sushi9

Saurian Names? Do you use them?

Do you use Saurian names?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you guys name your dragons in Saurian? If you look at my scroll, most of my dragons have one common surname, Aqqa. That word is a personal word related to me, so I use it for my dragons. How about you guys?

Saurian is a cipher language for the video game Star Fox Adventures. There is a translator online. TJ used Saurian for Thuweds. Thuwed = dragons.

I don't use Saurian to name my dragons. I either name them something that pops in my head, or a name that I make up based on how their code looks.

If the name doesn't make any sense... it's probably based on its code. xd.png

is there a Suarian translator somewhere online?

Google is your friend. Just type your languge-saurian translator

I put 'fake thuwed' in my dragon's name (or am starting to), because it interests me. |D. So, 'dragon characteristics, fake thuwed'.

http://saurian.krystalarchive.com/ I use this.

Edited by Ashes The Second

I'm starting to use 'fousx' sometimes. It means something special to me wink.gif

I only have two dragon who's names are in Saurian and that's mostly because they're Thuweds and I wanted to keep their lineages.

So far I've only named two of my Thuweds in Saurian in order to keep TJ's tradition. I don't use it for my other dragons, though. It's just never really struck me as something I'd want to do with my dragons. It's TJ's thing smile.gif

So far I've only named two of my Thuweds in Saurian in order to keep TJ's tradition. I don't use it for my other dragons, though. It's just never really struck me as something I'd want to do with my dragons. It's TJ's thing :)

This. :3 I have a lot of fun naming my Thuweds with it, but I don't use it for my other dragons and have no interest in doing so. For my CB's I typically use my surname. A lot of my lineaged dragons were gifted or AP finds so I honor their parents by naming them after them. I've never played Star Fox Adventures (though I loved Star Fox 64) so it'd be silly if I did anyway.

Nope. The closest I have to a Saurian name on my scroll is one of my Thuweds called Saurian Thuwed purely because that's where the Thuweds came from. XD Saurian just looks messy imo.

Never heard of Saurian before DC so I'm pretty neutral about it. Don't really like scroll names in general anyway. :D

Never heard of Saurian before DC

Same. I have little-to-no knowledge of Saurian or even what it is, and trying to educate me about it won't do too much good- the closest to having a Saurian dragon name for me, is a Thuwed with Thuwed in it's name. If i let myself, the only names on my scroll would be Portal and Halo references, quotes, and related names, but i keep it to a minimum. But Star Fox Adventures? Uh... No. >.> I think there's only one name on my scroll that actually mentions anything from any game... I haven't looked at my names much lately.

Yes, but only for Thuweds. I did enjoy Starfox Adventures, though.

Apart from Tricky.

Nobody enjoys Tricky.

Only for any Thuweds I have: 2nd gens, higher gens, any progeny I keep, and intended mates for all of them.

I too only heard of Saurian once I joined DC, lol.

So far I've only named two of my Thuweds in Saurian in order to keep TJ's tradition. I don't use it for my other dragons, though. It's just never really struck me as something I'd want to do with my dragons. It's TJ's thing smile.gif

It can be my thing, too. I love the way it's converted, and enjoy coming up with creative names for dragons with it.

I don't really use it except for the Thuwed part. It looks somewhat haphazard to me, and I dislike needing a cipher to understand the name.

I use it on some thuweds if I run out of names and give them a name I find lame-ish or that I'd prefer to hide so nobdy would know that one dragon is actually named this and the other is called that tongue.gif

I do, but only for my Thuweds. xd.png And only for the pretty lineages I want to continue. People like them better if the pattern is kept, so well hehehe

I've started using it, theres millions of dragcave players! Names in english are running out! SAURIAN!!!

Juihaudj ofas, tedk cao! A bden 0ei dumo 0eih thuwed ijadw ak kee!!! Xoxo :T