darchaliath

10 things I love/like about me

Unfortunately NOTHING doesn't fit into 10 spaces.

There are some small things ~

1. I'm smart... if As and Bs count as that. I'm good in all my topics practically.

2. I'm improving so much in my art.

3. I feel mature because everyone around me is being distracted from education by boys and crushes and whatnot yet I don't want a boyfriend, frankly.

4. I know how to avoid being attacked in a dark parking lot. //random

5. I'm well known but more hated than anything so that is probably a negative.

6. almost 200 watchers on deviantART <3 I'm glad people appreciate my effort into art!

7. Out of the 2 real life friends I have, they are the best. I'd rather them than 100 friends who don't care much about me.

8. My family ~ <3 they're awesome.

9. Proud gamer and I'm fairly good at it.

10. I actually taught my staffy puppy to do tricks how is this possible.

Time for me to put "nothing" and fish for compliments! Yay!

...no.

1. I've gotten a great education so far - I can't complain about my schools

2. I'm willing to try hard to succeed - My rather nice grades speak for my case

3. I'm underweight - Although I said this was a negative, it can also be a positive, considering I've never had to worry too much about what I eat as long as I make up for it

4. I'm mature - A lot of people, especially adults, look highly of me because of this

5. I'm mostly respectful - I treat others the way I would want to be treated, and it works

6. I'm good at being sarcastic - Since I can't make normal jokes, this will substitute for making people laugh

7. I'm tall - I'm no basketball star or anything, but being tall has plenty of advantages

8. I enjoy reading stories - Literature assignments are no match for me

9. I'm good at figuring out people's psychological state - This always works to my advantage

10. I can withstand crazy weather - A must for survival in Chicago

Edited by Bacon_Strips

1. I've also had a nice education. I've managed to get a nice amount of scholarships, so I don't have any loans (so far).

2. I like my dry humor.

3. I have nice hair.

4. I read at a nice speed.

5. I'm an animal person.

6. I've taken in 2 puppies and a betta fish.

7. I like my height of 5'5".

8. My eyes are pretty.

9. I can crochet really well.

10. I'm in a happy relationship. We just celebrated our third anniversary.

1. I'm intelligent.

2. I'm empathetic.

3. I love animals.

4. I have really nice hair.

5. I'm a good friend.

6. I will always have a capacity for love, regardless of what I go through.

7. I'm a wanderer.

8. I'm unique.

9. I don't hate myself anymore.

10. I'm beautiful.

1. My grades/academics (straight A's, top of class, etc).

2. I'm really, really good with horses.

3. People seem to trust me and come to me for advice and emotional support.

4. Sometimes I'm good at drawing.

5. I like my glasses.

6. My sense of humor rocks. Sarcasm and dry logic are the best.

7. I do have a good sense of style (even if I don't apply it to myself at all).

8. When I get interested in something, I learn as much about it as I can.

9. I learn quickly.

10. I'm a far, far better person than I used to be.

Hmmm... this is going to be hard. But I'll try anyways.

1. I can keep secrets, and it's one of the few things I can say I'm good at.

2. Erm... I have fairly large nailbeds.

3. Idk

4. Idk

5. Idk

6. Idk

7. Idk

8. Idk

9. Idk

10. Idk

Yep, that's all I can think of.

1. I am extremely friendly and can talk to just about anyone who isn't outright rude.

2. I am NEVER rude. If I am, it's with someone I trust extremely well and only if they know I don't mean it at all.

3. I have a talent to pick up things quickly. Which I guess can translate to I'm very intelligent.

4. I am a bright, cheerful person. I've been told many times I draw people's attention just because I'm so nice. So that means lots of amazing friends~

5. I'm very creative. Art and writing are my passion.

6. I stand out. I just know the right thing to say to the right person.

7. I am reliable in a tight situation. I pull through in tough spots and know how to get work done efficiently.

8. I can make a mean batch of chocolate chip cookies.

9. I have a...large sense of humor that ranges from all kinds of jokes.

10. I love giving hugs. I probably hug people about twenty times a day on average. It doesn't matter if I barely know you, just how well you hug back.

Hm...Let me try this:

1. When I have the passion to do so, I can draw pretty well (although my anatomy skills are pretty weak).

2. I can keep secrets.

3. I've got a great education so far, but this is probably because of the area where I live compared to other places where I live, IIRC.

4. I can write well.

5. My family and overall culture.

6. I'm passionate.

7. I read quickly, but I also understand what I'm reading at the same time.

8. My taste in music.

9. I can cook well.

10. I'm selfless (kind of ._.).

1. My ability to be really really good at friendships (NOT RELATIONSHIPS. I avoided m last boyfriend because I didn't want to talk to him. 'Avoid' is not good enough. He literally chased me down the hallway once trying to talk to me)

2. My ability to connect with people on a level that they have admitted they have never reached before. Maybe its because I ask so many questions.

3. My inability to be rude or mean to people no matter how much I don't like them.

4. My ability to try to find friends regardless of their differences or opinions.

5. I draw really well.

6. I am second chair French Horn in the highest band at our school.

7. I have been a pesketarian for 2 years without any slip-ups. I don't even want to eat meat anymore, honestly, and I am very proud of my strength to get through that phase where meat was all I could think about. Its been a hard battle, but I made it though and couldn't imagine practicing any other type of diet. My best friend told me today that she is even going to become a pesketarian because of me.

8. I have changed a lot in the past few months, even in ways I thought I would never change. I am a much better person, and despite the things that have been going on the last couple days, I no longer feel the need of not living.

9. The fact that I no longer care when I am not always the center of attention.

10. The fact that I may not be good at relationships, but when I have feelings for them, I will do anything for them and I wouldn't NEVER try to hurt them intentionally.

Props to the mod who merged topics. It is very helpful!

I know this doesn't matter much, but if there was another one I could put down it would be about my ability to stay completely silent.

Well, there it is anyways. :/

Let me think. hmmhm

I. My passion for languages. :3 I am currently studying English by myself, although my talking/listening skills are still poorly developed, I can read, comprehend and write texts. Well there are still so much to learn lol

(My spelling/grammar skills in English are also poor to be honest)

II. My ambition. It makes me stay strong and focus on my goals. And I need this "motivation" a lot. And the best of all is that it's not an 'evil ambition'.

III. My intelligence/cleverness. Yeah I think I'm intelligent, despite doing really dumb things quite often. Well, as an excuse I say, 'it's humane to make mistakes', innit? xd.png Yeah, yeah.

"We learn from our mistakes."

IV. I'm an introvert, a loner. It might be odd to like this but... idk, I like being this way. I have my best friends and I'm very happy about it.

V. I am genuinely a trustworthy, reliable, honest person. I like to do the right things and I can actually keep secrets.

VI. I can type fast!

VII. My hair, it's not perfect but I love it!

VIII. I've learnt that I like to read. I thought I didn't like to read but once I started reading some great books and I really loved them. I can't stop now and I *need* to buy the other ones! I think many of those people who think they dislike books it's because they haven't found the perfect books yet. :3

IX. My health. I am a very healthy person and this is a bless. :3

X. I am a good observer and I like to learn stuff about wisdom. I enjoy learning a little about psychology (humans are the hardest to understand and comprehend, for sure) and I'm a little philosophical. I kind of like this.

Also... my pride. Proud to be proud x3 lol

That's it. It took me almost 30 minutes to finish this list. lol

Edited by Slytherin7

1) My Hair

2) My eyes

3) Drawing style

4) Tolerance

5) Imagination

6) Motivation

I'm not sure about anything else.

1.) My eyes, I have a weird discoloration and in the middle of my greenish blue is a giant rusty colored dot. For some it looks weird but I love it.

2.)My hair. I have dark brown long naturally curly hair that I can't seem to do anything with except put it in a ponytail.

3.) My care free attitude. I seem to not be affected by anything. I'm not quick to be mad and I can handle anything in time.

3.) My wild imagination. It even freaks me out sometimes LOL!

Thats all I can think at the moment. . .

1. My ability to get through a novel in a matter of hours rather than days (though it is very bad for my wallet...)

2. My love for teaching science to the public.

3. My ability to revive the plants that my mum used to (and now my husband does...) kill. tongue.gif

4. The fact that I am just myself, and I am okay with having labels or not having them.

5. My eye for symmetry and detail, which makes mounting photos and shelves on walls easy (Pssh, who needs a level?) and makes photography a blast.

6. My love for insects. Seriously. They need someone to care.

7. My creativity.

8. My drive to succeed.

9. My willingness to examine my own faults, even if I am not yet ready to tackle them all. tongue.gif

10. My ability to find true, wonderful friends, even if it means I have less friends than some people do.

I hope I don't sound like I'm talking too big about myself... I usually don't, but this is the place where I can smile.gif

1. I have an amazing gift for music.

2. I can cook excellent healthy dishes.

3. I am extremely smart and creative.

4. I am beautiful!!! cool.gif

5. My room is amazing... I can decorate.

6. I am mature for my age.

7. I have a great sense of style.

8. I am a pretty good photographer.

9. I can feel music.

10. I love reading.

Edited by Magic199

Time to... not put myself down for a while! YAY *feels bad already*

1. I'm me. Just me. I dress how I want, talk how I want, do what I want.

2. My Asperger's. I'd never trade it for anything else because I'd feel as though losing something. I might be an alien but I'm a happy alien. happy.gif

3. My level in English. I'm Czech and 15 years old, but if I were to take the CAE test right now, they'd probably give me the certificate. When I tried it out unofficially at school, I got 100% Reading, 98% Writing, 85% Use of English, and 80% Listening. Couldn't do the speaking part due to anxiety, but they said it's not absolutely necessary for the score.

4. Likewise my grammar in my native language is basically flawless, to the point where I don't have to care about it when writing at all. Sometimes I'm not sure on some tricky commas or capital letters which the rules keep changing for, but that's about it.

5. Ability to catch and remember scientific terms, and then use and spell them correctly. Well, mostly.

6. Ability to survive social stuff. Big deal, right? With my social anxiety and general tendency to freak out when expected to talk to anyone outside my little bubble, it is. Summer camps should be a nightmare and yet I go somewhere different every year. Sometimes I enjoy it, sometimes I spend the week being downright miserable, but I leave with a smile on my face no matter what. :3

7. My turbo-metabolism. xd.png I can eat anything without gaining a pound but I'm not completely skin and bones either. I'd have a model figure if I didn't slouch all the time and took care of myself, not gonna lie. Of course, muscle mass and general health is a whole another story, but it is nice not having to worry about extra kilos on top of that.

8. Continuing with the stuff I can't really control: my titanium fingernails. I've grown them out freakily long and yet they never break. Ever.

9. In spite of the way I dress (black, leather, long coats, big boots, spikes all over), I don't smoke, drink, get in trouble, constantly get bad grades, argue with parents (usually)... nothing. Apparently this is a big deal?

10. I'm... nice? I think. I'd never wish anything bad on anyone and I'm very quick to forgive. And I'd call myself quite honest.

What IS it with me topping pages lately?!

Edited by Orlageddon

1. I'm a true patrician

2. I have great tastes

3. I'm a refined gentleman

4. Most of the time, my opinion is right

~Removed~

8. I'm highly intelligent

9. I'm modest

~Removed~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

1. My nails, at least they can cooperate xd.png

2. I can sing and have sung infront of my grade

3. I have really good eye-site according to my optometrist

4. I've topped all of my classes, So I guess I'm smart

5. I have good shiny white teeth

6. I have good hair :

7. I have petite hands according to mum

8. My nationality :3

9. The fact I'm female haha

10. My family happy.gif

1. My creativeness.

- I'm rather creative and like working with my hands. I like doing stuff in new ways and use my imagination for designing or creating stuff ^^

2. My taste in music.

- This might be a wierd one, but I do love the music I listen to!

3. My interest in nature and knowledge about some parts of it.

- I love nature and I have learned a lot from my family, specifically my dad and my uncle. In the autumn my dad sometimes gets hired to teach people about mushrooms in the forests where people first gather them and then my dad helps and teaches them about which are poisonous and which are edible. He often brings me a sort of a 'co-leader' which I take a little bit of pride in ^^

4. My patience and persistance for usually 'boring' stuff.

- I can be extremely patient with stuff where I sometimes stop, look at myself and think: 'This is actually really stupied, why are you doing it?' and my brain then goes 'you enjoy it. Go on'. An example could be when I first found GPXPlus I spend ages mass-clicking around. I still enjoy just turning off my brain and massclicking aimlessly around every now and then tongue.gif

The patience also helps when waiting for stuff to render in 3D =w=

5. I'm positive.

- I try to always say yes to stuff indead of being a party-killer. I don't like it when people see me like that because I know I have been like that in the past. Over the last few years I have become way more positive and open to suggestions, activities and other new things than I have ever been and it's a change I love. It changed my life a lot!

6. My nerdiness.

- I just love being a little geek, spending my weekend watching anime, modeling in 3D, playing games and beating up monsters in Pen&paper roleplay with my friends! happy.gif

7. My love for cats.

- Because cats. 'Nuff said.

8. My looks and the way I am about it.

- I'm very relaxed about how I look. Ofcourse not to the point of sloppyness, but I don't wear make up or 'fancy' clothing. I'm just me in a way that I like :3

9. My generosity.

- I'm very generous and generally don't like it when people spend a lot of money or time on me. ^^,

10. My hair.

- When it behaves right I get princess-like curls, and I love it! ^^

My eyes used to be hazel, now they're turning more yellowy/grey biggrin.gif

Can do, never give up on life attitude.

Friends?

While there is so much of me to love I guess I can pick a few things. Btw that's a joke.

1. My ability not to get mad. My friends actually tested this giving me rage games and such and I never got mad. It tis really hard to make me mad it would have to involve a lot of work.

2. How I don't care who i talk to. I've talked to some random people on the street sometimes. Let's just hope I don't get a crazy person.

3. My bad luck. This is a weird thing to like but I'm very unlucky. So I've had to develop more skills never being able to rely on luck. It's made me stronger.

4. My eye's. I have blue eye's and I love them

5. My overall friendly personality. I can talk to anyone and not really care about what they talk about. This gets me into some weird conversations though.

6. Patience with others. I could stand in a room staring at a wall and not care. This has helped me with a few things.

7. Hair. I like my hair cause it's a nice dark black and people say it makes me stand out.

8. My intelligence. While I never act this way around people (like not using correct words cause it's easy not to) I'm actually quite smart.

9. Fighting ability. I can fight and I've learned how to. Mostly MMA and I've taken a few classes in Kajukenbo from a friend of mine. All adult classes, weird they allow teenagers.

10. Insomnia. I like it cause I can stay up late and post things like this. I pay for it in the morning but whateva.

1. My ability to not care what other people think.

2. My creativity

3. My intelligence and ability to retain facts

4. My small frame

5. My ghostly pale skin

6. My blue eyes

7. My love of animals and nature

8. My weird dreams

9. My ability to make stupid puns and bad jokes

I can't think of a 10th.

1. My hands.

2. My tastes and interests.

3. My frequent use of ChapStick. I don't know why, but it's fun.

4. My writing ability.

5. My sense of humor.

6. My relationship with cats and chickens.

7. My family.

8. My somewhat infrequent improper use of the word "like".

9. My romantic tendencies.

10. My ability to think of bad puns!

1. I'm hardworking. Simply the only weapon I have considering I'm not smart and need to exert effort in succeeding.

2. I have the appreciation for little things. I love that because it is easy to make me feel happy. If I'm down, I'll just open my special box and look at seashells, stamps and letters

3. I have always these strange hypothesis forming in my head which I try to follow up with experiments or more observations

4. I'm creative

5. I'm imaginative

6. My talent for writing

7. My being a Tai Chi fanatic

8. My being a tea fanatic

9. I can be open to somebody and talk and do things that normally wouldn't be said or done by somebody else. Take note, not inappropriate things but something that leads to a more open relationship

10. I like that I open up to try new things. If it wasn't for this, I won't be able to know my favourite things as well as my dislikes.

1. I'm very adventurous person and I love to travel. I want to visit all seven continents, visit every capital city, learn other languages.. I'd like to try skydiving and bungee jumping, spend a night alone in the jungle, climb an active volcano, dive with a whale shark..

2. I'm funny. Humour always saves me from difficult situations, and it is one of the ways I make friends. I can make people laugh pretty easily. Everything about life makes me smile!

3. I'm intelligent and open minded. I pick up complex things and I make connections between things very quickly.

4. I'm interested in so many things and always eager to learn.

5. I'm quite compassionate.

6. I like my taste in TV shows and books, it's awesome.

7. I have a really good memory.

8. I'm talented in drawing wub.gif

9. I like my eyes, they're hazel.. in the morning they look grey and later they turn green. I've always loved my eyes!

10. I always stand up for myself and other people

smile.gif