pudding

Okeanos War OOC

I had some ideas.... but I am going to wait a bit before using them. Maus is goin' DOWN! >:U

*Issues Challenge*

Oh my, this is what I come back to .n.

Might I suggest, when attacking ironclad frigates to not attack the largest one?

Perhaps the smaller one would have been a better idea .n.

Heck, even the other two aren't as armored as the flagship.

(This is why I have more than one ship, so that some can be sunk, but my character can still operate on the high seas)

Might I suggest, when attacking ironclad frigates to not attack the largest one?

.. He knows the plan! Abort mission! XC

.. He knows the plan! Abort mission! XC

Trolololo

I specifically put that one in there to sink.

Should be easy for Proioxis to get to it too, considering she travels just a little bit below the speed of the ship.

I don't think Proioxis cares enough to try right now. She is neutral on everything afterall. Unless you feel like slapping her in the face. That might do it. tongue.gif

I am sure someone else would just loooove to destroy your wonderful ships. Perhaps the nice Mermaid you almost blinded? As much as I would love to sink them, that would just end the fun early. :<

... I am still plotting against you though.

Edited by Lyxii

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll open back up the spots and delete your characters.

*Sigh*

Anyway, I was thinking of making a human myself. I'll give it some time first since I already have two characters. Let's just pretend the whale conversation never happened... The King will be a character controlled by everyone until someone decides to take him.

And Lynne would love to sink some ships. Of course, they have all gone to Iceland so she won't be able to find them until they come near Atlantis again.

Edited by pudding

You obviously didn't do enough research... (Googling images =/= Research)

Maus's Ships are Steam Ships. Steam Ships were invented in the late 1700's.

Perhaps you should try Googling things like the Lexington Steamship? ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steamship_Lexington )

Keep in mind this RP is in the 1840's... This isn't Pirates of the Caribbean. Technology is slightly more advanced now.... His ships are completely legal, and I failed to see any form of Godmodding.

Well I did say that was doing LITTLE. I waas too lazy to spend minutes or hours looking up boats.

Anyway, I just thought up some new ideas overnight. Here's a few:

1. Observe the ships to gather intel and wait for a weakness to show up.

2. Wait for a hurricane to ravage the ships. (One of the NCP mermaids will suggest praying to the gods for this yo happen; not that it's going to do much.)

3. Lure the ships to the rocks/boulders/stalagmites hidden below the water, where the ships' hull will crash into them and possibly do some damage.

If at least one of these ideas work, then I'll be back in the RP.

@RedDrag

Then please don't call out someone for Godmodding if you didn't really research it. sad.gif

.... Why does it have to be your ways? Why can't people figure out different ways? Just let the RP develop itself.. If you will "only come back if this is done", well.... why?

And I would rather see something creative come from the characters working together. Afterall, if we suddenly went and had our characters try all these things, that would be a form of Godmodding. We would be giving our characters this knowledge by doing all this stuff...

I am actually glad that Maus made his boats. It made the RP challenging. We were already told Mermaids have very primitive technology. If it was easy to sink his ships, then what is the point of the RP? We sink his ships, kill his characters... then what? (Also, we probably shouldn't be gaining up on our only Human characters right now. We just started this RP, and now we want to eradicate all the Human Characters? That's a bit ridiculous... but that is just how I feel. I understand it's a war, but we can at least hold back at the start. No?)

There is also more to this RP than sinking Maus's ships. Maybe we should focus more on character development and figure out where everyone stands before we start taking out people right now? I mean, we aren't far into this RP at all. We still have people making characters to try and jump in.

Please... Let. The. RP. Develop. Itself.

Also, I don't think the ideas you gave would work...

- Observation is probably the first thing anyone would do. Or at least I would hope so. All animals do it when hunting... So it's a given.

- Hurricanes don't exist in Iceland. ._. They are Tropical Storms...

- And I am sure the Navigators wont let the ships run into rocks, and now people are aware of the singing voices of Mermaids. So I am sure there are extra precautions. (Stalactites/Stalagmites exist in Limestone caves...)

Sorry. I really had to point this out.

Edited by Lyxii

Okay, sorry I got too selfish. I guess I'm not good enough for this RP. Okay, this time I am not coming back, not matter how much I like this RP. Oh well at least I feel inspired to write my own mermaids vs humans story on Deviantart. It'll be half similar to this RP with some differences: all mermaids can breathe in both air and water, the species aren't restricted to certain classes, there are no slaves but the peasants are still treated poorly, the setting is going to take place in a fictional world rather than the real world we live in, the time period will be different, the mermaaid culture is different, the mermaids will look more human than the ones in the RP do, there will be mythical creatures and there may be some magic spells, too. Sorry, I just like to be imaginative when writing stories, no matter how ridiculous they are.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Hmmm, hey, Pudding? There are quite a few people who reserved spots but haven't popped in to any of the threads. Should we try to message them?

Also, how is your hand doing?

And okay, Kyo. I was actually gunna head back to get to your char and Pudding's too. xd.png

Edited by Lyxii