kittygrl

Games to recommend

Among The Sleep.The game is about that you are a 2-year old boy who is a son of a single mother who has drinking problem.If you are faint-hearted I don't recommend you to play this game.

It is really,really scary.

I love SPORE. I haven't played Spore Creatures, though. I'll have to look into it.

I love the Monster Rancher games for PS2.

It's also old now, but Chrono Cross (Chrono Trigger sequel) is really good. The replay value is great.

Oh, and Parasite Eve is delightfully quirky and a bit creepy-awesome.

Edited by harlequinraven

PS3: The Last of Us

Seriously it is such a great game. Heavy on the language though.

Everyone's been raving about this game, must have been really good. You know that game was created by the same people who made the Uncharted series.

And speaking of which, if you haven't played Uncharted before I recommend it. It's really good too, playing them feels more like a movie than a game. The second Uncharted was best one, had good characters, a great story, and it makes you to play it over and over again! wink.gif

Rune factory a fantasy harvest moon. They have 4 games for the ds system, and one for the PS3

Has anyone mentioned Touch Detective? Because I'm going to mention Touch Detective. It's a quirky detective game on the DS, there are two games in the series, and the world it takes place in is incredibly strange.