grammydragon

The Faithful Lineage

Hi James, and welcome to the Faithful Lineage!

Hope you will enjoy breeding dragons from the Faithful Lineage

and we may have a small membership family, but we are

friendly and willing to share.

Thanks for reading the rules, if you have any questions,

please PM or post and we will try to answer right away.

Besides the dragon you are getting from miss1nformation,

please contact us for breeding other starters in the lineage

for you when you have space to take them.

Thanks for joining our family!

grammy and sven64

Leelith's starters have bred:

Zakzakiel the Faithful x Victorius Faithful Dragonfire

and green stripe offspring has been adopted by James.

Enjoy!

I have a 4th gen PB Faithful white stripe (from original lineage) looking for a good home. PM me if you are interested in this baby.

Thanks.

Claimed.

Edited by Sir Barton

Glad you enjoy, Grammy. I need to get back to work on that line. Almost have a mate built for the brother to your new egg. Once I get that one I'm calling this one a done deal. wink.gif

Hey everyone hope your all doing well. Thought I would check in/with everyone and see how everyone's lineages are coming along, if you have something you think really cool tell us about it. I'm working on creating a very wick/evil line involving all our acceptable breeds and if I can swing it ending with Vampire and Zombie siblings. smile.gif Most of us are probably gearing up for the new dragon release This is my first Halloween so Grammy's been walking me through it. Poor Grammy dealing with the genetic nutball lol. So hope everyone well and hope to hear from you guys.

Keny

Edited by Kenywi

WOOT I'm so stoked. Ok in my previous post I mention that I'm working on a Evil lineage that will include all our accepted breeds. Well I had an idea of having a Zombie in the beginning as well as the end. So I did a breeding of my Unholy's and stabbed it 2 weeks before Halloween. I also did 4 other adults and 5 hatchlings. I got ONE zombie..and get this is was the one for my lineage.

So check it out folks.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8vWL4

and yes it has a child that I bred before it got zombiefied. I can't wait till after Halloween so I can get this moving again.

Oh if anyone can either catch me 2 Autumn's or breed two CB Autumn's and send me the egg that would be appreciated. Just let me know what you want/need in exchange.

Edited by Kenywi

Wondering if anyone else did a Zombie attempt for the Unholy Faithful?

And what success or failure did you have?

Wow, I did not think of that (but I will do so next Halloween), but I did try to create Zombies, since my scroll is not that big at the moment (I prefer to breed lifemate purebreeds, it's not a strict rule; nevertheless, I could have at least twice as many dragons if I did not care about lineages (I forgot to make zombie fodders too)).

Here are my success statistics:

Dragons on which I used the kill action: 4 (two cb parents, their offspring, and a messy skywing)

Dragons actually killed: 2 (the skywing, and the mother)

Dragons which became zombie: 0 (both attemps failed)

Dragons that have evaded the blade 3 times: 1 (the male offspring, has a tombstone in his lineage, will try to kill again today)

Dragons which I won't kill out of the four: 1 (I will get another Nocturne dragon soon enough, first I need to find at least two reds, and two pinks for Christmas, and wait for the '12 eggs to hatch).

P.S. (I probably use too much parentheses brackets <Thats a pun>)

Don't feel bad for lack of success James,

Last year I got 0 out of 5 tries. This year I got 2 out of 6 adults.

I learned the new idea of timing the kill to be morning of 17th

so that you get your kill slots back by afternoon of 31st and try

again. Unfortunately, most of adults dodged repeatedly so

only got one in that early time period.

lol, at least we all have a year to plan for next time. And I

hope to do some kind of lineage with Zombie like Kenywi did...

think it was awesome.

Hope more members also show up!

I didn't get so clogged with

Halloweens as hoped and haven't had lineage success as good

intentions wanted.

An electrifying

dragon is coming, this one has TJ's name in it.

A new Watchful of the Faithful lineage is born:

dragecave.net/lineage/9oknf...... ok 'nuff said,

let me know who else needs a dragon!

... I do have a question, are Lurkers watchful, unholy, both, or not part of the project?

Good question, I apologize for not posting sooner....

Cave Lurkers do indeed appear to be Unholy and

will be considered part of the Faithful accepted breeds.

edit: showing new member of Faithful lineage: Unholy Dragonfire Follower

Edited by grammydragon

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Or, in the alternative: Kudos! You survived Wednesday and now it's Thursday Day!

Just passing through before going back for some more kitchen "bwitchery" to post a few components to my Faithful Lineage that I have been working on slowly but surely. :]

http://dragcave.net/lineage/lTRNe

http://dragcave.net/lineage/R8dlS

http://dragcave.net/lineage/a6doN

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fMe5H

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0C8XY

(theme of the day? If all else fails, daydream at the table)

I can't wait to continue these beauties with my other CB Pinks and Daydreams - thanks to grammy, Sir Barton and PFan13 for the help! :]

Whatever day it is to you, today, my lineage friends - I hope it's a great one. ^^

Happy Holidays everyone!

I have a general question for the masses, and/or, Grammy. ^^

Are there, or will there be, any starting pairs with a Rosebud and Terrae? I'm currently compiling an EG with Terrae started from the RB xTerr pairing and wanted to see if I could incorporate that here.

Thanks much. ^^

Hi there,

Panic Siren,

There isn't one that I know of, but will look into it for you.

If not, I can get one bred for you....

edit: ooops, my mistake...the Terra is not on the list of accepted breeds.

So this would not be a Faithful combination.

Edited by grammydragon

Thanks Grammy <3

No rush or worries. I appreciate it - I'll look more into it after the holidays when things cool down for everyone. ^^

Posting this just in case someone will be interested in it for a mate,

last Faithful breedings had many Refusals and I will be making new

pairings as soon as possible.

user posted image 4th gen regular Vine hatchling: http://dragcave.net/lineage/9SXv7

No longer available.

Edited by grammydragon

Hi everybody! Hope you've all had great holidays so far and wishing you a happy & save New Year!

In the spirit of the holidays, I come with the gift of a "Watchful Nebula". If you're interested, please PM me and I'll send you the link. cool.gif

It grew up, but I'm happy to breed an egg from it and another dragon. It would be a great "unholy" segue dragon. wink.gif

Edited by miss1nformation

OMG!!Im so late getting here!!I was looking EVERYWHERE for the lineage..finally found the NEW link tongue.gif with my FAITHFUL Grambo in drivers seat!

Just to let anyone(and to remind Grambo)Ive got LOTS of the OLD "FAITHFUL" dragons that are up for breeding,and when I figure out new rules/breeding choices,Ill be gifting some "Faithful" eggs with new and maybe old mixed together...or PM me to have an egg requested bred from my "Faithful" dragons!!

*HINT* alot.png of my "Faithfuls" are stripes,in the last part of my scroll...but take a look for anything old & treasured!

Rockin' On