Glowworm

Electronic music in general

I'm a huge fan of electronic music. Techno, happy hardcore, hardstyle, dubstep, house, etc. One thing I've noticed from talking to people is that most electronic music fans (since this kind of music isn't widely known and listened to) is that you can almost find one band per person you talk to.

Right now I'm listening to some Benny Benassi. I have about 4.2 days of music on my iTunes I'm ready to talk about, so what genres do you guys like? What artists? DJ's, even?

Any other big electronic fans out there?

Edited by Glowworm

Yeah Electronica is pretty good. Seems i cant find any good ones on MC Electronica though. Heers a few good ones though:

Avicii- Superlove

Kaskade ft Neon Trees- Lessons In Love

Breathe Carolina- Blackout

I like Benny Bennasi pretty well smile.gif I've recently gotten into Crystal Castles lately and I'm driving myself insane with how much I like them, heh.

I can't believe Daft Punk hasn't been mentioned yet. :3

I'm going to die waiting for their new album!

man i love EDM

i own the most music from skrillex, daft punk, and deadmau5

daft punk's new album is so funky i love it

but deadmau5 is my favourite DJ- his music is really soothing and it makes me very happy

ive been to a skrillex show in ybor city, it was utterly fantastic and i hope to do it again sometime!!

i also listen to nero, steve aoki, pendulum(i prefer it to knife party), swedish house mafia, and probably an entire library full of others i cant think of at the moment

i looooove all kinds of electronic, but i don't listen to any bands. mostly because i'm too lazy to find any, and also because they're so obscure, i won't be able to find free downloads... i listen to my electronic music on youtube. this guy called xmillsa takes them from newgrounds (with the artists' permission) and puts them on youtube. there are some real gems in there...