pinkgothic

An ode to lineaged unbreedables

I enjoy biting lineaged eggs, more so if the ancestors have entertaining names, don't really care what the lineage looks like.

Hellfire Pheonix has this Jellybean naming thing going on with some of her ancestors. I think it's hilarious. The jelly bean prevails!

This one I like the ancestor named "Quibble" and "Blaetterteigbasilisk" That's just a mouthful biggrin.gif

Ragnarok Bringer I kept for "oOo Bone oOo"

Sneaky Phoenix has a described father.

Evil Sandwich's Late Spawn is another gem lineage which has names like "Everyday Is A Test" "Evil Sandwich" "I know multiplication" and "Dark Destiny."

Clarkston has some fun names in his lineage, but my favorite is "My Stripes Get Me Chicks."

FFA: http://dragcave.net/teleport/97e2adf673a1b...cf65321986e083d

Got this from the AP and it screamed for this thread biggrin.gif

Herpaderp! What a nice find. (Lineage link to one parent of the perfect checker, in case anyone comes here after it's picked up. happy.gif) I'm resisting picking that one up by the skin of my teeth, I'm hoarding too many vampires already (in fact, I should post to this thread about recent acquisitions ohmy.gif), but that's gorgeous.

Edited by pinkgothic

Matter of curiosity: has anyone created a complete family of zombies? (As in, cave born parents, breed children, then zombify parents AND children, so the entire lineage is zombies?) I would like to try that myself, for the sheer awesomeness of it.

This sounds awesome, but boy that would be a pain to create.

I only have Vampires myself, one is CB but the other two are lineaged.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/x5oOP

I rather like this one (the first Vampire I got actually), the colors of the male Vampire go well with the parent breeds.

Matter of curiosity: has anyone created a complete family of zombies? (As in, cave born parents, breed children, then zombify parents AND children, so the entire lineage is zombies?) I would like to try that myself, for the sheer awesomeness of it.

I plan to do something similar this year, with the grandchild being a Vampire.

Edited by Mondat

Wow, that's quite a haul of zombies, congrats! I got her. (Her brother turned to dust on me. :s) I never realised before that Zombies don't show in progeny lists, and that makes me a sad bunny. sad.gif I want this to be full of death, pain and suffering and now I find out that some of it won't show!

Wow, that's quite a haul of zombies, congrats! I got her. (Her brother turned to dust on me. :s) I never realised before that Zombies don't show in progeny lists, and that makes me a sad bunny. sad.gif I want this to be full of death, pain and suffering and now I find out that some of it won't show!

Ouch, that's a real bummer, with the progeny page. ohmy.gif

I noticed last night, the hard way, that fogged offspring does not show in the progeny list, either. So that's two things that really ought to be there. @_@ Argh.

Loving the lineage of the zombie you got, though! Was it a soulpeace for great justice, or a hell horse? I'm curious. biggrin.gif

This isn't competely what you're talking about but it is close. smile.gif It's my zombie checker that I just finished.

I'd love a neglected with a nice lineage. I have some breeding projects I'd love to finish off with the final one being a neglected. It would be a good way to end a project. At some point to plan to try for them but not for a while yet. tongue.gif

Ouch, that's a real bummer, with the progeny page. ohmy.gif

I noticed last night, the hard way, that fogged offspring does not show in the progeny list, either. So that's two things that really ought to be there. @_@ Argh.

Loving the lineage of the zombie you got, though! Was it a soulpeace for great justice, or a hell horse? I'm curious. biggrin.gif

It was a Hellhorse. I was hoping they'd give me a Soulpeace to torture but no such luck. tongue.gif I'll try and be more organised next year and start earlier so that I can ND the Hellhorses and keep any Soulpeaces for Zombie-dom. :evilgrin:

*hugs Fricai and Treborn*

My two NDs are lineaged by my request- I needed a male with an Ice mother and Treborn gendered wrong so the person who gave her to me proceeded to make Fricai. smile.gif

My two NDs are lineaged by my request- I needed a male with an Ice mother and Treborn gendered wrong so the person who gave her to me proceeded to make Fricai. smile.gif

Oh, wow! Treborn's lineage is fantastic; and I love how Fricai's is literally Red, Green, Blue. biggrin.gif A very macroscopic pixel!

Pretty! I love NDs with lineages, so almost all my adult NDs have families. xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/InSY <- turned on Valentine's Day, the fist ND I kept (made a couple of others before that, but traded them)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/yARwi <- first ever Shimmer ND, as far as I know tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cmg5W <- another Shimmer ND

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cnjMG <- grabbed from the AP with highish views and just over an hour until death, turned and forced beautifully!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GqgHB <- my first Tinsel ND

http://dragcave.net/lineage/rYGQK <- another Tinsel ND

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gR2P7 <- ex-Vampire egg, 2G Shimmerkin *noms*

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HM3ON <- my latest addition, will probably be frozen as a gendered hatchie (and will hopefully be joined by many more PB 2G "alts" in the future 'cos it looks like *some*one better start hoarding frozen NDs! xd.png)

Tried to get an all-Ridgewing Zombie family, but sadly most stayed dead. But the one Ridgewing that did turn left a son, which I can breed to my 2nd gen Zombie-offspring female Mint happy.gif Which makes for a lovely Adams family since I have a Vampire sister to that Mint.

I love my zombified soulpeaces: adult and two hatchies.

This neglected is very messy, but he was the first one I successfully turned. I turned a 2nd gen waterwalker a couple of minutes later and since I was determined to gift one to a very nice person who helped me a lot, I decided to give the short-lineaged one away - loved the messy old guy too much, since he was my very first ND smile.gif

I also have this little guy, and since noone seemed willing to trade for a lineaged ND; this pretty just joined the ND family and will stay on my scroll smile.gif

I love lineaged unbreedables - the lineage makes them more interesting in my opinion!

I love my zombified soulpeaces: adult and two hatchies.

This neglected is very messy, but he was the first one I successfully turned. I turned a 2nd gen waterwalker a couple of minutes later and since I was determined to gift one to a very nice person who helped me a lot, I decided to give the short-lineaged one away - loved the messy old guy too much, since he was my very first ND smile.gif

I also have this little guy, and since noone seemed willing to trade for a lineaged ND; this pretty just joined the ND family and will stay on my scroll smile.gif

I love lineaged unbreedables - the lineage makes them more interesting in my opinion!

Ahahaha, the soulpeace zombies are hilarious! xd.png

Your two latest NDs are gorgeous, too. Kayvy Greenface has that 'macroscopic pixel' spiel going that I commented on regarding Fricai earlier, too. biggrin.gif (Congrats on the turns, by the way!)

I only have one vampire with a pretty lineage. The rest of them is either CB or with a horribly messy lineage o.O

The vampire.

Sadly I don't own any neglected sad.gif

I don't have Neglecteds, and my Zombies are all CB. Some of my Vampires have lineages. biggrin.gif

My second dragon ever

My third Vampire

Inbred too!

EG, lineage looks nice

Another inbred

Messy lineage

Parents have nice names

Dorkface and a Thuwed

Shimmery heritage

One parent has a funny name

Bit messy

Metalkin!

Nice Black x Grave spiral

Another Shimmery heritage

Considering I have over 50 Vamps, only 14 of them are lineaged. I need to make some pretty lineaged Vampires. xd.png

I only have one vampire with a pretty lineage. The rest of them is either CB or with a horribly messy lineage o.O

The vampire.

Sadly I don't own any neglected sad.gif

That's a really pretty vampire! And it has quite an impressive vampire lineage, as well, leading back all the way to this sire, who is also not-messy-lineaged. I guess while it took a few vampiric generations to take effect, it runs in the family! biggrin.gif

And I hope you'll get a Neglected at some point. smile.gif They're difficult to make and trade for, but don't give up. Good luck!

I don't have Neglecteds, and my Zombies are all CB. Some of my Vampires have lineages. biggrin.gif

My second dragon ever

My third Vampire

Inbred too!

EG, lineage looks nice

Another inbred

Messy lineage

Parents have nice names

Dorkface and a Thuwed

Shimmery heritage

One parent has a funny name

Bit messy

Metalkin!

Nice Black x Grave spiral

Another Shimmery heritage

Considering I have over 50 Vamps, only 14 of them are lineaged. I need to make some pretty lineaged Vampires. xd.png

I can help. xd.png

You've got some interesting lineages there. (1DJv) is really interesting, with a purebred 3G frill in it, sweet! smile.gif And Siltefsuiik is an interesting almost-a-wave - quite inspiring, really, makes me wonder if I should try something similar some time, where the spine of the wave changes species but keeps the same general colour scheme. Hmm...

Edited by pinkgothic

@ pinkgothic

I'd very much appreciate assistance!

The wave would be an interesting lineage, that's for sure! I don't think I've seen them around, double step/spiral yes but no waves.

I need to name my dragons with something easier to remember. Dovahzul is great but hard on the brain to pronounce (for me anyway). 1DJv is probably one of the few dragons I have with frills in the lineage, especially PB ones.

I've got a few lineages that might make lovely Vampires, will have to give them a go before Valentine's breeding begins, or at least start finding mates for the lower gen ones. Maybe these?

Gold x Hellfire

Wrapping Wing x Bleeding Moon

Yulebuck x Bleeding Moon - I can actually make that get to the next gen if I had a mate for this.

Alternating Seasonal - Probably best paired to another Summer and then turn the offspring.

Balloon x Bleeding Moon a Vampire from this line would be amazing!

Hmm. Muahahaha. I should probably start looking for mates for some of these dragons I have. If anyone wants Vamps with a lineage like that (well not the Balloon one, I don't have an appropriate mate), I'd be happy to give it a shot next time they're able to breed.

I'm hoping to make some more Zombies this year. Might actually look into creating some lineaged ones, we'll see how that goes though, the year before last I had a 0% success rate which crushed my soul into little pieces. xd.png