Personal Lineage Project

The Personal Lineage Project Home

My Projects

8/20/18: Updated my Seasonal project as 3rd gen Summers are complete! Woot!

8/31/18: Updated Seasonals project. 😃

9/8/18: Updated Seasonals Project, Summer 4th gen is done!

11/8/18: Updated Seasonls Project with Autumns. Now that Halloween is over, can concentrate on projects more until Christmas. 😊

1/14/19: Updated Seasonals Project, backtracking to Autumns as finished Autumns but forgot to post.

2/6/19: Updated Seasonals Project, Winter generation 4 is done. Now to wait until the Valentines madness is through.

2/26/19: Updated Seasonals Project, Winter gen 5 is done! Woot!

7/13/19: Updated Seasonals Project. Spring is finished, and on to Summer!

2/19/202: Holidays are over, back to breeding! Moving on to different seasonal projects, as what I was working on is done!

Edited by Alayajoy
Update

Scroll link/forum name: Rainbeetle. Scroll

Notes about your projects: I love checkers, stairsteps, spirals, and similar types! I try to avoid messies and inbreds. I don’t work with sAlts, thuweds, or dorkface lineages at this time. My dragons have a database-style naming system, but once they are a part of a lineage they will be renamed something nicer. I usually do this closer to the end but I can do it sooner upon request!

Are you willing to help others with their projects and how? I am willing to breed for trades if I am able! DM me to discuss.

Lineage name: Under The Red Moon

Breeds of dragons involved: Bleeding Moon, Hellfire Wyvern

Type of lineage project: Double Checkered Stairstep / Arrow? Unsure about terminology for this one.

What are your goals for this project?: A nice lineage using two of the first three dragons I ever acquired.

Progress: Getting closer! Both sides of the arrow have been started. First arrow is at g4, second arrow is at g2. Waiting for eggs to grow up before I can continue.

How can others help? Need one more CB Hellfire Wyvern egg, influencable female, or a female hatchie.

Edited by Rainbeetle

I don't really use this post anymore. Please feel free to delete it.

Edited by Nagapie

My Projects 

Scroll link/forum name:

relaks

Completed projects:

xx

xx

Active projects:

Moon of Flames (Falconiform Wyverns & Moonstone Dragons)

Queen of Light (Lumina Dragons & Kingcrowne Dragons)

The AU (Black Dragons / Alt Blacks & Dark Green Dragons / Alt Dark Green)

Lineage name: Moon of Flames (yeah, cheesy, I know)

Breeds of dragons involved: Falconiform Wyverns & Moonstone Dragons

Type of lineage project: Even gen checker

Preview:

2144099623_Capturadepantalla2018-09-19alas11_06_17.png.8fe8a9ca29c304273fac54bb0ab1fe05.png

What are your goals for this project?: Breed two of my favourite breeds into a beautiful 6G baby (go big or go home for my first personal project hehe).  The preview is only 3g to keep it small. 

Progress:

To hit my 6G goal, I'll need (if I'm not mistaken):

• 16 CB male falconiforms --> I have 6. 10 CB NEEDED.
  • 16 CB female moonstones --> I have 7.  9 CB NEEDED.

2g I've bred:

2g male falconiform: one - two

2g female moonstone: one - two - 

3g I've bred:

3g male falconiform: one

3g female moonstone: 

4g I've bred:

xx xx xx

How can others help? As they are pretty common breeds, I think I will manage on my own! It will be time consuming, but I'm not in a hurry.

Lineage name: Queen of Light (yeah, ALSO cheesy)

Breeds of dragons involved: Lumina Dragons & Kingcrowne Dragons

Preview: 

529398793_Capturadepantalla2018-09-19alas11_31_55.thumb.png.7cded818e7ff039ea5af2559d951cff5.png

What are your goals for this project?: I llllove the colors of theses 2 breeds together so I gave it a try. Right now I'm aiming for 4G, but if I have time in the future, I'll try for more.

Progress:

To hit my 4G goal, I'll need:

• 4 CB male Lumina --> I have 3. 1 CB NEEDED.
  • 4 CB female Kingcrowne --> I have 5. CB NO LONGER REQUIRED.

2g I've bred:

2g Kingcrowne  & 2g Lumina

How can others help? Those breeds are not rare per se but I have a hard time finding them on the cave, so if anyone's willing to help with a 2g (male lumina * female kingcrowne), I'll be grateful. 

Lineage name: The AU 

Breeds of dragons involved: Black Dragons / Alt Blacks and Dark Green Dragons / Alt Dark Green

Preview: 

2144802828_Capturadepantalla2018-09-19alas13_52_07.png.7fb80d6a92683033413270df6958db04.png

What are your goals for this project?: I had the very, very good luck of being able to trade for an black alt HN kin that resulted in an alt dark green (lineage here) and I think it would be cool to have a short lineage with as many alts as possible! It's kind of a side project, as it could be rather time consuming if I don't manage to hatch alt babies :P I thought about doing a staircase instead but I'm a sucker for symmetry *shrugs

I'm not aiming for a long lineage, a 3g would be enough. :) 

How can others help? I have everything needed, I'm just waiting for my Black * Dark Green CB couple to give me a Black Alt. 

Are you willing to help others with their projects and how?

Of course! When I have time I'll check other people's projects and offer my help if it's welcomed. Otherwise, feel free to PM me :) 

Notes about your projects:

• Previews made with heart of blue 
  • When finished with a project, I'll probably be gifting the results to anyone who is interested :)
Edited by relaks

Dragonfly's Projects 

Scroll link/forum name: Dragonfly330/DarkDragonfly330           

Latest Update: 12/27/2018 - Been on break for the DC Holiday season, but projects should start up again soon!

NEW Latest Update: 8/28/2021 - I've returned! I might pick these projects back up after I've caught up on the releases I've missed.

The Truffle Garden

Breeds of dragons involved: Black Truffles

Type of lineage project: 5G PB Even-gen

What are your goals for this project?: To show my love of Black Truffles and flowers.

PROGRESS: Complete! Heliotrope Bloom

9/27/18 - "You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced." *facepalm* At least it wasn't a refusal.

10/4/18 - No interest.This project went so smoothly up until now.

10/12/18 - Success!

How can others help? N/A

- Naming scheme: "flower" Bloom

- Considering making a second garden with a spiral lineage and a "flower" Floret naming scheme

Prized Trident

Breeds of dragons involved: Prize Dragons (all types and colors), Thalassa, Skywing, Nocturne, Celestial, Purple Nebula, Aeon*

*subject to change in the event of refusal

Type of lineage project: six combined 4G/5G Prize stairsteps to form the top of a trident

What are your goals for this project?: To continue Iodan Thala-Sky's lineage into something really cool. (Got him from BlueLatios; thank you very much for him!)

PROGRESS:

Completed Points

Iodan Thala-Sky

Completed Stairsteps

Gold - Thalassa's Coin x GilgaSky (neither owned by me)

Silver - TBA x Silver Goomy the 4th

Bronze - g2C6l x Empyrial Bronzestar

Stairsteps In Progress

Silver - Kaos Dreamer x Evening Starfall (produced a green nebula)

Bronze - Rusty Change x Quorrin Coinsnatcher (prize offspring obtained, will gender correctly)

How can others help? I have all the eggs I need atm, so fingers crossed for correct gendering, no refusals, and successful breeding! If I do get refusals, I will be looking for more 4/5G Prizes. Mates don't matter as long as each line is different.

- The rest of the lineage will mimic Iodan's, but with Bronze Prizes above and Silver Prizes below.

- Lineage Preview

- Due to the nature of breeding different-colored prizes, the end result could be any color. I'm fine with whichever one I get.

- This is a rough lineage design. If you have ideas to improve it, feel free to pm me.

- I may gift additional eggs after the project is complete.

Galactic Defenders

Breeds of dragons involved: Zyumorphs (all colors) and Sinomorphs

Type of lineage project: 7G Spiral

What are your goals for this project?: To get a 7G of one of each Zyu from a powerful-looking lineage.

PROGRESS:

Collecting Sinomorphs - 1/3 Male, 3/3 Female

How can others help? I need to collect a lot of Zyus for this one, so Zyus of any kind are welcome. I haven't finished going through my scroll to see what kinds of pairs I can make, but if you see a couple that you want an egg from, I can probably breed them for you. No IOU's, please.

- Lineage Preview

- Naming Scheme:

Sinos: Galactic Defender "color"

Zyus: Undecided

- Project is low priority atm

Upcoming Projects:

The Tree of Life - Vines and Life-aligned dragons - Spiral Lineage

The Ash Storm - Ash and Storm - Checkerboard Lineage

A Seafarer's Tale - Tsunami and Green Nebula - Poem/Lyric Lineage (Stairstep)

Ruina Mons Ignes - Magma, Fell, and Ash - Even Gen Lineage

Lineage previews made with Heart of Blue

Edited by DarkDragonfly330

Main post here.

Just realised I haven't added my Neverending Zyu project to my personal lineages post so...

Lineage name: Neverending Zyu project

Breeds of dragons involved:  CB male Sinomorphs x CB female Celestial  to produce Zyumorphs.

Type of lineage project: Even gen

What are your goals for this project?:  Neverending!

Notes:

Scroll Group

Highest generation so far

How can others help?

2nd Gen Zyus from M Sino x F Celestial always welcome. I use all colours of Zyus though right now I don't need any more pinks.

Edited by Wiz

Scroll link/forum name: Aquasun

Fell Script:

Breeds of dragons involved:Female Fell and Male Scripts

Type of lineage project: Even Gen or Checkerboard

What are your goals for this project?: Keep going until it's finished!

How can others help? Female Fell dragons are always welcome - I don't find as much of them as I do scripts

Fell names all mean strong and the Script names mean poet or are named after poets lineage group link

Edited by aquasun1
code not appearing properly

*Scroll link/forum name: Salorus

*Lineage name: Never Ending Pygmy Plan

*Breeds of dragons involved: Pygmies (all types0

*Type of lineage project: Rainboe EG

*What are your goals for this project?: To build a rainboe EG using all the pygmy breeds. See link

How can others help? I am up to Kyanite pygmy. Trying to add them in order. Where the project stands. https://dragcave.net/lineage/aPCEY  ^th gem Kyanite I need to take to 8th gen https://dragcave.net/lineage/GjBCZ

My main post is here.

So i am a bit late with updates but the counter in my main post is up to date now.

Most embarrassing thing is i did not pay attention and forgot to check and influence so now i have two females and have to wait again for May. Two female Octoberborn. :(

Edited by Tigerkralle

*Scroll link/forum name: Scroll / BloodyNeptune

*Lineage name: Rainbow Pants

*Breeds of dragons involved: Royal Crimson, Leodon, Melismor, Lacula, Razorcrest, Glacewing, Horse, Vampire

*Type of lineage project: Double Stairstep

*What are your goals for this project?:

I've never done a lineage project (Im not even sure if thats a 'double stairstep') so my goal is to just do it right, and if it works out to start doing others

How can others help?

If anyone has any suggestions or thoughts, Id love to hear it!

Once I have what I need to start, ya'll can see what egg I need from each pairing, if anyone happens to need the opposite egg from that pairing, feel free to message me, if its not the one I need maybe its what someone else does. Or if anyone needs something bred (half of them aren't CB, but theres a group on my scroll that explains how you can tell which is and isnt!)

The names of each the are going to be along the lines of
Rogers - Royal

Oliver - Leodon

Yondu - Melismor

Gary - Lacula

Bruce - Razorcrest

Issac - Glace

Victor - Horse

The Vampire's suppose to look like a belt buckle

tumblr_pljz0mvK2z1xenxsto1_r2_540.png

chandelotic's Lineage Projects

* Scroll link/forum name: https://dragcave.net/user/chandelotic

* Last update: 06/06/2019

Bleart

* Breeds of dragons involved: Aether Wyvern, Aqualis, Fire Gem (Blue)

* Type of lineage project: Heart

* What are your goals for this project?: To complete my first lineage project with some of my favorite dragon breeds!

How can others help?
Any feedback is appreciated!

I'm more than happy to breed any dragons I have, as well as hunt in the caves ^^

Lineage preview:

image.thumb.png.5c3752280dad3656a06fff8d318fa1ad.png

Edited by chandelotic

LINEAGE PROJECT FORM
All fields marked * are required.

*Scroll link/forum name:https://dragcave.net/user/SuncatcherSeven
*Lineage name:The Greyscale Lineage
*Breeds of dragons involved:(Two of each)Whites, Frostbites, Blacktips, Boreals, 
Khusas, Storms, Stones, Ashes, Fels, Dark Luminas,Scimitar-wing Wyverns, Falconiform Wyverns, Terpentines, Black Truffles, Dorsals, Embers and Blacks
*Type of lineage project:Starstep, 16 generations
*What are your goals for this project?:To create a lineage which starts with a female White dragon, and ends in a female Black dragon, with the generations between going from light to dark shades of grey.

How can others help?I would like to complete this project unaided

Are you willing to help others with their projects and how?I can find and give eggs from the caves

Notes about your projects:This is my first ever project! I joined the site very recently, and I thought I would start off my 
time here with a simple colour-based lineage.

Progress so far: Searching the caves for a White dragon egg and a Frostbite dragon egg.

Edited by SuncatcherSeven

LINEAGE PROJECT FORM

Scroll link/forum name: masterkat6
Lineage name: PAH Awareness (or the Periwinkle Zebra lineage, PZL for short)
Breeds of dragons involved: Two-finned Bluna and Vampires (with Skywing/Deep Sea progenitors)
Type of lineage project: Even Generation, hopefully to become an interesting family lineage project with others (eventually - that’s part of where the vamps come in)
What are your goals for this project?: To get a 21st even generation bluna without inbreeding (I know I won’t get to it, but the number has great significance to me). But for now, I will set a modest goal of a 10th generation one ^^’

How can others help? Possibly breed second-gen Blunas from deep seas and skywings (or further generations, if you can match them with what I have planned) for me to trade with :3 Also, if you find a vampire egg in the AP bitten by a PAH [name], I will gladly trade another vamp egg for it (to expedite the progression of this lineage)

Are you willing to help others with their projects and how? Of course! Just message me if you want my help :3

This project is currently on hold, and may need revised at some point. I will slowly start working on it again soon!
Family project for awareness of disease itself (periwinkle ribbon) will involve second-gens in a stairstep fashion all stemming from my PAH progenitors (may just be the pair with PAH Awareness Deep Sea).

Vampire project for awareness of mortality rate will involve the even-generation blunas being bit by their corresponding vampires.

2nd gens will have the same gender as their DEEP SEA parent. (Img attached)

Need (rough estimate if others help) - generation - Have

1 - 10th - 0

2 - 9th - 0

4 - 8th - 0

8 - 7th - 0

16 - 6th - 0

32 - 5th - 0

64 - 4th - 0

128 - 3rd - 0

256 - 2nd - 6

512 - (256 Deep sea, 256 Skywing - I don’t need to own them all) - unknown

8A4841C4-50C7-4AB1-89DA-75648638487C.jpeg

Edited by masterkat6

It's the height of summer, DC style. How goes the projects? Anyone have any new and exciting ideas? Frustrations with stubborn couples? Glaring at the one egg that refuses to be the right color? Or rejoicing in getting to that next goal? Don't forget to update your projects! And also post on project progression (or lack of)!

JAXALOPE'S PROJECTS
Scroll Link/Forum Name: jaxalope
I am always willing to help if I can, just take a look at my scroll and tell me what you need!

NOTE: I keep my projects off-site as well, if you'd rather view them there.

Ziegler Family Tree

zieglerbanner.png.555b7f564ce708a9672d5a422e931e15.png
Lihnseyre x Lihnseyre
{ Purebred 4G }

Goal: Based on characters, both original and pre-existing, that are played in roleplaying groups. Starts with names relevant to the character: important people, places, themes, etc. - ends with a dragon to represent the player and character. These are short, cute projects for friends.
How can others help: Mostly, I need CBs of the relevant dragons. For each family tree, I need 8 CBs, 4 males and 4 females. Since these are small projects for friends, you'll have to wait until they've been given their dragon first, but you will have earned a free dragon from the final pair to do with as you please if you donate even one CB egg to the cause.

Notes:
>> Start Date: July 16th, 2019
>> Success! Welcome to the world "Angelic Descent G2x"
>> Searching for CB Male and Female Lihnseyre

Imelda's Family Tree

imelda.png.bb48229bd91963bf4cc2f0ca281bec90.png
Purple Ridgewing x Spirit Ward
{ Checker 4G }

Goal: Based on characters, both original and pre-existing, that are played in roleplaying groups. Starts with names relevant to the character: important people, places, themes, etc. - ends with a dragon to represent the player and character. These are short, cute projects for friends.
How can others help: Mostly, I need CBs of the relevant dragons. For each family tree, I need 8 CBs, 4 males and 4 females. Since these are small projects for friends, you'll have to wait until they've been given their dragon first, but you will have earned a free dragon from the final pair to do with as you please if you donate even one CB egg to the cause.

Notes:
>> UPDATE: Have the correct, grown up Ridgie, influenced the Spirit Ward egg and just waiting for her to grow.

Hieke's Family Tree

hieke.png.cb88fe9ea2dd56644e9792e5c1d46115.png
Hellfire x Hellfire
{ Purebred 4G }

Notes:
>> UPDATE: Asmodeus and Esi bred an egg!

>> Now searching for CB male and female pair (Hellfire Wyverns)

Edited by jaxalope

FetRen's Lineage Projects[/color]

Scroll link: FetRen

Lineage name: StormyNight

Breeds of dragons involved: Bolt dragons and Lunar Heralds

Type of lineage project: Spiral with alternating breeds along with gender

What are your goals for this project?: To complete my first lineage project and get to at least gen 12 with these rad dragons!

How can others help? I do need more CB bolts and lunars

Are you willing to help others with their projects and how? I'm super willing to help! I'm willing to hunt eggs and breed, msg me if you need anything uwu

Notes about your projects: This is my first project I planned out a while ago, but never got started on. It wasn't very planned out so I've spent a while specifying the details! Starting out I'm going to be using my Holoshine, breeding her into the spiral, and then I want to do the same with Craventrous.

I also have a Dragon Tree for the lineages here uwu

Edited by RennieRoo

iNarvi's Lineage Projects

(All pre-generated tournament bracket images made with Heart of Blue)

*Scroll link/forum name: iNarvi
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     *Lineage name: 

Tournament Line I - The Two-Headed Tournament

*Breeds of dragons involved:

Baikala, Bauta, Blancback, Geminae, Gilded Bloodscale, Nexus, Split, Two-headed Lindwyrm

*Type of lineage project:

Even-gen

Build a lineage with different breeds of dragon 'competing' (i.e., if I breed a Bauta with a Nexus and the first egg is a Bauta, then Bauta 'won' that round).

Refusals will be disqualified from the tournament and a replacement pair will be bred.

How can others help?

N/A

Of course! Please do PM me if there's anything I can do, e.g. if you need a particular lineage that I can breed.

Also, if you want an egg from this lineage, just PM me!
     Notes about your project:

I randomized the eight Two-Headed breeds I'm using to create the first four rounds:

Baikala, male - Oswalt and Soar

vs. Two-headed Lindwyrm, female - Shui and Amastacia

Split, male - Hanali and Dorn

vs. Bauta, female - Silverstone and Stoutale

Geminae, male - Mican and Wendel

vs. Blancblack, female - Trollbleeder and Caixia

Nexus, male - Igor and Amblecrown

vs. Gilded Bloodscale, female - Pearl and Blossom

Next two rounds:

Two-headed Lindwyrm, male - Srorthen and Waltar Tourney

vs. Split, female - Strakeln and Lorilla Tourney

Geminae, male - Ribbles and Harol Tourney

vs. Gilded Bloodscale, female - Nyanka and Katernin Tourney

Final round:

Split, male - An and Keith Tourney

vs. ????

THE CURRENT BRACKET:

auHJZKz.png

MY ORIGINAL PREDICTION:

Geminae winner

(full predicted bracket disproved)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Lineage name: 

Tournament Line II - The Pygmy Tournament

*Breeds of dragons involved:

Avea Pygmy, Common Pygmy, Coral Pygmy, Crimson Flare Pygmy, Dark Myst Pygmy, Glowback Pygmy, Kovos Pygmy, Kyanite Pygmy, Magelight Pygmy, Mariner Pygmy, Mimic Pygmy, Misfit Pygmy, Nilia Pygmy, Pipio Pygmy, Red-Tailed Wyrm Pygmy, Seawyrm Pygmy

*Type of lineage project: 

Even-gen

Build a lineage with different breeds of dragon 'competing' (i.e., if I breed a Mimic with a Misfit and the first egg is a Misfit, then Misfit 'won' that round).

Refusals will be disqualified from the tournament and a replacement pair will be bred.

How can others help?

N/A

Of course! Please do PM me if there's anything I can do, e.g. if you need a particular lineage that I can breed.

Also, if you want an egg from this lineage, just PM me!
     Notes about your project:

I randomized the sixteen Pygmy breeds I'm using to create the first eight rounds:

Kyanite Pygmy, male - Ostran

vs. Misfit Pygmy, female - Graybeard

Common Pygmy, male - Borivik

vs. Kovos Pygmy, female - Chryseos

Coral Pygmy, male - Morigak

vs. Dark Myst Pygmy, female - Hulmarra

Seawyrm Pygmy, male - Flint

vs. Mariner Pygmy, female - Torunn

Glowback Pygmy, male - Rolen

vs. Pipio Pygmy, female - Mardred

Avea Pygmy, male - Etalpalli

vs. Crimson Flare Pygmy, female - Tosscobble

Red-Tailed Wyrm Pygmy, male - Nybarg

vs. Magelight Pygmy, female - Leaper

Mimic Pygmy, male - Roondar

vs. Nilia Pygmy, female - Wordpainter

THE CURRENT BRACKET:

Ylf3q42.png

8o2I8hp.png

Edited by iNarvi

*Scroll link/forum name: https://dragcave.net/user/Patchlamb

*Lineage name: Ember Queen's Lineage

*Breeds of dragons involved: Ember Dragons

*Type of lineage project: Purebred

I like to breed Ember dragons after I took a liking to them long ago. I've just been breeding them ever since.

How can others help?

No one has to help. I wanted to share my dragons is all, and could find nowhere else to do it.

No.

All my dragons have a naming convention, "I am" and then their name or title. I accidentally created a nice neat staircase for like, 2-3 years, unaware of what made one. But that's not happening anymore, as you can see in the latest member's page. It happened naturally. Which sorta insinuates that the Ember dragons have a higher percentage of male CB dragons! :) And also that they have a very low chance of birthing males, as almost all the ember dragon babies have come out female. Cool, huh?

So far there are 17 purebred generations of my Ember dragons.

Here is the latest member's lineage: Click here!

Edited by Patchlamb

Meme's Lineage Project Form

*Scroll link/forum name: www.dragcave.org/user/memememememememe

*Lineage name: Little Royals Checker
*Breeds of dragons involved: Dark Myst Pygmy (M), Seawyrm Pygmy (F)
*Type of lineage project: Even-gen checker
*What are your goals for this project?: My current aim is to reach 6 generations, but I hope to go further!
Project Began: 5 May 2019
Project Added to Forum: 15 November 2019
Last Update: 1 December 2019

How can others help? Trading CB Pygmies with me!

Are you willing to help others with their projects and how? If I can breed it, I'll be happy to help and trade for some Pygmies.

Naming: All dragons will be named with the title King or Queen (like nearly all my dragons) and their name will mean either dark/evil/night or water/ocean/river.
Dragons needed:
1st Gens: 32, 2nd Gens: 16, 3rd Gens: 8, 4th Gens: 4, 5th Gens: 2

Update: 15 November 2019
Currently I have:
1st Gen Dark Myst Pygmy: 10/16 (gYJsS, vAddU, EtxZU, L6aHd, 4MlAK, Pno23, ILtRg, J7ZoT, NeoFV, JTrO1)
1st Gen Seawyrm Pygmy: 7/16 (bufNX, bWmJc, LrE7N, Dtjy8, iCXfx, aomXS, o5Avi)
2nd Gen Dark Myst Pygmy: 3/8 (YMVIO, DWB1N, xgfKe)
2nd Gen Seawyrm Pygmy: 2/8 (aq3zH, TNn1i)
3rd Gen Dark Myst Pygmy: 1/4 (l6LEW)
3rd Gen Seawyrm Pygmy: 1/4 (G5OWV)
4th Gen Dark Myst Pygmy: 1/2 (jYBql)
4th Gen Seawyrm Pygmy: 0/2
5th Gen Dark Myst Pygmy: 0/1
5th Gen Seawyrm Pygmy: 0/1

Updates:

16/11/2019 8th Seawyrm Pygmy (1st Gen) gained - code gKdWo

16/11/2019 Gained CB eggs with the potential to be pairings: xxHR8 (Dark Myst Pygmy); 2EO4F (Dark Myst Pygmy); QM0TJ (Dark Myst Pygmy); 914JI (Seawyrm Pygmy)

18/11/2019 Successful breeding of Seawyrm Pygmy - code h951N - plus another CB Seawyrm Pygmy (7GjuV)

19/11/2019 Successful breeding of x2 Seawyrm Pygmies - codes JCaiC and cjrAf

21/11/2019 xxHR8 misgendered, but 2EO4F and QM0TJ were both boys! Also gained CB Dark Myst Pygmy (RS2WK) and CB Seawyrm Pygmy (P1NnZ)

23/11/2019 h951N was a girl! (Success!) Also gained CB Dark Myst Pygmy (1sprK)

Update - 1st December 2019

1st Gen Dark Myst Pygmy - 12/16 (+2)

1st Gen Seawyrm Pygmy - 8/16 (+1)

2nd Gen Dark Myst Pygmy - 3/8 (+0)

2nd Gen Seawyrm Pygmy - 5/8 (+3)

3rd Gen Dark Myst Pygmy - 1/4 (+0)

3rd Gen Seawyrm Pygmy - 1/4 (+0)

4th Gen Dark Myst Pygmy - 1/2 (+0)

4th Gen Seawyrm Pygmy - 0/2 (+0)

5th Gen Dark Myst Pygmy - 0/1 (+0)

5th Gen Seawyrm Pygmy - 0/1 (+0)

Edited by memememememememe
Update (1/12/19)

LINEAGE PROJECT FORM

*Scroll link/forum name: RebeccaWinters-King

*Lineage name: Starborn Dancers
*Breeds of dragons involved: Male Celestials and female Aeria Gloris
*Type of lineage project: Even-gen, non-inbred checker
*What are your goals for this project?: 12 generations, starting from CBs, possibly further.

How can others help? If you would like to donate a CB of either breed, it would be much appreciated. Otherwise, just cheer us on!

Are you willing to help others with their projects and how?  I'm willing to breed eggs or look for CBs for someone, though breeding will depend on what I have available. I'm new, so I don't have many dragons yet.

Notes about your projects: CBs will follow this naming scheme: Celestials will have "Starborn" names, while Aeria Gloris will have "Dancer" names. Gen 2 and onward will have "Starborn Dancer" names. CBs will have a second, unique name (i.e., "Dancer Sapphire."). Gen 2+ will have a third, unique name that shares the same first letter as the parent they share gender with (i.e., Any of Dancer Sapphire's female offspring's names would be "Starborn Dancer S___"). Eggs can be bred on request. Wrong gender offspring will probably be tossed to the AP at random. Following the naming scheme would be appreciated, but not necessary.

All projects are still being work on. Currently busy to continue at this time.

630057032_PeltierLineage01.png.87b9d5b3201079664976bd089a1cb250.png

Lineage Name: Peltier Lineage

Dragon Breeds: Stone Dragons, Green Dragons & Geode Dragons

Lineage Type: Pure-bred even gen

Notes: All generation will have the surname Peltier.

Information: I thought I can try my hands at making a lineage project just to see how far this can go. The dragons that are going to start off this project is Remi Peltier (Stone Dragon) and Chryann Demopoulos (Green Dragon).  I’m starting with these dragons because they create a hybrid dragon (Grode) and I think that Grode are interesting hybrids for their offspring.

nW4HP.gif x 9u3qH.gif

Remi PeltierChrysann Demopoulos

Updates

• January 9, 2022: Geode dragon as been name Amy Peltier.
  • January 9, 2022: Geode dragon is female.
  • January 4, 2022: Bred geode dragon successfully.
  • March 29, 2021: Bred geode dragon successfully.
  • February 23, 2021: Geode hatchling (Jordan) became frozen.
  • February 23, 2021: Geode dragon has been renamed Jordan Peltier.
  • February 23, 2021: Geode dragon egg hatched successfully.
  • February 20, 2021: Bred geode dragon successfully.
  • June 21, 2020: Project currently on hold.
  • June 12, 2020: Geode dragon has been named Damon Peltier.
  • June 12, 2020: Geode dragon became male.
  • June 11, 2020: Geode dragon successfully hatched.
  • June 8, 2020: Bred Geode dragon successfully.
  • May 6, 2020: Geode dragon has been named Syn Peltier.
  • May 6, 2020: Geode dragon became female.
  • May 5, 2020: Geode dragon successfully hatched.
  • May 2, 2020: Bred geode dragon successfully.
  • April 21, 2020: Green dragon has been named Frankie Peltier
  • April 21, 2020: Green dragon became male.
  • April 19, 2020: Green dragon successfully hatched.
  • April 16, 2020: Green dragon egg bred successfully.
  • February 9, 2020: Geode dragon has been named Emma Peltier.
  • February 9, 2020: Geode dragon gender is female.
  • February 8, 2020: Geode dragon hatched successfully.
  • February 5, 2020: Bred geode dragon dragon successfully.
  • January 20, 2020: Female green dragon has been named Olivia Peltier.
  • January 19, 2020: Green dragon egg became female.
  • January 17, 2020: Green dragon egg hatched successfully.
  • January 14, 2020: Failed breeding, they produced a green dragon egg.
  • January 14, 2020: Currently egged locked. Will try to breed this pair when I have the room.
  • January 12, 2020: Both cb green dragon hatchlings turned out to be female.
  • January 10, 2020: Both cb green dragon eggs hatched successfully.
  • January 6, 2020: Found two cb green dragon eggs.
  • January 2, 2020: CB green dragon gender was male.
  • December 31, 2019: CB green dragon egg successfully hatched.
  • December 27, 2019: Obtain a cb green dragon egg.
  • December 27, 2019: Searching for cb green dragon egg.
  • December 26, 2019: Currently still egg locked
  • December 26, 2019: Have male cb stone dragon.
  • December 24, 2019: Created banner for project.
  • December 24, 2019: Started project.

2nd Generation;

Olivia PeltierEmma PeltierFrankie Peltier, Syn Peltier, Damon PeltierJordan PeltierAmy Peltier

3rd Generation;

Currently empty

4th Generation;

Currently empty

5th Generation;

Currently empty

6th Generation;

Currently empty

7th Generation;

Currently empty

8th Generation;

Currently empty

9th Generation;

Currently empty

10th Generation;

Currently empty

Edited by Sappheara

It's post-holiday! Now that most of the holiday eggs are caught and hatched, it's back to project eggs! Any new or exciting plans for this coming spring come to mind? That one weird lineage you just can't get out of your head? Or maybe, like me, old lineages that just won't quit?

(Original Post)

Update Summary:

• 6/28
    • Continuing to acquire CBs for Big Blue Blast
    • Successfully bred some dragons for other lineages
    • Began Inbred White project
    • Began a lineage of non-inbred Whites with a naming scheme revolving around video game healing spells
    • Gathering more CB reds for an extension to the Eternal Crimson project

Additional:

• Edit 3/19:  Created a group for the end results of my lineage projects
Edited by KageSora
Project updates

Scroll link

I'll offer up any eggs I can for your breeding projects! Feel free to check out my scroll, then send me a PM to request an egg.

How others can help:

I'd appreciate eggs

Finished Projects:

Crystal Stars

Charles II of Spain

Active Projects:

Dripping Gold -

Breeds involved: Honey Drakes & Ochredrakes

Type of lineage Project:  (Reverse Checkerboard?)

What are your goals for this project: To show some love to two of my favorite drakes. 4 gens

Updates:

First 2g

Second 2g

First 3g

Pink Patrol

Breeds involved: Pinks

Type of lineage project: Inbred stairstep

What are your goals for this project: Breed every week for a year - see how far I get

Red Raiders

Breeds involved: Reds

Type of lineage project: Inbred Spiral

What are your goals for this project: To make a long spiral of the same two dragons over and over. Breed every week for a year - see how far I get

Future Projects:

Dusklight

R.A.S (Lyrical Lineage)

Remote Getaway

Paused:

Singing in Sunlight

Breeds involved: Sunrise, Sunset, Sunsong Amphipthere, Risensong, & Setsong.

Type of lineage project: Even generation, 24 gens(23 gens will be Risen/Setsong checker)

What are your goals for this project: To fill my scroll with hybrids!

Crystal Scales

Breeds involved: Crystalline & Azure Glacewing

Type of lineage project: Stairstep (male Crystalline), + Stairstep (female Crystalline)

What are your goals for this project: To make a beautiful line! 12 gens

Progress - Female   

Progress -male

Sun And Moon

Breeds involved: Sunbeam & Moonglow

Type of lineage project: Checkerboard

What are your goals for this project: To make an even generation line, 5 gens.

Edited by Serotina
Updates