futuregohangurl

how many dragons do you all have?

*Jabs at siggy* I haven't been counting since my siggy counts for me xd.png

*jabs at siggy as well*

Sigh, only 181--wait, make that 182. Close to getting my silver trophy, but not that close sad.gif

On the bright side, at least my dragons have descriptions/names ^^ unlike some other people sad.gif

Somewhere around 250...

*points to sig*

You have...175 I believe...?

Edited by beacker1160

Less than 500 and have been playing since April 2010.

/feels like a failure. And it's not from lack of trying. x.x;

Less than 500 and have been playing since April 2010.

/feels like a failure. And it's not from lack of trying. x.x;

I know that feeling >.> I get it whenever my brain is too muddled to think of a good description and I get backlogged by like over 10.

Have 350 adults/frozens dragons =D

Just need more 150 to get the gold trophy x.x

I have no idea. Stopped counting a while ago. All I know is I'm close to Gold.

Edit: Oh look 474. Good to know

Edited by Isuzu

10 away from 500.

/stare.

19 adults....

....I know, so much....

Well just got started on the 8th, so I guess I'm doing good.

I have 1,201. It seemed to take forever to get 500, then things just started popping.

Edited by snave

I have 1,201. It seemed to take forever to get 500, then things just started popping.

Same. xd.png. I have no idea how I've already eaten through 7 dragons in about two days. |D;. I've already got my next batch just gaining views like nobody's buisness. Seven dragon slots really help. :3

According to AoND's Scroll Statistics tool, I have 947 dragons, 14 of which are eggs/hatchies. :D <3

I have 764, not a lot but a surprising amount because it seems like not too long ago I was counting the dragons till I got to my gold trophy, now I suddenly have a lot more than just 500.

172 dragons (not counting a leetle tree), 5 of which are eggs and 1 of which is a hatchling.

Silver trophy, I shall have you yet!

Have to agree, once you hit that gold trophy things just seem to start piling on your scroll. Took me forever to get that trophy though. I think I've collected more dragons in the last year that in the entire three years prior to that.

I don't like to have bunches of dragons, but I like all the extra slots the gold trophy gives me. I try to keep it below 650 for now as much as I can. If there was a way I could lock my dragons to like 575 or something, I would totally do it. I wouldn't care but now that my page limit is 500 - i just loathe that second page and it makes me want to stab my eyes.

I currently have exactly 150, including frozen hatchlings, hatchlings and eggs. I'm slowly working towards the 200 mark & the shiny, pretty silver trophy. My goal is to get to a stage where I have enough dragons for a second page. Second pages are cool.

509 growing dragons, but with seven egglsots, it's going even faster. :3

Total dragons: 1228, at the moment, 10 of which are still growing (so either hatchling or egg). 593 adults, 624 frozen hatchlings (my black hatchling poem army really jacks of the numbers there xd.png).

Yep, been going at this for a while now xd.png