futuregohangurl

how many dragons do you all have?

so i am curious in how many dragons you guys all have in total. i know you can have over 500. i am just starting so i only have about 7 or 8 right now but am trying to increase my army

oh wow thats a whole bunch. i am asking how many does everyone have individually. just out of curiousity

Edited by futuregohangurl

I only have around 204 because I just did a mass-release, but yes, I have seen people with that many.

1,347 and counting!

Really need to stop grabbing more for a while though--I'm really backlogged on giving everyone descriptions. ;___;

I've got about 450, including eggs, hatchlings, and frozen stuff. I started playing at the end of February, so you see how fast your scroll can grow if you maintain a constant state of egg-lock =)

*pokes siggy* Put me in the "over 2000" category! tongue.gif If you want an exact number, EDS says I currently have 2127 in total. smile.gif

Getting close to 2,000.

I have 1,851 right now. ^__^

Can't wait until I have OVER 9,000!! XP

/shot

Edited by tikigurl91

I has like... 1,100 something? After hitting 1k, it feels like each next milestone is so far away. xP

969 items on my scroll, not including the two dead eggshells I currently have. Failed vamp attempts. tongue.gif I'm coming up to 1000 pretty soon. biggrin.gif I wish there was a new trophy for reaching it though. D:

*throws a glance at her signature* xd.png Yeah, this gives the most accurate number.

But as you like it written out:

Total: 2293

Adults: 1772

Frozen Hatch: 508

And I still want moar *-*

Ooh, thanks for asking!

Just found out that I'm over 3000 now, 3006 to be exact, including all eggs and hatchlings. biggrin.gif

(Actually 3009, but 3 eggs are for trades)

Edited by lilysally

Total: 568

Growing (eggs + hatchies): 8

Non-growing (adults+frozens): 560

Collecting since 2010... Can't wait until I have 1000. Still a lot of work to do.

Ummm one moment....

1530 adults and frozens. I THINK some more grow up later today...

I believe I have something in the two hundreds :3 Not particularly impressive tongue.gif I've been spending a lot if time switching dragons to lineaged ones or CBs.