Stripey

Random Art and Plenty of Stock

7-31-2014 Update!

I am holding a "get this stuff a home" sale on my DA page. Some stuff listed in my journal now, but more will be added, including some lovely rock bits.

End update.

Hello all. Firstly let me introduce myself as an artist of varied media who desires to get her works seen by more people(My DA gallery).

To elaborate, I not only draw and paint (both traditional and some digital) I craft with all sorts of things, making things that include (but are not limited to); handspun yarn, crocheted items (scarves, blankets, shawls), origami, weavings,, leather items (key-chains, bookmarks, pouches), and leather masks.

I do sell what I make, and am currently taking commissions on custom painted leather masks and leather key-chains and bookmarks.

Examples of things I have made that now have happy owners:

user posted imageuser posted image

I also have a folder of stock photos (petrified wood, rocks and other stuff) that people are more than welcome to use (as long as I am credited and get to see the result).

Examples:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Have fun looking through things. smile.gif

Edited by Stripey

Eek! I love everything in this thread! Handspun yarns are my weakness. You have earned yourself a +watch my friend and I may have to hope that you are selling handspun in the near future smile.gif

Eek! I love everything in this thread! Handspun yarns are my weakness. You have earned yourself a +watch my friend and I may have to hope that you are selling handspun in the near future smile.gif

Yay and many thanks. smile.gif

I take it that you are witte-draak on DA?

If yes, then something can be arranged through notes there, once I go through my handspun to see what I have.

A bit of warning though (though you likely already know), handspun yarn isn't cheep.

Yay and many thanks. smile.gif

I take it that you are witte-draak on DA?

If yes, then something can be arranged through notes there, once I go through my handspun to see what I have.

A bit of warning though (though you likely already know), handspun yarn isn't cheep.

Ah, yes, I am painfully aware of this fact (and yes that is me). There is no rush. I have to de-stash my acrylics first smile.gif

Long time no update, but that is ok, as this update comes with a BIG sale, for no other reason than I want to get some of this stuff out of my house to where it will be loved by others.

Nothing much new up yet, but when I get more of a list, it will be posted. There will be rocks, woven goodies, and goodness knows what exactly else.

Go check it out and be sure to keep looking back every few days for the updates.

Woah. These are amazingly cool, no questions asked.

The designs are so neat, and it's just brilliant. Looks like something that could be at a museum.

The photos are great as well. I like how they're relatively everyday things, but have diffrences that make them so much better.