kittygrl

Games to recommend

I would recommend this awesome GBA games:

Rivera the Promise Land

Yggdra Union

Summon Night- Sword Craft story 1 & 2

Harvest Moon

smile.gif i didn't believe that gba would have this awesome games specially Summon Night smile.gif awesome Like smile.gif

The Walking Dead Game is a fantastic game - its like a super interactive rpg where literally every choice you make affects the outcome of the game and who lives and dies. It's a fantastic game, definitely messes with your head.

Okami for the PS2 if you can find it. I was so sorry Clover Studios, the studio behind the game, closed after the game didn't sell well, it was amazing. Also, Solatorobo: Red the Hunter for the Nintendo DS: beautiful soundtrack, engaging characters, tear-jerking moments, and a deep story.

Okami for the Wii seems to be a little easier to find but still hard enough to be considered not well known. Okamiden for DS also is a wonderful sequel to it. Both are awesome.

Okami was just re-released in HD on PS3.

But for a thread about little known games, it's been recommended very frequently. wink.gif

Okami for the PS2 if you can find it. I was so sorry Clover Studios, the studio behind the game, closed after the game didn't sell well, it was amazing. Also, Solatorobo: Red the Hunter for the Nintendo DS: beautiful soundtrack, engaging characters, tear-jerking moments, and a deep story.

Okami (the Wii one has better controls) and Solatorobo are both amazing! I really hope CyberConnect2 do a sequel.

I'm not sure if this is true but I read somewhere that they spent over 5 years designing the backgrounds. blink.gif

GameCube: Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness (The Sequel for Colosseum) (I always recommend these, I am not sure on how popular they were when they first came out, but it almost seems as if nobody has heard of them now)

MMO (Free to Play): Eden Eternal or Grand Fantasia

Xbox(Original): Jade Empire (Oh, how I love this game...)

Xbox 360: KoA: Reckoning

DS: Mega Man Starforce

AND I could recommend more, but they are mostly for older consoles (Nintendo ES, Nintendo 64, PlayStation etc.)

Edited by Happy_Mask_Saleswoman

Path of Exile for the PC. It's the game D3 *should* have been. If you enjoyed the Diablo series you seriously need to go play PoE.

I recommend Terraria(PC, PS3, Xbox360), Doom 2(PC, Xbox 360), Warcraft 3(PC), Custom Robo Arena(DS), Assassin's Creed 1 & 2 (PC, PS3, Xbox 360).

those are all i can think of at the moment.

Right now all I can think of is Space Marines. It is nothing but killing orcs and then other evil stuff with fun weapons.

If you like RPGs with awesome characters and fun storylines, Tales of the Abyss. I wasn't expecting much with the game but I fell in love with it. Plus, it rewards you for a second playthrough, which is just awesome. I played the 3DS version, but it's basically the same as the PS2 version.

If you like Strategy games, there's two I suggest:

Fire Emblem: Awakening. It's got a really fun storyline, characters that you definitely get attached to and a difficulty choice that doesn't punish you for choosing a easier route. Really, a fun game.

Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes. Again, a fun storyline (If you can't tell, storylines are really important to me) and really fun characters. I absolutely LOOOVE the unique way you play the battles (it's a mix between puzzles and rpg, i've seriously never seen anything like it which is a shame because it's addictive). The only problem with this one is it is WAAAAAY too short. Needs a sequel badly.

Xbox(Original): Jade Empire (Oh, how I love this game...)

Yusss. I'm PC gamer and the PC adaptation is functional (compared to other games that were adapted to PC from xbox or whatever, such as Dark Souls... .____.)

PS3: The Last of Us

Seriously it is such a great game. Heavy on the language though.

A nice little RPG maker game i would recommend is

OFF by Mortis Ghost

There's a few PC games I enjoy playing - though they are/were popular when they came out.

Spellforce: Order of Dawn: A RTS/RPG hybrid with a decent storyline (I will note a map bug though - one map just switches to German Voiceovers and English Subtexts for no reason. And the AI can be rather dumb at times.)

XCOM (the original one on DOS) + XCOM: Terror from the Deep: who can't like beating back alien invasions and discovering Atlantis?

Wait..kitty did you just recommend something to yourself? o.O

*cough* Anywho Gears of War is cool..Jak and Daxter is cool if you're into that..

Not sure if this is popular, so maybe Jak and Daxter 2 the Precursor Legacy. I've played it and I still find it fun when I'm bored.

Awe am i not allowed to recommend to others? This isn't just for me you know xd.png

Have you played Drakan? If you have a PS2, you should check it out! It's very underrated but its sad because it's so amazing! There are two in the series:

1. Drakan: Order of the Flame

2. Drakan: The Ancients' Gates

The series was never completed because the company that made it ran out of business...

It's about a warrior named Rynn and her dragon, Arokh. It's amazing!

Another one is Portal and Portal 2 for PS3. Love those!^-^

Rune Factory 4 for the 3DS. I honestly can't believe more people don't play this RPG, and I never see anyone talking about it. It only recently got released in the United States (even though it released over a year ago in Japan) due to translation and dubbing it in English. The story is great, and there are a lot of witty lines. I usually don't like JRPGs, but I am loving this one.

The Very Organized Thief - A fun little game where you mooch around this person's house and find items to 'borrow' from your list. After a short while, the home owner returns, and will follow you and attempt to clobber you to death. Grab everything on your list and get out of there! smile.gif