pinkgothic

An ode to lineaged unbreedables

11 minutes ago, Verandi said:

All I have is one vampire with a lineage so far. I attempted to bite into this lineage, but sadly, my vampire was too inexperienced. In his eagerness, he only managed to make scrambled eggs.

Aw, well; maybe next month! :)

11 minutes ago, Verandi said:

Some of my favourite sprites together in a perfect checker, at the quite impressive size of 5G (given how hard it's probably always been to get golds out of a gold x flamingo checker)? Nice acquisition! Thanks for sharing it in here. ^_^

I find CB dragons to be . . . boring? I love looking at lineages. My one Neglected is CB, and I never see her because I feel I have no reason to click on her. One day I'll try my hand at lineaged NDs, and I'm going to start trying for lineaged Zombies. Though Zombies are a special case, because I did enjoy making a couple of CB Zombies out of dragons that had been previously bred. It makes a nice surprise on a lineage page! 

Mooie Doden

Zilveren Zombie - I love my Zombie babies! ❤️

Waiola - I consider this to be my luckiest AP catch of all time. So many pretty Zombie matriarchs! 

My Vampires are only 2G and 3G, but I find even the smaller families to be pretty. 

Gjalp

Alucard

Annerice

6 hours ago, Goslander said:

Waiola - I consider this to be my luckiest AP catch of all time. So many pretty Zombie matriarchs! 

Ooh, that is nice! Congratulations on the catch!

6 hours ago, Goslander said:

I love this one! There's so much going on in that lineage, every step of the way.

Thanks for sharing your lineages! ❤️

I love lineaged unbreedables! My 1 neglected is CB, and I think I've heard somewhere that its easier to get CB neglecteds than bred, so that could explain that. On my DC to-do list is to get some nicely lineaged vampires. Last Halloween I made an effort to get pretty-lineaged undeads, and had two successes, HERE and HERE.

My dream Undead lineage is one where I manage to undead-ify all the previous generations in the lineage, so that at night time it looks like a PB Undead. Given the success rate of zombification, though, I don't think that would succeed. I do have one that is graveborn, though.

On 9/8/2019 at 6:06 PM, Twimm said:

Last Halloween I made an effort to get pretty-lineaged undeads, and had two successes, HERE and HERE.

Those are gorgeous! I especially love the spiral. ❤️

On my DC to-do list is to get some nicely lineaged vampires.

I've got a smol army of vampires and would be happy to oblige. Want me to go for it? (And if so, do you have preferences, or shall I try to surprise you with good stuff?) PM me if you'd like some!

My dream Undead lineage is one where I manage to undead-ify all the previous generations in the lineage, so that at night time it looks like a PB Undead. Given the success rate of zombification, though, I don't think that would succeed.

I'm cringing just imagining the process! :) Maybe something will eventually change about the way we get zombies, and this'll be a real possibility, though.

I do have one that is graveborn, though.

Congrats! Also, I really like the term "graveborn", that's very catchy!

15 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

Unfortunately I am a CB purist when it comes to scroll goals, so my only lineaged unbreedable is an "unknown" gendered neglected-turned-vampire hybridfail.

Oh, wow! That's a triple-whammy of awesome - (1) lineaged unbreedable, (2) ex-ND vampire, (3) ungendered vampire. Very nice! Thanks for sharing the link to that beauty! :)