons

on hold until Summer 2024

Spoiler

Breeds of dragons involved: Seasonals

Type of lineage project: Spiral with at least 8 generations, possibly more, with each generation being made up of two seasonals caught in the same season. 1st generation is Summer, 2nd is fall, etc. All dragons will be named after a food or drink relating to the season with "of XX" at the end, with the XX being the last two digits of the year. See below for image.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.78ce40df60ab7e4515997a8b2aaa3adb.png

What are your goals for this project?: To have a long-term breeding project that could go on indefinitely for many years. I'd like at least 8 generations but we will see whether or not I wish to continue after two years.

How can others help? None needed specifically for this project at this time; need purples for fertility to help with breeding in general.

Progress:

G1 - Summer:

Fruit Punch of 23 (Summer CB M) x Cool Lemonade of 23 (Summer CB F)

G2 - Fall:

Pumpkin Pie of 23 (Autumn 2G F) x Apple Cider of 23 (Autumn CB M)

G3 - Winter:

Peppermint Ice Cream of 23 (Winter 3G M) x Ginger Bread of 23 (Winter CB F)

G4 - Spring:

Herbal Tea of 24 (Spring 4g F) x Cherry Pie of 24 (Spring CB M)

Notes:

I mostly thought this would be a cool concept and low-stress since I will only be producing four eggs for the lineage per year.

Updates:

Gen 4 is compatible, holding until summer 2024

Arsonist's Roses

Indefinite hold

Spoiler

Breeds of dragons involved: Red and Pink

Type of lineage project: 5G Arrow? Two stairsteps merged. See image below for an example.

Spoiler

image.png.c07f78b286f2207711f243d1b77b1d90.png

What are your goals for this project?: To combine two stairstep lineages, one with CB female pinks x reds, the other with CB male pinks x reds.

How can others help? At the moment I need a lot of CB pinks. Also in constant need of purples in general to ensure dragons will breed and lay eggs.

Progress:

G1:

Upper Stairstep: Ken's Fifty Counts of Arson (red CB M) x Rosie Plays with Fire (pink CB F)

Lower Stairstep: Valentine Rosewood (pink CB M) x Barbie's First Arson (red CB F)

G2:

Upper Stairstep: A is for Arson (Red 2g M) x Roses Cold (Pink CB F)

Lower Stairstep: None yet!

Fails: Pinkie PONKRufescent Flyer (gifted to my mom ❤️ )

Mate Undetermined CBs: Sir Rosealot (Pink M), Roses Sold Out (Pink M), Rosetta by Another Name (Pink F)

Notes:

The lineage name Arsonist's Roses comes from the names of my first two dragons for the project, Barbie's First Arson and Valentine Rosewood.  I plan on all the names having to do with either roses or fire. I'm still relatively new and don't have a lot of dragons, so hopefully this will help fill up my scroll a bit. I'm also unsure if arrow is the right term for this lineage since I've seen multiple types of lineages referred to as arrows.

Updates:

11/19/23: More No-Egg Pairs. I'm losing steam on this project; likely to be put on indefinite hold or incomplete.

Edited by Edenello

🖤 blinkdog's lineage projects 🖤

🔮 scroll link: blinkdog

I will breed upon request! Please PM me the names of the dragons you'd like bred, or if you would like an egg from one of my projects. Always seeking mates for my adopted holiday lineages!

💕 Trans Pink Pride 💕

Purebred Pink - Even Generation - 5g

Egg Requests: Closed until project is complete

Spoiler

Started this lineage in support of trans players and to celebrate trans people (and breed a bunch of BSA pinks 🙂)

I'm very protective of this lineage's offspring to prevent bad actors from twisting the purpose of this lineage.

1/8/2024 - bred our first 3g pair! 4g ready to be bred

11/27/2023 - breeding pairs being uncooperative

10/10/2023 - 3g eggs have started being bred, continuing to combine bloodlines. Decided to expand this project to 5g.

8/30/2023 - 4g ready to be bred, just need to free up egg space with all the new releases!

🌊 Northern Pacific 🧊

Blusang ♂ x Ice ♀ - Even Generation - 4g

Egg Requests: Open for bloodswaps

Spoiler

Themed for cold ocean waters, and I just like the sprites together

8/30/2023 - have enough CBs to get to 3g, continuing collection

🌋 American Volcanos 🔥

Ember ♂ x Magma ♀ - Even Generation - 4g

Spoiler

Homage to the destructive mountains and magma in the Americas. Also I really like ember dragons.

9/8/2023 - have enough CBs now to make it to 3g

8/30/2023 - only enough CBs for 2g currently, need to collect more eggs

♥️ Big Reds ♦️

Purebred Red - Even Generation - 6g+

Spoiler

an excuse for me to breed a bunch of BSA reds but in a pretty way

Thank you Lagie for the 4g donation!

1/8/2024 - have 2 5g reds from SS now

11/27/2023 - breeding pairs not cooperating

10/10/2023 - have almost enough base reds now to create a 6g, and several 3g reds ready to be bred

8/30/2023 - bred up though 3g a couple times over, now I need to combine for 4g

🕯️ Holiday Projects 🔮

Various Lineages - Even Generation - Another Generation Per Year

Egg Requests: see my Lineage Aid Center posts for information on trades and egg requests

❤️ Valentines - Lineage Aid Center

Spoiler

Green Astrael x Xocoatl ♀ - ready for 2025

Wisteria x Soulstone ♀ 

Vermeil x Equinox ♀ 

Sweetling x Xenowyrm (Umbra) ♀ - 4g ready to be bred

💀 Halloween - Lineage Aid Center

Spoiler

Desert False-Headed Hydra x Crypt ♀ - ready for 2024

Fire Gem (Green) x Witchlight ♀ - ready for 2024

Algarre x Kohraki ♀ - ready for 2024

Grave x Pyralspite (Spessartine) ♀ - ready for 2024

Lotaan x Abyss Watcher ♀ - ready for 2024

❄️ Holiday - Lineage Aid Center

Spoiler

Silver Lunar Herald x Light Weaver ♀ - ready for 2024

Black Tea x Pyranost ♀ - ready for 2024

Hark Frost x Sapphire (Yellow) ♀ - ready for 2024

👁️‍🗨️ Misc Ideas 💬

Future lineage ideas

Spoiler

Astrael (White) ♂ x Copper (Liver of Sulfur) 

Arrakyma ♂ x Moonstone 

Pitfire ♂ x Serrati

something with shallow water, something with black astraels

Edited by blinkdog

Original post

Got some new updates!

FINISHED

Charles II of Spain

Breeds involved: Scymrian Pygmies

Type of lineage project: Inbred mess

What are your goals for this project: To recreate the famous Habsburg family line.

Finished Nov 21, 2023

https://dragcave.net/lineage/nlOc4

My lyrical lineage is also almost done, though I'll be posting that over there. Which means I'm about to have 2 new projects I can start, which will be:

Pink Patrol

Breeds involved: Pinks

Type of lineage project: Inbred stairstep

What are your goals for this project: Breed every week for a year - see how far I get

Red Raiders

Breeds involved: Reds

Type of lineage project: Inbred Spiral

What are your goals for this project: To make a long spiral of the same two dragons over and over. Breed every week for a year - see how far I get

Edited by Serotina